|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 131-202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is written on the wadded up pieces of paper found within the throats of both Michael Simmons and Davis Green?
2. At what location does Plum first meet Marlowe?
(a) Plum's apartment.
(b) Cafe Rose.
(c) Carmen's cafe.
(d) The Calliope House.
3. Before they go to the dermatologist, Marlowe and Plum go to a coffeehouse, but Plum cannot sit down to drink her iced coffee. Why can she not sit down?
(a) She is too excited for her fine-line-reducing facial.
(b) She is too nervous about her facial peel.
(c) There are no seats available after she lets Marlowe take the last stool.
(d) Her new Thinz undergarments are squeezing her too tightly.
4. What is NOT one piece of evidence Dr. Brown cites as proof that his daughter Shonda's death had not been the result of suicide, despite the autopsy's conclusion?
(a) Her hands are scraped up and burned.
(b) There are bruises all over her arms and legs.
(c) It would have been too difficult for her to strangle herself with a cord.
(d) Her genitals have been burned with bleach.
5. What is the name of the reporter that Plum describes as being on television all day with Jennifer coverage, "as if she were covering a war" (156)?
(a) Chyanne Noble-Gaston.
(b) Cheryl Crane-Murphy.
(c) Shannon Cook-Martin.
(d) Margarita Potapova-Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what location does Plum first notice that a girl is following her?
2. In which year of college does Plum have a nervous breakdown caused by heartbreak over a boy?
3. How old is Verena?
4. For what magazine had Leeta worked before being hired as Julia's assistant?
5. What action does Dr. Ahmad tell Plum she will be unable to take after her breast lift and implant surgeries?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)