|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the kidnappers nearly kill Reacher in Chapter 17?
(a) Because he tries to escape.
(b) Because of his reaction to Loder firing his gun.
(c) Because of his desire to protect Holly.
(d) Because he insults them.
2. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To break her bed.
(b) To try to find hidden cameras.
(c) To use as a weapon.
(d) To try to sell.
3. Who does Beau order to kill Reacher in Chapter 37?
(b) A masked guard.
(c) He orders himself.
4. Where does Beau order the Marines and other agents to sit?
(a) In the command station.
(b) At the entrance to his camp.
(c) Inside military vehicles.
(d) On a bridge.
5. What does Webster request after ordering Beau's phone lines to be cut?
(a) For the lines to re-routed to a command post.
(b) For them to be left cut.
(c) For them to always sound busy.
(d) For the lines to be linked to the President's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
2. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
3. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
4. While in the white van, what does Holly say about Reacher's theories?
5. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)