|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
(a) His punishment guard.
(d) The cook.
2. Who does Beau order to kill Reacher in Chapter 37?
(a) He orders himself.
(d) A masked guard.
3. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
(a) Webster tells him.
(b) He sees Mac run away.
(c) He hears the gun shots.
(d) He was in disguise at the execution site.
4. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
5. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Tell her father.
(c) Burn their camp.
(d) Kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
2. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
3. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
4. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
5. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
2. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
3. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
4. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
5. How does Beau respond when Holly threatens to kill herself?
6. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
7. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
8. How does Reacher ensure Beau's men cannot use their stolen military vehicles?
9. How does Beau try to lure Reacher out of hiding in Chapter 43?
10. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)