|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 131-202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luz, the teenage victim of the gang-rape, commit suicide?
(a) She jumps in front of a train.
(b) She uses a gun.
(c) She drowns herself.
(d) She hangs herself.
2. In what year was the Austen Corporation created?
3. How many sisters does Julia have who, like her, engage in spying on the fashion, beauty, and media industries?
4. The simile that the author uses to describe how Plum feels when she is around women with "grown-up lives" (7) is "like a" what "floating in a jar of formaldehyde" (7)?
(a) Like a fetus.
(b) Like a rotten tooth.
(c) Like an abnormal brain.
(d) Like an animal.
5. How many fashion magazines are published by Austen Media?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Plum afford such an expensive apartment in New York City?
2. In what month does the novel begin?
3. In which year of college does Plum have a nervous breakdown caused by heartbreak over a boy?
4. What implement does Dr. Ahmad use while he is planning Plum's various surgeries?
5. What word is written on the wadded up pieces of paper found within the throats of both Michael Simmons and Davis Green?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)