|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
(a) The woman who delivers lunch.
(c) The undercover agent.
2. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The President.
(b) The Supreme Court.
(c) The Federal Reserve.
(d) The FBI.
3. While Reacher is hiding in the cave, when does Beau say the plan will be put in motion?
(a) That night.
(b) In the morning.
(c) Before lunch.
(d) After dinner.
4. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
(b) A mass grave.
(c) A supply of explosives.
(d) Beau's motor pool.
5. How does Reacher save Mac from being killed?
(a) He has someone set off an alarm.
(b) He uses Holly as bait.
(c) He distracts them.
(d) He shoots the guards.
6. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
(a) He was in disguise at the execution site.
(b) He sees Mac run away.
(c) Webster tells him.
(d) He hears the gun shots.
7. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To use as a weapon.
(b) To break her bed.
(c) To try to find hidden cameras.
(d) To try to sell.
8. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
(b) Because of Johnson's pleading.
(c) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
(d) Because of Holly's influence.
9. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
(a) Because Mac asked him to.
(b) Because he doesn't know where else to go.
(c) To try to protect him.
(d) To pretend to be on Beau's side.
10. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
(a) A bank.
(b) A factory.
(c) A farm.
(d) A mine.
11. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
(a) So he can protect Holly from him.
(b) So he can make small talk.
(c) So he can hide from him.
(d) So he can shoot him.
12. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Tell her father.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Burn their camp.
13. In Chapter 43, why does Garber kill a guard?
(a) To get closer to Holly.
(b) To get even with him.
(c) To set up a watch point.
(d) To protect Beau.
14. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
(a) Over 1 million dollars.
(b) Over 10 million dollars.
(c) Over 20 million dollars.
(d) Over 5 million dollars.
15. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beau order back to their looking point to watch Mac die?
2. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
3. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
4. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
5. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)