|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
(a) He wass a police officer.
(b) He was a farmer.
(c) He was a cobbler.
(d) He was a politician.
2. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
(b) For a vacation.
(c) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(d) Because it is where the van was purchased.
3. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
(a) Over 20 million dollars.
(b) Over 10 million dollars.
(c) Over 5 million dollars.
(d) Over 1 million dollars.
4. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
(b) The undercover agent.
(d) The woman who delivers lunch.
5. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because Beau is standing guard.
(b) Because he is curious.
(c) Because he is locked in.
(d) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
2. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
3. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
4. Why does Beau say Mac has to die?
5. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
2. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
3. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
4. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
5. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
6. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
7. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
8. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
9. How does Holly escape the room within the room?
10. How does Reacher ensure Beau's men cannot use their stolen military vehicles?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)