|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
(b) He has not heard from him in awhile.
(c) Jackson threatens to quit.
(d) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
2. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
(a) Over 20 million dollars.
(b) Over 5 million dollars.
(c) Over 10 million dollars.
(d) Over 1 million dollars.
3. Why are Johnson and Webster unable to take a military vehicle into the town neighboring the camp?
(a) Someone stole their vehicle.
(b) They are taken hostage.
(c) They can't pass the ravine.
(d) Their vehicle is filled with explosives.
4. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
(a) Calling out her name.
(b) Firing his gun.
(c) Hiding in the woods.
(d) Using a flashlight.
5. Who kills Brogan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment is Reacher given for killing the kidnapper?
2. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
3. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
4. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
5. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
2. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
3. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
4. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
5. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
6. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
7. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
8. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
9. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
10. How does Reacher ensure Beau's men cannot use their stolen military vehicles?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)