|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
(a) He can't hear her.
(b) He is too far away from her.
(c) Both his hands are handcuffed.
(d) He can't see her.
2. Where does the man go to make a phone call about the room within a room?
(a) To an office building.
(b) In a van.
(c) Behind the building.
(d) In the woods.
3. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
(a) The military is opening bases overseas.
(b) The government doesn't have money to keep them open.
(c) They aren't needed after the Cold War.
(d) The bases were corrupt.
4. When Reacher escapes his horse stall, what does he realize is keeping him from leaving the barn?
(a) He needs a car.
(b) He can't carry Holly that far.
(c) The kidnappers are keeping guard.
(d) He has to get rid of the kidnapper's body.
5. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly respond when Reacher asks her why the kidnappers would want her?
2. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
3. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
4. What does Reacher do when he gets his dinner in Chapter 17?
5. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)