|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Eat Me,” pages 204-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Plum mentally force from the dressing room as she chooses a new wardrobe?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(d) The phantom woman that she compares herself to.
2. What object does Plum steal from Verena's desk just before she flees from The Calliope House in her new white poplin dress?
(a) A bottle of Dabsitaf.
(b) A pen.
(c) A book about dieting.
(d) A letter opener.
3. What request does Julia make of Plum the first time they meet?
(a) She asks Plum to go to dinner with her.
(b) She asks Plum to spy on Kitty for her.
(c) She asks Plum to give her the email addresses of the teenage girls who have written to Kitty.
(d) She asks Plum to quit her job with Austen Media.
4. When Verena asks Plum what would happen if she is already living her real life and will never lose weight, what is Plum's reply?
(a) She replies that she would never leave her apartment.
(b) She replies that she would celebrate letting go of the obsession.
(c) She replies that she would move into The Calliope House for good.
(d) She replies that she would not want to live anymore.
5. What is the name of the sitcom starring Marlowe that Plum says she used to watch as a little girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the women affiliated with The Calliope House actually live there, including Plum?
2. What is one place NOT mentioned in published rumors about Leeta's whereabouts?
3. What does Julia have tattooed all over her chest?
4. What room of the house becomes the central gathering place once Plum moves into The Calliope House?
5. Which of Plum's post-weight-loss-surgery scars does Dr. Ahmad say will be the longest?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)