|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
2. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
3. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
4. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
5. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the author's commentary on law enforcement in "Die Trying"? Why do you think he is presenting this message?
Essay Topic 2
What genre is "Die Trying"? Use specific details from the text to support your opinion.
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use Holly to reflect on gender issues?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)