|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
2. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
(b) A woman he doesn't know.
3. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
(a) The government doesn't have money to keep them open.
(b) The military is opening bases overseas.
(c) They aren't needed after the Cold War.
(d) The bases were corrupt.
4. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Federal Reserve.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The President.
5. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
2. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
3. What time does Reacher tell his punishment guard he wants to leave the hut?
4. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
5. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
2. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
3. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
4. How does Beau respond when Holly threatens to kill herself?
5. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
6. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
7. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
8. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
9. What happens after Reacher saves Mac from being killed?
10. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)