|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To break her bed.
(b) To use as a weapon.
(c) To try to find hidden cameras.
(d) To try to sell.
2. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
(a) 1000 yards.
(b) 900 yards.
(c) 700 yards.
(d) 800 yards.
3. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
4. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
5. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(b) More missiles.
(d) Another helicoper crash.
6. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) Because it is where the van was purchased.
(b) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
(c) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(d) For a vacation.
7. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
(a) Field Patrol.
(b) World Army.
(c) US Marines.
(d) British Navy.
8. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
9. What punishment is Reacher given for killing the kidnapper?
(a) He has to kill members of the group.
(b) He has to dig a mass grave.
(c) He must bury an FBI agent.
(d) He must guard Holly.
10. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
11. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
(a) The roof of the tunnel caves in.
(b) There is a large puddle he can't cross.
(c) He is wedged tightly in.
(d) A secret door traps him.
12. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he is curious.
(b) Because he is locked in.
(c) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
(d) Because Beau is standing guard.
13. In Chapter 41, who sees Mac being taken by Beau's group?
14. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
(a) Hiding in the woods.
(b) Calling out her name.
(c) Firing his gun.
(d) Using a flashlight.
15. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
(d) A woman he doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
2. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
3. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
4. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
5. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)