|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
(a) To try to rescue Holly.
(b) To pick up Johnson.
(c) To look for a missile convoy.
(d) To scare Beau into giving up.
2. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
(a) He sneaks up on them from behind.
(b) He makes them feel like they are friends.
(c) He shoots them from a distance.
(d) He is stronger than they are.
3. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His mother.
(b) His old commander.
(c) His professors.
(d) His old neighbors.
4. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
(a) Misses entirely.
(b) Hits with only half his bullets.
(c) Shoots the letter "B".
(d) Shoots the shape of a cross.
5. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
(a) It was an accident; Mac meant to send it elsewhere.
(b) To try to identify him.
(c) To put it on file.
(d) To warn them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Brogan?
2. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
3. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
4. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
5. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
2. What does Reacher do when he discovers he is locked in the cave?
3. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
4. What do Webster and Mac do in Chapter 35 to try to help Holly?
5. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
6. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
7. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
8. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
9. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
10. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)