|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) The jury ignores him.
(b) His lawyer walks out on him.
(c) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
(d) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
2. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
(b) The undercover agent.
(d) The woman who delivers lunch.
3. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
(a) Back to the punishment tent.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) To the rations center.
(d) To Holly's room.
4. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The President.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The Federal Reserve.
5. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
2. Who kills Brogan?
3. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
4. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
5. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)