|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To assess the group's shooting skills.
(b) To practice his own shooting.
(c) To see what guns they have.
(d) To see what is hidden behind it.
2. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His old neighbors.
(b) His mother.
(c) His professors.
(d) His old commander.
3. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
4. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) A prison sentence.
(b) Severe fines.
(c) Community service.
5. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he is curious.
(b) Because he is locked in.
(c) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
(d) Because Beau is standing guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
2. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
3. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
4. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
5. What punishment is Reacher given for killing the kidnapper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
2. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
3. What do Webster and Mac do in Chapter 35 to try to help Holly?
4. How does Beau respond when Holly threatens to kill herself?
5. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
6. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
7. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
8. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
9. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
10. How does Beau try to lure Reacher out of hiding in Chapter 43?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)