|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
2. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
3. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
4. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
5. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
2. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
3. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
4. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
5. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
6. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
7. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
8. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
9. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
10. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the theme of proving oneself in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Beau's camp to one other setting in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the use of animal symbolism in "Die Trying".
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)