|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Brogan?
2. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
3. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
4. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
5. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
2. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
3. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
4. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
5. How does Beau respond when Holly threatens to kill herself?
6. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
7. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
8. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
9. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
10. How does Holly escape the room within the room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast two agents in "Die Trying". Consider their motives, goals, and actions.
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use Holly to reflect on gender issues?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the use of animal symbolism in "Die Trying".
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)