|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
(a) The military is opening bases overseas.
(b) The government doesn't have money to keep them open.
(c) The bases were corrupt.
(d) They aren't needed after the Cold War.
2. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
(a) She knows Beau is coming for her that night.
(b) They took away her bed.
(c) She never had one in the first place.
(d) She broke her beating stick.
3. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(b) Community service.
(c) Severe fines.
(d) A prison sentence.
4. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
(a) Shoots the letter "B".
(b) Shoots the shape of a cross.
(c) Hits with only half his bullets.
(d) Misses entirely.
5. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
(a) 900 yards.
(b) 1000 yards.
(c) 800 yards.
(d) 700 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
2. Why does Beau say Mac has to die?
3. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
4. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
5. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)