|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Beau?
2. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
(a) They aren't needed after the Cold War.
(b) The government doesn't have money to keep them open.
(c) The bases were corrupt.
(d) The military is opening bases overseas.
3. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
(a) To pick up Johnson.
(b) To try to rescue Holly.
(c) To look for a missile convoy.
(d) To scare Beau into giving up.
4. How does Fowler decide to punish Loder for the mistakes he made during the kidnapping?
(a) He will be whipped.
(b) He will be put in jail.
(c) He will have a trial.
(d) He will be shot.
5. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
(a) He would pay a ransom.
(b) He would be replaced.
(c) He would have to take an oath of silence.
(d) He would run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
2. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
3. What punishment is Reacher given for killing the kidnapper?
4. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
5. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)