|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
(b) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
(c) He has not heard from him in awhile.
(d) Jackson threatens to quit.
2. Where does Beau order the Marines and other agents to sit?
(a) In the command station.
(b) On a bridge.
(c) Inside military vehicles.
(d) At the entrance to his camp.
3. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
(a) With a public service announcement.
(b) With a letter to the editor.
(c) With faxes.
(d) With an explosion.
4. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To see what guns they have.
(b) To assess the group's shooting skills.
(c) To see what is hidden behind it.
(d) To practice his own shooting.
5. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
(a) On the shooting range.
(b) Close to the command center.
(c) Near the courthouse.
(d) In a river.
6. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
(c) A woman he doesn't know.
7. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
(a) At five.
(b) At two.
(c) At four.
(d) At three.
8. Who kills Brogan?
9. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
(a) Beau is making plans with other people.
(b) Beau is about to execute Reacher.
(c) Reacher is beating up a solider.
(d) Reacher is arguing with Beau.
10. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(b) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(c) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(d) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
11. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To try to sell.
(b) To break her bed.
(c) To use as a weapon.
(d) To try to find hidden cameras.
12. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
(a) A mass grave.
(c) Beau's motor pool.
(d) A supply of explosives.
13. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
(d) Raw materials.
14. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
(a) Shoots the shape of a cross.
(b) Misses entirely.
(c) Shoots the letter "B".
(d) Hits with only half his bullets.
15. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(c) More missiles.
(d) Another helicoper crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
2. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
3. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
4. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
5. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)