|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
(a) 700 yards.
(b) 900 yards.
(c) 1000 yards.
(d) 800 yards.
2. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
(a) At three.
(b) At five.
(c) At four.
(d) At two.
3. Why does Beau say Mac has to die?
(a) For sneaking.
(b) For being part of the government.
(c) For lying.
(d) For stealing.
4. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
(a) He hears the gun shots.
(b) He was in disguise at the execution site.
(c) Webster tells him.
(d) He sees Mac run away.
5. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
6. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) He has not heard from him in awhile.
(b) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
(c) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
(d) Jackson threatens to quit.
7. Who does Beau order back to their looking point to watch Mac die?
8. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(a) More missiles.
(b) Another helicoper crash.
9. Why are Johnson and Webster unable to take a military vehicle into the town neighboring the camp?
(a) They can't pass the ravine.
(b) They are taken hostage.
(c) Someone stole their vehicle.
(d) Their vehicle is filled with explosives.
10. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
(a) He beats Reacher.
(b) He locks Reacher in the room within a room.
(c) He kicks Reacher out of the camp.
(d) He offers Reacher money.
11. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
(a) With a letter to the editor.
(b) With a public service announcement.
(c) With an explosion.
(d) With faxes.
12. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To use as a weapon.
(b) To try to sell.
(c) To try to find hidden cameras.
(d) To break her bed.
13. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
14. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
15. In Chapter 43, why does Garber kill a guard?
(a) To get closer to Holly.
(b) To get even with him.
(c) To set up a watch point.
(d) To protect Beau.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
2. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
3. Who kills Brogan?
4. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
5. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)