|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
(a) In a river.
(b) Close to the command center.
(c) On the shooting range.
(d) Near the courthouse.
2. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
(a) When Reacher asks for a meal.
(b) When Reacher is forced to help her.
(c) When Reacher brings food to Holly.
(d) When Reacher sees her near the shooting range.
3. How does Reacher save Mac from being killed?
(a) He shoots the guards.
(b) He uses Holly as bait.
(c) He has someone set off an alarm.
(d) He distracts them.
4. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
(a) He is stronger than they are.
(b) He shoots them from a distance.
(c) He sneaks up on them from behind.
(d) He makes them feel like they are friends.
5. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
(a) A mine.
(b) A factory.
(c) A farm.
(d) A bank.
6. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
7. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
(a) Under a truck.
(b) Among dead bodies.
(c) Behind a rock.
(d) In a box of explosives.
8. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To see what is hidden behind it.
(b) To assess the group's shooting skills.
(c) To practice his own shooting.
(d) To see what guns they have.
9. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
(a) In front of the old city hall building.
(b) Next to the shooting range.
(c) In the clearing.
(d) In front of the punishment hut.
10. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
(a) US Marines.
(b) World Army.
(c) Field Patrol.
(d) British Navy.
11. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
12. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
(c) The cook.
(d) His punishment guard.
13. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
(a) Because he doesn't know where else to go.
(b) To pretend to be on Beau's side.
(c) Because Mac asked him to.
(d) To try to protect him.
14. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
(a) At five.
(b) At three.
(c) At four.
(d) At two.
15. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
(a) He kicks Reacher out of the camp.
(b) He beats Reacher.
(c) He locks Reacher in the room within a room.
(d) He offers Reacher money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
2. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
3. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
4. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
5. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)