|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
(a) Calling out her name.
(b) Hiding in the woods.
(c) Firing his gun.
(d) Using a flashlight.
2. While Reacher is hiding in the cave, when does Beau say the plan will be put in motion?
(a) In the morning.
(b) After dinner.
(c) That night.
(d) Before lunch.
3. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
(b) Army trucks.
4. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
(a) When Reacher asks for a meal.
(b) When Reacher sees her near the shooting range.
(c) When Reacher is forced to help her.
(d) When Reacher brings food to Holly.
5. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(b) More missiles.
(c) Another helicoper crash.
6. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
(b) The undercover agent.
(c) The woman who delivers lunch.
7. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
8. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
(b) Raw materials.
9. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) For a vacation.
(b) Because it is where the van was purchased.
(c) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(d) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
10. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(b) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(c) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(d) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
11. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
(a) He was a farmer.
(b) He wass a police officer.
(c) He was a politician.
(d) He was a cobbler.
12. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
13. In Chapter 41, who sees Mac being taken by Beau's group?
14. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
(b) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
(c) Because of Johnson's pleading.
(d) Because of Holly's influence.
15. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
(a) Reacher beats him up.
(b) Reacher convinces him with a story.
(c) Reacher pleads with him.
(d) Reacher sneaks out when he isn't looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
2. How does Reacher save Mac from being killed?
3. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
4. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
5. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)