|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) Community service.
(b) Severe fines.
(c) A prison sentence.
2. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
3. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
(a) He is wedged tightly in.
(b) There is a large puddle he can't cross.
(c) A secret door traps him.
(d) The roof of the tunnel caves in.
4. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
(a) He offers Reacher money.
(b) He locks Reacher in the room within a room.
(c) He kicks Reacher out of the camp.
(d) He beats Reacher.
5. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
(a) Next to the shooting range.
(b) In the clearing.
(c) In front of the old city hall building.
(d) In front of the punishment hut.
6. How does Webster learn that Reacher is a "good guy"?
(a) By watching a video of him.
(b) By talking to Reacher.
(c) By listening to Holly.
(d) By following his instinct.
7. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(d) New York.
8. What punishment is Reacher given for killing the kidnapper?
(a) He has to dig a mass grave.
(b) He must guard Holly.
(c) He must bury an FBI agent.
(d) He has to kill members of the group.
9. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
(a) Reacher is beating up a solider.
(b) Reacher is arguing with Beau.
(c) Beau is making plans with other people.
(d) Beau is about to execute Reacher.
10. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) He has not heard from him in awhile.
(b) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
(c) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
(d) Jackson threatens to quit.
11. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
(b) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
(c) For them to be left cut.
(d) For them to always sound busy.
12. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
(b) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
(c) Because of Holly's influence.
(d) Because of Johnson's pleading.
13. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
(b) A mass grave.
(c) A supply of explosives.
(d) Beau's motor pool.
14. What time does Reacher tell his punishment guard he wants to leave the hut?
(a) 9 o'clock.
(b) 10 o'clock.
(d) 11 o'clock.
15. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
2. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
3. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
4. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
5. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)