Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
2. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
3. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
What narrative techniques does the author use to develop his characters?
How does the author use dialogue to develop the plot? Examine specific conversations to support your ideas.
How is the act of rescuing used as a theme in this novel? What is the author saying about rescuing and being rescued?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)