|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To see what guns they have.
(b) To practice his own shooting.
(c) To see what is hidden behind it.
(d) To assess the group's shooting skills.
2. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
(a) To sit on.
(b) To block the sound.
(c) To let Holly sleep on.
(d) To soften the ride.
3. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
(a) She says it is nothing but kindness.
(b) She says his expectations are too low for her.
(c) She says she is closer to her mother.
(d) She says it is difficult to live up to his reputation.
4. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Tell her father.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Burn their camp.
5. After visiting the dry cleaners, how many kidnappers does Mac believe there are?
Short Answer Questions
1. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, why can't Reacher help Holly out of the van?
2. What about the burned sedan gives the FBI agents clues to what happened to Holly?
3. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
4. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
5. When Reacher and Holly are taken to a clearing that is filled with wooden structures, what are all the people wearing?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)