|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
(a) A barn.
(b) A factory.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) A garage.
2. Where does the man go to make a phone call about the room within a room?
(a) Behind the building.
(b) In the woods.
(c) To an office building.
(d) In a van.
3. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
(c) The carpenter.
(d) Kidnapping victims.
4. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
(a) So he can try to read the license plate number.
(b) So Holly can try to escape.
(c) So he can use a bathroom.
(d) So he can talk to them.
5. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
(a) To see if he wants to take on a new case.
(b) To discuss Holly's case.
(c) To ask about Mac's work.
(d) To get a press release.
6. Where does Reacher put the body of the kidnapper who tries to rape Holly?
(a) A mile away from the barn.
(b) In the bottom of a well.
(c) He buries him in a horse stall.
(d) Underneath the kidnapper's van.
7. How many mistakes does Fowler say Loder made during the kidnapping?
8. After visiting the dry cleaners, how many kidnappers does Mac believe there are?
9. While in the white van, what does Holly say about Reacher's theories?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She says he doesn't know her yet.
(c) She says he is probably right.
(d) She says he is wrong.
10. What mistake does Reacher tell Holly the kidnappers made?
(a) Taking pictures of themselves.
(b) Using a van.
(c) Using cell phones.
(d) Burning the car.
11. Who is in the trunk of the burned luxury sedan?
(a) A woman.
(b) The owner.
(c) A man with a warrant out for his arrest.
(d) A police officer.
12. How does Mac know that the kidnappers value Holly's life?
(a) Because she is still alive.
(b) Because they bought her a new crutch.
(c) Because they killed a kidnapper who tried to attack her.
(d) Because they wrote him a note saying that.
13. At what point do the gunmen put Holly and Reacher into the white van?
(a) Near a park.
(b) Inside a warehouse.
(c) Somewhere where it is cold.
(d) A few blocks from where they grabbed them.
14. What does Mac learn the kidnappers did with the dead dentist's credit card?
(a) They bought plane tickets.
(b) They used it to get a cash advance.
(c) They sold it to someone.
(d) They rented a truck.
15. What does the FBI find inside the electrician's stolen van?
(a) The kidnappers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly do when she is first locked in the room within a room?
2. What does Mac assume about Reacher after he figures out he killed the kidnapper?
3. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
4. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, why can't Reacher help Holly out of the van?
5. While in the room within a room, what does Holly search for?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)