|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
(a) Back to the punishment tent.
(b) To Holly's room.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) To the rations center.
2. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His professors.
(b) His mother.
(c) His old neighbors.
(d) His old commander.
3. Who kills Brogan?
4. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
(a) 900 yards.
(b) 700 yards.
(c) 1000 yards.
(d) 800 yards.
5. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
(b) The undercover agent.
(c) The woman who delivers lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
2. What punishment is Reacher given for killing the kidnapper?
3. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
4. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
5. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
2. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
3. How does Holly escape the room within the room?
4. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
5. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
6. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
7. How does Reacher ensure Beau's men cannot use their stolen military vehicles?
8. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
9. What happens during Loder's trial?
10. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)