|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
2. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
(b) Because he is locked in.
(c) Because Beau is standing guard.
(d) Because he is curious.
3. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
4. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To assess the group's shooting skills.
(b) To practice his own shooting.
(c) To see what guns they have.
(d) To see what is hidden behind it.
5. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
(a) At two.
(b) At five.
(c) At four.
(d) At three.
6. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To break her bed.
(b) To try to sell.
(c) To try to find hidden cameras.
(d) To use as a weapon.
7. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
(a) A woman he doesn't know.
8. Why does Beau say Mac has to die?
(a) For sneaking.
(b) For lying.
(c) For being part of the government.
(d) For stealing.
9. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
10. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
(a) He hears voices.
(b) He sees sunlight.
(c) Rats crawl ahead of him.
(d) Water pours through the tunnel.
11. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
(a) He sneaks up on them from behind.
(b) He is stronger than they are.
(c) He shoots them from a distance.
(d) He makes them feel like they are friends.
12. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
(a) Back to the room within a room.
(b) To where they have been keeping Reacher.
(c) Down a narrow alley.
(d) Into the woods.
13. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
(a) Shoots the shape of a cross.
(b) Misses entirely.
(c) Shoots the letter "B".
(d) Hits with only half his bullets.
14. Where does Beau order the Marines and other agents to sit?
(a) In the command station.
(b) Inside military vehicles.
(c) On a bridge.
(d) At the entrance to his camp.
15. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His professors.
(b) His old neighbors.
(c) His old commander.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
2. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
3. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
4. What punishment is Reacher given for killing the kidnapper?
5. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)