|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
(a) To try to protect him.
(b) To pretend to be on Beau's side.
(c) Because Mac asked him to.
(d) Because he doesn't know where else to go.
2. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
(a) British Navy.
(b) World Army.
(c) Field Patrol.
(d) US Marines.
3. Who kills Brogan?
4. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
(a) There is a large puddle he can't cross.
(b) The roof of the tunnel caves in.
(c) He is wedged tightly in.
(d) A secret door traps him.
5. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(b) Another helicoper crash.
(c) More missiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
2. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
3. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
4. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
5. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
2. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
3. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
4. How does Beau try to lure Reacher out of hiding in Chapter 43?
5. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
6. How does Reacher ensure Beau's men cannot use their stolen military vehicles?
7. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
8. How does Beau respond when Holly threatens to kill herself?
9. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
10. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)