|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
2. Where does Beau order the Marines and other agents to sit?
(a) In the command station.
(b) On a bridge.
(c) Inside military vehicles.
(d) At the entrance to his camp.
3. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
(a) A secret door traps him.
(b) There is a large puddle he can't cross.
(c) He is wedged tightly in.
(d) The roof of the tunnel caves in.
4. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
(a) Using a flashlight.
(b) Calling out her name.
(c) Hiding in the woods.
(d) Firing his gun.
5. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
(a) Raw materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
2. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
3. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
4. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
5. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
2. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
3. What does Reacher do when he discovers he is locked in the cave?
4. How does Beau try to lure Reacher out of hiding in Chapter 43?
5. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
6. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
7. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
8. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
9. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
10. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)