|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
(a) At five.
(b) At three.
(c) At four.
(d) At two.
2. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
(a) Firing his gun.
(b) Hiding in the woods.
(c) Calling out her name.
(d) Using a flashlight.
3. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
(a) He was a politician.
(b) He wass a police officer.
(c) He was a farmer.
(d) He was a cobbler.
4. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
(a) World Army.
(b) US Marines.
(c) British Navy.
(d) Field Patrol.
5. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
(a) Back to the punishment tent.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) To the rations center.
(d) To Holly's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
2. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
3. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
4. While Reacher is hiding in the cave, when does Beau say the plan will be put in motion?
5. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)