|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 205-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the Austen Corporation created?
2. What type of structure is the Calliope House?
(a) One large mansion.
(b) Three duplexes joined together.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) Two townhouses joined together.
3. What is the name of the foundation next door to The Calliope House that gets frequent bomb threats?
(a) The Bessie Cantor Foundation for the Fight Against Islamophobia.
(b) The Bessie Cantor Foundation for Education and Philanthropy.
(c) The Bessie Cantor Foundation for Peace and Understanding.
(d) The Bessie Cantor Foundation for Women and Girls.
4. How did Sana sustain her facial scarring?
(a) She was stabbed by an intruder.
(b) She was born prematurely and contracted an infection.
(c) She was burned in a house fire.
(d) She suffered from extreme acne as a teenager.
5. When Plum remarks that she feels "weird" (143) after going to the waxing salon, to what is she referring?
(a) Her hairless arms.
(b) Her tinted eyelashes.
(c) Her bleached eyebrows.
(d) Her Brazilian wax results.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before her outing with Marlowe, Plum has not worn high heels since what event in her life?
2. How does Plum reply when Verena asks her what Alicia will be able to do as a skinny person, that Plum cannot?
3. What topic of conversation does Plum say is discussed at The Calliope House each day during the time she lives there?
4. What object does Plum steal from Verena's desk just before she flees from The Calliope House in her new white poplin dress?
5. What brand of undergarments does Julia wear in order to pass for a skinny person in her position at Austen Media?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)