|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
(a) He sees sunlight.
(b) Rats crawl ahead of him.
(c) Water pours through the tunnel.
(d) He hears voices.
2. In Chapter 43, why does Garber kill a guard?
(a) To set up a watch point.
(b) To protect Beau.
(c) To get closer to Holly.
(d) To get even with him.
3. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(b) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(c) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(d) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
4. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
(c) The undercover agent.
(d) The woman who delivers lunch.
5. In Chapter 41, who sees Mac being taken by Beau's group?
6. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
(a) Shoots the shape of a cross.
(b) Hits with only half his bullets.
(c) Misses entirely.
(d) Shoots the letter "B".
7. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For them to always sound busy.
(b) For them to be left cut.
(c) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
(d) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
8. Who kills Brogan?
9. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
(a) He was in disguise at the execution site.
(b) Webster tells him.
(c) He sees Mac run away.
(d) He hears the gun shots.
10. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
(b) Because of Johnson's pleading.
(c) Because of Holly's influence.
(d) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
11. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
(a) On the shooting range.
(b) In a river.
(c) Near the courthouse.
(d) Close to the command center.
12. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(c) New York.
13. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
(a) For working for the military.
(b) For killing Bell.
(c) For being disobedient.
(d) For getting in the way of Holly's kidnapping.
14. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
(a) With a letter to the editor.
(b) With an explosion.
(c) With a public service announcement.
(d) With faxes.
15. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
2. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
3. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
4. How does Reacher save Mac from being killed?
5. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)