|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
(a) Academy Naval Base.
(b) Hawaiian Naval Base.
(c) Peterson Air Force Base.
(d) Selfridge Air Force Base.
2. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
3. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because Beau is standing guard.
(b) Because he is curious.
(c) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
(d) Because he is locked in.
4. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(b) New York.
5. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
(b) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
(c) The jury ignores him.
(d) His lawyer walks out on him.
6. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
(a) Back to the punishment tent.
(b) To the rations center.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) To Holly's room.
7. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) In a box of explosives.
(c) Among dead bodies.
(d) Under a truck.
8. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) For a vacation.
(b) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(c) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
(d) Because it is where the van was purchased.
9. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
(a) New York City.
10. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
(a) Because he doesn't know where else to go.
(b) Because Mac asked him to.
(c) To try to protect him.
(d) To pretend to be on Beau's side.
11. What time does Reacher tell his punishment guard he wants to leave the hut?
(b) 11 o'clock.
(c) 9 o'clock.
(d) 10 o'clock.
12. How does Reacher save Mac from being killed?
(a) He distracts them.
(b) He has someone set off an alarm.
(c) He uses Holly as bait.
(d) He shoots the guards.
13. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
14. Where does Beau order the Marines and other agents to sit?
(a) In the command station.
(b) At the entrance to his camp.
(c) On a bridge.
(d) Inside military vehicles.
15. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
(a) Next to the shooting range.
(b) In front of the old city hall building.
(c) In the clearing.
(d) In front of the punishment hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
2. What does Beau do when he tells Reacher his mission is canceled?
3. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
4. While Reacher is trying to find Holly in Chapter 41, what does he avoid doing?
5. Who does Beau order to kill Reacher in Chapter 37?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)