|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
2. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
3. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
4. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
5. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
2. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
3. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
4. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
5. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
6. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
7. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
8. What happens after Reacher saves Mac from being killed?
9. What does Reacher do when he discovers he is locked in the cave?
10. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the theme of proving oneself in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use dialogue to develop the plot? Examine specific conversations to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Beau's camp to one other setting in this novel.
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)