|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
(b) New York City.
2. Where do the two gunmen force Holly and Reacher when they first meet?
(a) Behind a van.
(b) Into a car.
(c) Into an office.
(d) Down an alley.
3. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
(a) He can't hear her.
(b) He is too far away from her.
(c) He can't see her.
(d) Both his hands are handcuffed.
4. After visiting the dry cleaners, how many kidnappers does Mac believe there are?
5. Where does the man go to make a phone call about the room within a room?
(a) Behind the building.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In a van.
(d) To an office building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
2. What does the tech guy tell Mac he can do about the driver of the van?
3. How many dry cleaners does Mac find in the phone book?
4. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
5. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher say he wants to get to know America?
2. Why does Holly begin to wonder about Reacher's history in Chapter 13?
3. How do Brogan and Milosevic link the dentist's car to the kidnappers?
4. What does Reacher do after he gets his handcuffs off in the barn?
5. What happens when Mac investigates the airport?
6. In Chapter 17, what confuses Reacher about the kidnappers taking Holly?
7. How do the kidnappers show Reacher they don't care about him in Chapter 17?
8. In Chapter 15, what questions does Reacher ask Holly?
9. What is Borken's plan for his "new country"?
10. How does Reacher treat the kidnappers when they leave the barn for the van?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)