|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
(b) The jury ignores him.
(c) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
(d) His lawyer walks out on him.
2. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
(a) With a public service announcement.
(b) With faxes.
(c) With an explosion.
(d) With a letter to the editor.
3. What time does Reacher tell his punishment guard he wants to leave the hut?
(b) 9 o'clock.
(c) 11 o'clock.
(d) 10 o'clock.
4. Why are Johnson and Webster unable to take a military vehicle into the town neighboring the camp?
(a) They are taken hostage.
(b) They can't pass the ravine.
(c) Someone stole their vehicle.
(d) Their vehicle is filled with explosives.
5. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
(a) To try to rescue Holly.
(b) To pick up Johnson.
(c) To scare Beau into giving up.
(d) To look for a missile convoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
2. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
3. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
4. Who kills Brogan?
5. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
2. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
3. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
4. How does Beau try to lure Reacher out of hiding in Chapter 43?
5. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
6. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
7. What happens after Reacher saves Mac from being killed?
8. What does Reacher do when he discovers he is locked in the cave?
9. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
10. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)