|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
(a) They went to the same college.
(b) They are both only children.
(c) They both play sports.
(d) They were both army brats.
2. Why does Mac search the phone book for dry cleaners?
(a) Because a dry clearner sent him a tip.
(b) Because Holly used to work at a dry cleaner.
(c) Because Holly went to a dry cleaner.
(d) Because he needs his clothes cleaned.
3. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
(a) She fears he may hurt her.
(b) She is worried she will owe him something.
(c) She wants him to escape next time.
(d) She thinks he is very kind.
4. At what point do the gunmen put Holly and Reacher into the white van?
(a) A few blocks from where they grabbed them.
(b) Somewhere where it is cold.
(c) Inside a warehouse.
(d) Near a park.
5. Who goes with Mac to investigate the location where the kidnapper's body is found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
2. Why do Brogan and Milosevic think they have useful clues after investigating the dentist?
3. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
4. Where do the police find the burned luxury sedan?
5. Why does Holly say she doesn't want Reacher to protect her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mac follows the lead to the dry cleaners?
2. What does Reacher do after killing Fowler?
3. What does Reacher see when he is given a tour of the camp?
4. How do the kidnappers show Reacher they don't care about him in Chapter 17?
5. What happens to Loder when he is back in the "new country"?
6. What happens when Loder fires a shotgun in Chapter 17?
7. What do Mac and Webster learn when they find the body of the kidnapper?
8. What happens when Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition?
9. Why does Holly begin to wonder about Reacher's history in Chapter 13?
10. How does Reacher learn that Beau's group doesn't have experience with long range rifles?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)