|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Brogan?
2. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
(a) Burn their camp.
(b) Tell her father.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Shoot them.
3. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
(a) Back to the room within a room.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) Down a narrow alley.
(d) To where they have been keeping Reacher.
4. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
(a) Rats crawl ahead of him.
(b) Water pours through the tunnel.
(c) He hears voices.
(d) He sees sunlight.
5. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
(a) 700 yards.
(b) 900 yards.
(c) 800 yards.
(d) 1000 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
2. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
3. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
4. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
5. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
2. What does Reacher do when he discovers he is locked in the cave?
3. What happens when Webster goes to the attorney general to request permission for a plan to rescue Holly?
4. What happens after Reacher saves Mac from being killed?
5. At the end of Chapter 43, what makes Reacher think Beau isn't done causing trouble yet?
6. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
7. Why does Garber want to protect Mac in Chapter 41?
8. What happens when Reacher explores the caves?
9. What does Reacher do when he leaves the tunnel?
10. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)