Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
2. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
3. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
Essay Topic 1
What are Reacher's motives? Explain what drives Reacher to act the way he does throughout the novel. Use specific examples.
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use Holly to reflect on gender issues?
Essay Topic 3
How is this novel about Holly vs. her father? Explain how "Die Trying" comments on parent/child relationships.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)