|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
2. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For them to always sound busy.
(b) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
(c) For them to be left cut.
(d) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
3. How does Webster learn that Reacher is a "good guy"?
(a) By listening to Holly.
(b) By following his instinct.
(c) By watching a video of him.
(d) By talking to Reacher.
4. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To try to find hidden cameras.
(b) To use as a weapon.
(c) To break her bed.
(d) To try to sell.
5. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
(a) He was in disguise at the execution site.
(b) Webster tells him.
(c) He sees Mac run away.
(d) He hears the gun shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
2. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
3. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
4. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
5. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
2. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
3. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
4. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
5. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
6. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
7. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
8. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
9. What happens during Loder's trial?
10. What happens after Reacher saves Mac from being killed?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)