|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tech guy tell Mac he can do about the driver of the van?
(a) He can blur it out.
(b) He can enlarge his face.
(c) He can run it through face recognition software.
(d) He can get full color photos.
2. While in the room within a room, what does Holly search for?
(a) A window.
(b) A weapon.
(c) Hidden cameras.
(d) A message.
3. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
(a) He hurts her knee.
(b) He hits her with a bat.
(c) He handcuffs her free hand.
(d) He steps on her back.
4. Where does Reacher put the body of the kidnapper who tries to rape Holly?
(a) A mile away from the barn.
(b) He buries him in a horse stall.
(c) In the bottom of a well.
(d) Underneath the kidnapper's van.
5. How many mistakes does Fowler say Loder made during the kidnapping?
6. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
(a) Eats it all.
(b) Refuses to eat it.
(c) Shares it with Reacher.
(d) Picks at it then throws it on the ground.
7. When Reacher and Holly are taken to a clearing that is filled with wooden structures, what are all the people wearing?
8. How does Mac know that the kidnappers value Holly's life?
(a) Because they killed a kidnapper who tried to attack her.
(b) Because they wrote him a note saying that.
(c) Because she is still alive.
(d) Because they bought her a new crutch.
9. Why does Mac take the security footage to the tech department?
(a) To make a copy.
(b) To fix the rip in the tape.
(c) To have still photographs made.
(d) To enlarge the pictures.
10. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
(a) Because they need to run away.
(b) Because they are being monitored.
(c) Because his phone bill hasn't been paid.
(d) Because he has work to do.
11. Why do the kidnappers allow Reacher in the room within a room with Holly?
(a) Because Reacher threatened them.
(b) To test a listening device.
(c) To test their hidden cameras.
(d) Because Holly asked them.
12. Why do the kidnappers nearly kill Reacher in Chapter 17?
(a) Because of his reaction to Loder firing his gun.
(b) Because he tries to escape.
(c) Because of his desire to protect Holly.
(d) Because he insults them.
13. Where do the two gunmen force Holly and Reacher when they first meet?
(a) Into an office.
(b) Behind a van.
(c) Down an alley.
(d) Into a car.
14. While in the white van, what mistake does Reacher say Holly made?
(a) Being obvious in her plans.
(b) Being regular in her habits.
(c) Being loud as she walked.
(d) Being stupid in her life.
15. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac assume about Reacher after he figures out he killed the kidnapper?
2. When Reacher returns to his horse stall after leaving the barn, what does he do?
3. In Chapter 16, who does the undercover agent call?
4. How many people does Mac ask to help run his investigation to find Holly?
5. What mistake does Reacher tell Holly the kidnappers made?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)