|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
(a) To scare Beau into giving up.
(b) To look for a missile convoy.
(c) To pick up Johnson.
(d) To try to rescue Holly.
2. Where does Reacher go after killing Fowler?
(a) To Holly's room.
(b) To the rations center.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) Back to the punishment tent.
3. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
(a) He shoots a gun.
(b) He jumps on top of it.
(c) He hits it with a bat.
(d) He flips the van.
4. When Reacher returns to his horse stall after leaving the barn, what does he do?
(a) Breaks Holly's handcuffs.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Drills a hole in the barn wall.
5. How does Holly respond when Reacher asks her why the kidnappers would want her?
(a) She says she is worth money.
(b) She says she wronged people in the past.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She says she isn't sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milosevic take Holly in the Jeep?
2. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
3. What does Reacher do when he gets his dinner in Chapter 17?
4. What does Webster promise Mac in Chapter 16?
5. Why does Garber follow Mac when he is taken in Chapter 41?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)