|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The President.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The Federal Reserve.
2. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
(a) Using a flashlight.
(b) Hiding in the woods.
(c) Calling out her name.
(d) Firing his gun.
3. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
(c) The cook.
(d) His punishment guard.
4. Why are Johnson and Webster unable to take a military vehicle into the town neighboring the camp?
(a) They are taken hostage.
(b) Someone stole their vehicle.
(c) They can't pass the ravine.
(d) Their vehicle is filled with explosives.
5. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
(b) Because of Johnson's pleading.
(c) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
(d) Because of Holly's influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
2. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
3. Who kills Brogan?
4. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
5. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
2. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
3. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
4. What does Reacher do when he discovers he is locked in the cave?
5. What happens during Loder's trial?
6. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
7. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
8. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
9. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
10. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)