|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
(a) He is stronger than they are.
(b) He sneaks up on them from behind.
(c) He makes them feel like they are friends.
(d) He shoots them from a distance.
2. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
(a) Each other.
(b) Locks on a barn door.
(c) Metal rings in a horse stall.
(d) The side of a pig trough.
3. Why do the mysterious people make a room within a room?
(a) To hide people inside.
(b) To make money.
(c) To pack it with material.
(d) To set up hidden cameras.
4. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
(b) Kidnapping victims.
(d) The carpenter.
5. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
(b) Falling during an arrest.
(d) She was attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
2. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
3. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
4. Where does Mac learn the kidnappers were from, by using evidence off the burned truck?
5. How does Reacher break free from his handcuffs before Holly is raped?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)