|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
(a) Reacher sneaks out when he isn't looking.
(b) Reacher beats him up.
(c) Reacher pleads with him.
(d) Reacher convinces him with a story.
2. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
(a) Near the courthouse.
(b) Close to the command center.
(c) On the shooting range.
(d) In a river.
3. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
(a) Over 10 million dollars.
(b) Over 1 million dollars.
(c) Over 20 million dollars.
(d) Over 5 million dollars.
4. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
(a) Down a narrow alley.
(b) To where they have been keeping Reacher.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) Back to the room within a room.
5. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
(a) She broke her beating stick.
(b) They took away her bed.
(c) She knows Beau is coming for her that night.
(d) She never had one in the first place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
2. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
3. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
4. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
5. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
2. What does Mac realize about his radio conversation with Beau in Chapter 40?
3. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
4. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
5. How does Beau try to lure Reacher out of hiding in Chapter 43?
6. What does Webster do after he finds out about Reacher's military service?
7. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
8. What does Reacher do when he discovers he is locked in the cave?
9. How does Holly escape the room within the room?
10. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)