|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
2. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
3. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
4. In Chapter 41, who sees Mac being taken by Beau's group?
5. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
(a) The woman who delivers lunch.
(b) The undercover agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
2. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
3. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
4. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
5. In Chapter 43, why does Garber kill a guard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
2. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
3. What do Webster and Mac do in Chapter 35 to try to help Holly?
4. How does Beau respond when Holly threatens to kill herself?
5. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
6. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
7. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
8. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
9. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
10. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)