|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beau order to kill Reacher in Chapter 37?
(a) A masked guard.
(d) He orders himself.
2. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
(a) He sees sunlight.
(b) Rats crawl ahead of him.
(c) He hears voices.
(d) Water pours through the tunnel.
3. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
4. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
5. In Chapter 41, who sees Mac being taken by Beau's group?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
2. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
3. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
4. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
5. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
2. What happens during Loder's trial?
3. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
4. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
5. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
6. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
7. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
8. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
9. How does Holly escape the room within the room?
10. How does Reacher ensure Beau's men cannot use their stolen military vehicles?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)