Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
2. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
3. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
Essay Topic 1
Follow the development of Holly's relationship with Reacher throughout the novel. How is their relationship developed and defined? What does it do to help define the other character? What purpose does their relationship serve for the novel as a whole?
Essay Topic 2
What narrative techniques does the author use to develop his characters?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use Holly to reflect on gender issues?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)