|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
(a) She was locked in a factory.
(b) She was handed over to someone else.
(c) She was burned with the car.
(d) She was put on a plane.
2. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
(a) Make sure no noise can get out.
(b) Make sure no one can get in.
(c) Make sure no light can get in.
(d) Make sure no one can escape.
3. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
(a) The side of a pig trough.
(b) Each other.
(c) Metal rings in a horse stall.
(d) Locks on a barn door.
4. After visiting the dry cleaners, how many kidnappers does Mac believe there are?
5. What is the problem with the picture of the driver of the van in Chapter 14?
(a) It's blurry.
(b) It's too dark.
(c) His face is turned.
(d) His face is covered by a hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher tear apart the room within a room?
2. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
3. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
4. Why does Mac search the phone book for dry cleaners?
5. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)