|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
(c) New York City.
2. Why are Johnson and Webster unable to take a military vehicle into the town neighboring the camp?
(a) They are taken hostage.
(b) Their vehicle is filled with explosives.
(c) They can't pass the ravine.
(d) Someone stole their vehicle.
3. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
(a) His punishment guard.
(c) The cook.
4. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
5. How does Webster learn that Reacher is a "good guy"?
(a) By following his instinct.
(b) By talking to Reacher.
(c) By watching a video of him.
(d) By listening to Holly.
6. Who does Beau order to kill Reacher in Chapter 37?
(a) He orders himself.
(d) A masked guard.
7. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His mother.
(b) His old commander.
(c) His old neighbors.
(d) His professors.
8. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) A prison sentence.
(c) Community service.
(d) Severe fines.
9. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
(a) So he can protect Holly from him.
(b) So he can hide from him.
(c) So he can make small talk.
(d) So he can shoot him.
10. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To use as a weapon.
(b) To break her bed.
(c) To try to sell.
(d) To try to find hidden cameras.
11. What punishment is Reacher given for killing the kidnapper?
(a) He has to dig a mass grave.
(b) He must bury an FBI agent.
(c) He must guard Holly.
(d) He has to kill members of the group.
12. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
13. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
(b) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
(c) Because of Holly's influence.
(d) Because of Johnson's pleading.
14. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
(b) Because it is where the van was purchased.
(c) For a vacation.
(d) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
15. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
(a) To scare Beau into giving up.
(b) To try to rescue Holly.
(c) To look for a missile convoy.
(d) To pick up Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
2. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
3. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
4. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
5. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)