|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
2. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
3. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
4. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
5. What happens during Loder's trial?
Essay Topic 1
What are Reacher's motives? Explain what drives Reacher to act the way he does throughout the novel. Use specific examples.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Beau's camp to one other setting in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast two agents in "Die Trying". Consider their motives, goals, and actions.
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)