|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
(a) She was locked in a factory.
(b) She was handed over to someone else.
(c) She was put on a plane.
(d) She was burned with the car.
2. Where does Mac learn the kidnappers were from, by using evidence off the burned truck?
(d) New Mexico.
3. Why does Mac assume Reacher is a kidnapper?
(a) Because of an anonymous tip.
(b) Because he saw footage of Reacher grabbing Holly.
(c) Because he has been watching the white van.
(d) Because Brogan suggests it.
4. What does the tech guy tell Mac he can do about the driver of the van?
(a) He can blur it out.
(b) He can run it through face recognition software.
(c) He can enlarge his face.
(d) He can get full color photos.
5. Why does Reacher travel around the United States?
(a) To find work.
(b) To get to know the country.
(c) To write a book.
(d) To interview military workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
2. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
3. While in the white van, what mistake does Reacher say Holly made?
4. Why does Reacher repair the ring he broke in his horse stall?
5. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mac investigates the airport?
2. How do the kidnappers secure Holly and Reacher at night in Chapter 17?
3. How do Brogan and Milosevic link the dentist's car to the kidnappers?
4. How do the kidnappers show Reacher they don't care about him in Chapter 17?
5. Why does Holly begin to wonder about Reacher's history in Chapter 13?
6. How does Brogan use the stolen electrician's van to help him investigate?
7. What happens in the room within a room in Chapter 14?
8. What lie does Mac tell his agents in Chapter 8?
9. Why does Reacher say he wants to get to know America?
10. How does Mac first learn about Beau Borken?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)