|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) To the rations center.
(c) To Holly's room.
(d) Back to the punishment tent.
2. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) A prison sentence.
(c) Severe fines.
(d) Community service.
3. Who does Beau order back to their looking point to watch Mac die?
4. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
(a) He locks Reacher in the room within a room.
(b) He beats Reacher.
(c) He offers Reacher money.
(d) He kicks Reacher out of the camp.
5. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For them to be left cut.
(b) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
(c) For them to always sound busy.
(d) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
2. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
3. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
4. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
5. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
2. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
3. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
4. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
5. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
6. How does Beau try to lure Reacher out of hiding in Chapter 43?
7. What do Webster and Mac do in Chapter 35 to try to help Holly?
8. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
9. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
10. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)