|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
(a) The bases were corrupt.
(b) The military is opening bases overseas.
(c) The government doesn't have money to keep them open.
(d) They aren't needed after the Cold War.
2. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
(a) Back to the punishment tent.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) To the rations center.
(d) To Holly's room.
3. Where does Beau order the Marines and other agents to sit?
(a) At the entrance to his camp.
(b) Inside military vehicles.
(c) On a bridge.
(d) In the command station.
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(d) New York.
6. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(b) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(c) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(d) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
7. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
(a) Reacher is beating up a solider.
(b) Reacher is arguing with Beau.
(c) Beau is about to execute Reacher.
(d) Beau is making plans with other people.
8. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
(a) Army trucks.
9. In Chapter 41, who sees Mac being taken by Beau's group?
10. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) Among dead bodies.
(c) In a box of explosives.
(d) Under a truck.
11. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The Federal Reserve.
(b) The President.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Supreme Court.
12. Where does the Helicopter land after being hit by a missile?
(a) Near the courthouse.
(b) Close to the command center.
(c) On the shooting range.
(d) In a river.
13. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
(a) He beats Reacher.
(b) He kicks Reacher out of the camp.
(c) He locks Reacher in the room within a room.
(d) He offers Reacher money.
14. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
(a) A mine.
(b) A factory.
(c) A bank.
(d) A farm.
15. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
(a) Because Mac asked him to.
(b) To pretend to be on Beau's side.
(c) Because he doesn't know where else to go.
(d) To try to protect him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
2. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
3. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
4. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
5. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)