1. In what month does the novel begin?
2. At what location does Plum first notice that a girl is following her?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The cafe.
(c) Her own home.
(d) The library.
3. With what two words do the pleas Plum receives from teenage girls always begin?
(a) Dear Plum.
(b) Dear Kitty.
(c) Dear Alicia.
(d) Dear Abby.
4. How does Plum describe the hair of the girl who has been following her?
(a) Short and dark.
(b) Short and blonde.
(c) Long and blonde.
(d) Long and dark.
5. What is the only color of clothes Plum wears at the time of the novel's beginning?
6. In which year of college does Plum have a nervous breakdown caused by heartbreak over a boy?
(a) Senior year.
(b) Freshman year.
(c) Junior year.
(d) Sophomore year.
7. In what location does Plum have the nervous breakdown that causes her to consider committing suicide?
(a) At the university health clinic.
(b) At the gym.
(c) At the supermarket.
(d) At the university library.
This section contains 5,229 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)