|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(b) For a vacation.
(c) Because it is where the van was purchased.
(d) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
2. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
3. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
(b) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
(c) For them to be left cut.
(d) For them to always sound busy.
4. Why does Beau say Mac has to die?
(a) For lying.
(b) For sneaking.
(c) For stealing.
(d) For being part of the government.
5. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
(a) Rats crawl ahead of him.
(b) He hears voices.
(c) Water pours through the tunnel.
(d) He sees sunlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
2. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
3. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
4. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
5. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beau punish Reacher for killing a kidnapper?
2. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
3. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
4. What does Reacher tell his punishment guard the first night he is in the hut?
5. Why does Reacher assume Beau has a mole in the Chicago FBI office?
6. How does Holly escape the room within the room?
7. How does Reacher ensure Beau's men cannot use their stolen military vehicles?
8. What happens after Mac's team receives Holly's fax?
9. What do Mac and his agents find out when they go to the Mojave Desert?
10. What do Webster and Mac do in Chapter 35 to try to help Holly?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)