|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For them to be left cut.
(b) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
(c) For them to always sound busy.
(d) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
2. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
(a) To try to rescue Holly.
(b) To look for a missile convoy.
(c) To pick up Johnson.
(d) To scare Beau into giving up.
3. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
4. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
(c) New York City.
5. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
(a) Beau is making plans with other people.
(b) Reacher is arguing with Beau.
(c) Beau is about to execute Reacher.
(d) Reacher is beating up a solider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
2. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
3. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
4. Who kills Brogan?
5. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)