|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
(a) Misses entirely.
(b) Shoots the shape of a cross.
(c) Hits with only half his bullets.
(d) Shoots the letter "B".
2. Why are Johnson and Webster unable to take a military vehicle into the town neighboring the camp?
(a) They can't pass the ravine.
(b) They are taken hostage.
(c) Their vehicle is filled with explosives.
(d) Someone stole their vehicle.
3. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
(c) Raw materials.
4. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
(a) He hears the gun shots.
(b) He sees Mac run away.
(c) He was in disguise at the execution site.
(d) Webster tells him.
5. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
(a) Because Mac asked him to.
(b) To try to protect him.
(c) To pretend to be on Beau's side.
(d) Because he doesn't know where else to go.
6. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(b) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(c) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(d) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
7. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(b) Community service.
(c) A prison sentence.
(d) Severe fines.
8. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
(a) Reacher pleads with him.
(b) Reacher convinces him with a story.
(c) Reacher beats him up.
(d) Reacher sneaks out when he isn't looking.
9. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
10. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
(a) Over 10 million dollars.
(b) Over 5 million dollars.
(c) Over 1 million dollars.
(d) Over 20 million dollars.
11. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
(a) He kicks Reacher out of the camp.
(b) He locks Reacher in the room within a room.
(c) He beats Reacher.
(d) He offers Reacher money.
12. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
(a) The undercover agent.
(b) The woman who delivers lunch.
13. How does Reacher save Mac from being killed?
(a) He shoots the guards.
(b) He distracts them.
(c) He uses Holly as bait.
(d) He has someone set off an alarm.
14. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
15. In Chapter 43, why does Garber kill a guard?
(a) To set up a watch point.
(b) To protect Beau.
(c) To get even with him.
(d) To get closer to Holly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beau order back to their looking point to watch Mac die?
2. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
3. What punishment is Reacher given for killing the kidnapper?
4. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
5. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)