Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
2. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
3. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
Essay Topic 1
What genre is "Die Trying"? Use specific details from the text to support your opinion.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the use of animal symbolism in "Die Trying".
Essay Topic 3
Examine the theme of proving oneself in this novel.
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)