|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
(a) A woman he doesn't know.
2. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) A prison sentence.
(b) Severe fines.
(d) Community service.
3. Why are Johnson and Webster unable to take a military vehicle into the town neighboring the camp?
(a) They are taken hostage.
(b) Someone stole their vehicle.
(c) Their vehicle is filled with explosives.
(d) They can't pass the ravine.
4. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
(a) Reacher beats him up.
(b) Reacher pleads with him.
(c) Reacher convinces him with a story.
(d) Reacher sneaks out when he isn't looking.
5. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
(a) For getting in the way of Holly's kidnapping.
(b) For being disobedient.
(c) For killing Bell.
(d) For working for the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
2. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
3. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
4. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
5. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
2. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
3. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
4. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
5. How does Holly escape the room within the room?
6. What happens during Loder's trial?
7. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
8. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
9. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
10. What do Webster and Mac do in Chapter 35 to try to help Holly?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)