|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
(c) Army trucks.
2. Where does Beau order the Marines and other agents to sit?
(a) In the command station.
(b) Inside military vehicles.
(c) On a bridge.
(d) At the entrance to his camp.
3. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
(a) He makes them feel like they are friends.
(b) He is stronger than they are.
(c) He shoots them from a distance.
(d) He sneaks up on them from behind.
4. Who does Beau order back to their looking point to watch Mac die?
5. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Johnson's pleading.
(b) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
(c) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
(d) Because of Holly's influence.
6. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
(a) Calling out her name.
(b) Hiding in the woods.
(c) Firing his gun.
(d) Using a flashlight.
7. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he is curious.
(b) Because Beau is standing guard.
(c) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
(d) Because he is locked in.
8. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
(a) He was a politician.
(b) He wass a police officer.
(c) He was a cobbler.
(d) He was a farmer.
9. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(a) New York.
10. How does Webster learn that Reacher is a "good guy"?
(a) By watching a video of him.
(b) By following his instinct.
(c) By listening to Holly.
(d) By talking to Reacher.
11. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) Because it is where the van was purchased.
(b) For a vacation.
(c) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(d) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
12. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
(a) In a box of explosives.
(b) Behind a rock.
(c) Under a truck.
(d) Among dead bodies.
13. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(b) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(c) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(d) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
14. In Chapter 43, why does Garber kill a guard?
(a) To get even with him.
(b) To set up a watch point.
(c) To get closer to Holly.
(d) To protect Beau.
15. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
(b) A mass grave.
(c) A supply of explosives.
(d) Beau's motor pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
2. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
3. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
4. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
5. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)