Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Federal Reserve.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The President.
2. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
(a) So he can hide from him.
(b) So he can make small talk.
(c) So he can protect Holly from him.
(d) So he can shoot him.
3. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
(a) When Reacher is forced to help her.
(b) When Reacher brings food to Holly.
(c) When Reacher asks for a meal.
(d) When Reacher sees her near the shooting range.
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
(a) To pick up Johnson.
(b) To try to rescue Holly.
(c) To scare Beau into giving up.
(d) To look for a missile convoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
2. Who kills Brogan?
3. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
4. What happens during Loder's trial?
5. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)