|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reacher returns to his horse stall after leaving the barn, what does he do?
(a) Drills a hole in the barn wall.
(b) Goes to sleep.
(c) Breaks Holly's handcuffs.
(d) Starts a fire.
2. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The Federal Reserve.
(b) The President.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The FBI.
3. What does the employer threaten to do to the carpenter if he can escape the room within a room?
(a) Cut off his legs.
(b) Leave him in the room.
(c) Steal his van and tools.
(d) Cut off his arms.
4. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
5. Why does Reacher ask Mac about Brogen's height?
(a) So he can shoot him.
(b) So he can protect Holly from him.
(c) So he can hide from him.
(d) So he can make small talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
2. Where do the police find the burned luxury sedan?
3. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
4. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
5. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)