|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
(a) Webster tells him.
(b) He hears the gun shots.
(c) He was in disguise at the execution site.
(d) He sees Mac run away.
2. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
(a) In front of the old city hall building.
(b) Next to the shooting range.
(c) In the clearing.
(d) In front of the punishment hut.
3. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To try to sell.
(b) To try to find hidden cameras.
(c) To break her bed.
(d) To use as a weapon.
4. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
5. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
(d) A woman he doesn't know.
6. Where does Beau order the Marines and other agents to sit?
(a) At the entrance to his camp.
(b) On a bridge.
(c) In the command station.
(d) Inside military vehicles.
7. While Reacher is hiding in the cave, when does Beau say the plan will be put in motion?
(a) That night.
(b) Before lunch.
(c) In the morning.
(d) After dinner.
8. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
9. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
(a) Down a narrow alley.
(b) Back to the room within a room.
(c) To where they have been keeping Reacher.
(d) Into the woods.
10. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
(a) Peterson Air Force Base.
(b) Hawaiian Naval Base.
(c) Academy Naval Base.
(d) Selfridge Air Force Base.
11. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
(a) His punishment guard.
(c) The cook.
12. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
(b) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
(c) His lawyer walks out on him.
(d) The jury ignores him.
13. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
14. Who does Beau order to kill Reacher in Chapter 37?
(b) He orders himself.
(d) A masked guard.
15. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
(a) He sneaks up on them from behind.
(b) He shoots them from a distance.
(c) He is stronger than they are.
(d) He makes them feel like they are friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
2. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
3. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
4. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
5. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)