|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
(a) Over 5 million dollars.
(b) Over 20 million dollars.
(c) Over 1 million dollars.
(d) Over 10 million dollars.
2. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
(a) 900 yards.
(b) 700 yards.
(c) 800 yards.
(d) 1000 yards.
3. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
4. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
(a) Back to the punishment tent.
(b) To the rations center.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) To Holly's room.
5. How does Reacher save Mac from being killed?
(a) He uses Holly as bait.
(b) He distracts them.
(c) He has someone set off an alarm.
(d) He shoots the guards.
6. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
(a) To where they have been keeping Reacher.
(b) Back to the room within a room.
(c) Down a narrow alley.
(d) Into the woods.
7. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
(b) He has not heard from him in awhile.
(c) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
(d) Jackson threatens to quit.
8. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
(a) Academy Naval Base.
(b) Hawaiian Naval Base.
(c) Selfridge Air Force Base.
(d) Peterson Air Force Base.
9. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
(a) Among dead bodies.
(b) In a box of explosives.
(c) Behind a rock.
(d) Under a truck.
10. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
(a) Reacher is beating up a solider.
(b) Reacher is arguing with Beau.
(c) Beau is making plans with other people.
(d) Beau is about to execute Reacher.
11. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
(a) With an explosion.
(b) With a public service announcement.
(c) With faxes.
(d) With a letter to the editor.
12. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
(a) When Reacher sees her near the shooting range.
(b) When Reacher brings food to Holly.
(c) When Reacher is forced to help her.
(d) When Reacher asks for a meal.
13. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
(a) In front of the old city hall building.
(b) In front of the punishment hut.
(c) Next to the shooting range.
(d) In the clearing.
14. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
(b) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
(c) For them to always sound busy.
(d) For them to be left cut.
15. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
2. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
3. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
4. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
5. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)