|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Drink Me,” pages 131-177 and “Underground”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does Plum say has always defined her?
2. Which of Plum's post-weight-loss-surgery scars does Dr. Ahmad say will be the longest?
(a) Her tummy tuck scar.
(b) Her brachioplasty scars.
(c) Her breast lift scars.
(d) Her thigh tuck scars.
3. In what location does Plum have the nervous breakdown that causes her to consider committing suicide?
(a) At the supermarket.
(b) At the university library.
(c) At the university health clinic.
(d) At the gym.
4. When Plum moves from her posh apartment into a basement apartment, where is the basement apartment located?
(a) In the Meatpacking District.
(b) In the West Village.
(c) In The Calliope House.
(d) In Bakersfield, California.
5. With what remaining reminder is Plum left after her altercation with the man on the subway platform?
(a) A stain on her dress.
(b) A scrape on her knee.
(c) A bruise on her lip.
(d) A bruise on her shin.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what magazine had Leeta worked before being hired as Julia's assistant?
2. The simile that the author uses to describe how Plum feels when she is around women with "grown-up lives" (7) is "like a" what "floating in a jar of formaldehyde" (7)?
3. When the man on the subway platform refers to Plum as a "that" (148), what is the man wearing?
4. Plum says that her daily activities have kept her within what radius of her house for many years?
5. What word is written on the wadded up pieces of paper found within the throats of both Michael Simmons and Davis Green?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)