|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(c) New York.
2. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
(a) On the shooting range.
(b) Near the courthouse.
(c) Close to the command center.
(d) In a river.
3. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
(b) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
(c) The jury ignores him.
(d) His lawyer walks out on him.
4. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
(b) The cook.
(c) His punishment guard.
5. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
(a) Field Patrol.
(b) US Marines.
(c) World Army.
(d) British Navy.
6. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
(a) It was an accident; Mac meant to send it elsewhere.
(b) To warn them.
(c) To put it on file.
(d) To try to identify him.
7. How does Webster learn that Reacher is a "good guy"?
(a) By talking to Reacher.
(b) By following his instinct.
(c) By listening to Holly.
(d) By watching a video of him.
8. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
(b) Jackson threatens to quit.
(c) He has not heard from him in awhile.
(d) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
9. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
10. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) A prison sentence.
(b) Severe fines.
(d) Community service.
11. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
(a) To the rations center.
(b) Back to the punishment tent.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) To Holly's room.
12. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
(c) Army trucks.
13. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
(a) At four.
(b) At three.
(c) At five.
(d) At two.
14. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
(a) Over 5 million dollars.
(b) Over 1 million dollars.
(c) Over 10 million dollars.
(d) Over 20 million dollars.
15. Why does Beau say Mac has to die?
(a) For sneaking.
(b) For lying.
(c) For being part of the government.
(d) For stealing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
2. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
3. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
4. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
5. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)