|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being put in the white van, how long does Reacher think the men have been watching Holly?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few months.
(d) Over a year.
2. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) His lawyer walks out on him.
(b) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
(c) The jury ignores him.
(d) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
3. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
(a) The bases were corrupt.
(b) They aren't needed after the Cold War.
(c) The military is opening bases overseas.
(d) The government doesn't have money to keep them open.
4. Why do Brogan and Milosevic think they have useful clues after investigating the dentist?
(a) Because they now have two burned cars.
(b) Because they found a murder weapon.
(c) Because they found Holly's purse.
(d) Because a neighbor is a witness.
5. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
(a) So he can use a bathroom.
(b) So he can talk to them.
(c) So he can try to read the license plate number.
(d) So Holly can try to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, why can't Reacher help Holly out of the van?
2. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
3. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
4. What does Mac retrieve from the dry cleaner Holly visited before she disappeared?
5. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)