|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
(b) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
(c) Because of Holly's influence.
(d) Because of Johnson's pleading.
2. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
3. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
(b) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
(c) Jackson threatens to quit.
(d) He has not heard from him in awhile.
4. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
(a) Academy Naval Base.
(b) Selfridge Air Force Base.
(c) Peterson Air Force Base.
(d) Hawaiian Naval Base.
5. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
6. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
(a) He was a farmer.
(b) He was a cobbler.
(c) He was a politician.
(d) He wass a police officer.
7. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For them to be left cut.
(b) For them to always sound busy.
(c) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
(d) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
8. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
9. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
(a) He offers Reacher money.
(b) He beats Reacher.
(c) He kicks Reacher out of the camp.
(d) He locks Reacher in the room within a room.
10. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
11. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) For a vacation.
(b) Because it is where the van was purchased.
(c) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(d) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
12. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
(c) New York City.
13. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
(a) To warn them.
(b) It was an accident; Mac meant to send it elsewhere.
(c) To try to identify him.
(d) To put it on file.
14. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Burn their camp.
(d) Tell her father.
15. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he is locked in.
(b) Because Beau is standing guard.
(c) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
(d) Because he is curious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beau order back to their looking point to watch Mac die?
2. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
3. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
4. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
5. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)