|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
(a) British Navy.
(b) US Marines.
(c) Field Patrol.
(d) World Army.
2. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
3. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
(a) Tell her father.
(b) Burn their camp.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Shoot them.
4. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
(a) A mine.
(b) A bank.
(c) A factory.
(d) A farm.
5. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
(a) Army trucks.
6. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
(a) He sneaks up on them from behind.
(b) He is stronger than they are.
(c) He shoots them from a distance.
(d) He makes them feel like they are friends.
7. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
8. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
9. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
(a) To look for a missile convoy.
(b) To try to rescue Holly.
(c) To pick up Johnson.
(d) To scare Beau into giving up.
10. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
11. Where does Beau order the Marines and other agents to sit?
(a) At the entrance to his camp.
(b) In the command station.
(c) Inside military vehicles.
(d) On a bridge.
12. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
(a) New York City.
13. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(a) Another helicoper crash.
(d) More missiles.
14. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
(a) Water pours through the tunnel.
(b) Rats crawl ahead of him.
(c) He sees sunlight.
(d) He hears voices.
15. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His old neighbors.
(b) His old commander.
(c) His mother.
(d) His professors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
2. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
3. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
4. How does Reacher save Mac from being killed?
5. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)