|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(a) New York.
2. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
3. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For them to be left cut.
(b) For them to always sound busy.
(c) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
(d) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
4. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
(a) He sees sunlight.
(b) He hears voices.
(c) Water pours through the tunnel.
(d) Rats crawl ahead of him.
5. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
(b) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
(c) The jury ignores him.
(d) His lawyer walks out on him.
6. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
7. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
(a) To where they have been keeping Reacher.
(b) Back to the room within a room.
(c) Down a narrow alley.
(d) Into the woods.
8. How does Webster learn that Reacher is a "good guy"?
(a) By following his instinct.
(b) By watching a video of him.
(c) By talking to Reacher.
(d) By listening to Holly.
9. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
(a) He sees Mac run away.
(b) He hears the gun shots.
(c) He was in disguise at the execution site.
(d) Webster tells him.
10. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
(a) Burn their camp.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Tell her father.
11. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To try to sell.
(b) To break her bed.
(c) To use as a weapon.
(d) To try to find hidden cameras.
12. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(b) Because it is where the van was purchased.
(c) For a vacation.
(d) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
13. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
(b) Raw materials.
14. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
(a) Because Mac asked him to.
(b) To try to protect him.
(c) Because he doesn't know where else to go.
(d) To pretend to be on Beau's side.
15. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(b) Severe fines.
(c) Community service.
(d) A prison sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
2. What time does Reacher tell his punishment guard he wants to leave the hut?
3. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
4. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
5. Why does Beau say Mac has to die?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)