|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the room within a room, what does Holly search for?
(a) A window.
(b) Hidden cameras.
(c) A message.
(d) A weapon.
2. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
(a) She was locked in a factory.
(b) She was handed over to someone else.
(c) She was put on a plane.
(d) She was burned with the car.
3. What does Mac retrieve from the dry cleaner Holly visited before she disappeared?
(a) Holly's dry cleaning.
(b) Security video footage.
(c) Holly's purse.
(d) Holly's bill.
4. Why does Mac take the security footage to the tech department?
(a) To make a copy.
(b) To enlarge the pictures.
(c) To have still photographs made.
(d) To fix the rip in the tape.
5. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the kidnappers describe the clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
2. How does Reacher know why the kidnapper is coming to Holly's stall in Chapter 17?
3. Where does the man go to make a phone call about the room within a room?
4. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
5. How does Holly respond when Reacher asks her why the kidnappers would want her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Brogan and Milosevic link the dentist's car to the kidnappers?
2. Why does Reacher cut a hole in the wall of the barn?
3. What does Holly learn about Reacher by asking about his childhood?
4. What happens when Mac follows the lead to the dry cleaners?
5. Why does Mac add Reacher to the list of possible kidnappers?
6. What do Mac and Webster learn when they find the body of the kidnapper?
7. Where do the kidnappers take Holly and Reacher in Chapter 21?
8. How does Chapter 7 end?
9. What is Borken's plan for his "new country"?
10. How does Reacher protect Holly from being raped in Chapter 17?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)