|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher do when he gets his dinner in Chapter 17?
(a) He throws it at the kidnapper.
(b) He eats it all.
(c) He doesn't get a dinner.
(d) He tries to share with Holly.
2. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(b) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(c) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(d) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
3. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
(b) His lawyer walks out on him.
(c) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
(d) The jury ignores him.
4. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
(a) Reacher is arguing with Beau.
(b) Beau is about to execute Reacher.
(c) Reacher is beating up a solider.
(d) Beau is making plans with other people.
5. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
(a) To ask about Mac's work.
(b) To discuss Holly's case.
(c) To see if he wants to take on a new case.
(d) To get a press release.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Beau has Holly tied to a tree, where does Garber take aim at Beau?
2. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
3. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
4. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
5. Where do three guards take Mac to tie him down?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)