|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
(a) She never had one in the first place.
(b) They took away her bed.
(c) She knows Beau is coming for her that night.
(d) She broke her beating stick.
2. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(b) More missiles.
(c) Another helicoper crash.
3. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) His lawyer walks out on him.
(b) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
(c) The jury ignores him.
(d) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
4. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
5. While Reacher is hiding in the cave, when does Beau say the plan will be put in motion?
(a) In the morning.
(b) That night.
(c) Before lunch.
(d) After dinner.
6. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he is curious.
(b) Because Beau is standing guard.
(c) Because he is locked in.
(d) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
7. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
(a) With a letter to the editor.
(b) With faxes.
(c) With an explosion.
(d) With a public service announcement.
8. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To practice his own shooting.
(b) To assess the group's shooting skills.
(c) To see what is hidden behind it.
(d) To see what guns they have.
9. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
(a) Misses entirely.
(b) Hits with only half his bullets.
(c) Shoots the letter "B".
(d) Shoots the shape of a cross.
10. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
11. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
(a) Field Patrol.
(b) British Navy.
(c) World Army.
(d) US Marines.
12. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
(a) So he can hide from him.
(b) So he can make small talk.
(c) So he can protect Holly from him.
(d) So he can shoot him.
13. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(b) New York.
14. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
(a) For killing Bell.
(b) For working for the military.
(c) For being disobedient.
(d) For getting in the way of Holly's kidnapping.
15. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(b) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(c) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(d) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
2. How does Beau know that Reacher saves Mac?
3. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
4. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
5. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)