|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
(b) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(c) Because it is where the van was purchased.
(d) For a vacation.
2. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
(a) So he can protect Holly from him.
(b) So he can make small talk.
(c) So he can hide from him.
(d) So he can shoot him.
3. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
(a) New York City.
4. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
(a) Calling out her name.
(b) Firing his gun.
(c) Using a flashlight.
(d) Hiding in the woods.
5. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
2. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
3. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
4. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
5. Who does Beau order to kill Reacher in Chapter 37?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
2. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
3. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
4. How does Reacher ensure Beau's men cannot use their stolen military vehicles?
5. What does Reacher do when he discovers he is locked in the cave?
6. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
7. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
8. What do Webster and Mac do in Chapter 35 to try to help Holly?
9. What happens after Reacher saves Mac from being killed?
10. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)