|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
(a) Because he doesn't know where else to go.
(b) To pretend to be on Beau's side.
(c) To try to protect him.
(d) Because Mac asked him to.
2. Why does Beau say Mac has to die?
(a) For sneaking.
(b) For being part of the government.
(c) For stealing.
(d) For lying.
3. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To assess the group's shooting skills.
(b) To see what is hidden behind it.
(c) To practice his own shooting.
(d) To see what guns they have.
4. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(b) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(c) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(d) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
5. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
(a) For getting in the way of Holly's kidnapping.
(b) For being disobedient.
(c) For killing Bell.
(d) For working for the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
2. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
3. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
4. Who kills Brogan?
5. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
2. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
3. What happens during Loder's trial?
4. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
5. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
6. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
7. What happens after Reacher saves Mac from being killed?
8. What does Reacher do when he discovers he is locked in the cave?
9. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
10. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)