|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
(a) Because he cut himself.
(b) Because of a prank.
(c) Because of an old crime scene.
(d) Because of the dismembered carpenter.
2. Who tells Holly's father she is missing?
(b) Holly herself.
3. Why is Brogan excited to find that an electrician had his van stolen?
(a) Because he's good at finding stolen cars.
(b) Because he doesn't like the electrician.
(c) Because he thinks it was the kidnappers.
(d) Because the electrician is Holly's uncle.
4. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
5. What does Holly do when she is first locked in the room within a room?
(a) She reads a book.
(b) She tries to find a way out.
(c) She braids her hair.
(d) She takes a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
2. How does Reacher break free from his handcuffs before Holly is raped?
3. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
4. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
5. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Loder when he is back in the "new country"?
2. How does Reacher protect Holly from being raped in Chapter 17?
3. How does Mac first learn about Beau Borken?
4. What happens in the room within a room in Chapter 14?
5. What happens when Mac takes the security footage to the tech department?
6. How does Chapter 7 end?
7. How do the kidnappers show Reacher they don't care about him in Chapter 17?
8. How do Brogan and Milosevic link the dentist's car to the kidnappers?
9. How do the kidnappers secure Holly and Reacher at night in Chapter 17?
10. What lie does Mac tell his agents in Chapter 8?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)