|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
(d) Raw materials.
2. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
(a) Both his hands are handcuffed.
(b) He is too far away from her.
(c) He can't see her.
(d) He can't hear her.
3. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
4. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
(a) Because they need to run away.
(b) Because he has work to do.
(c) Because his phone bill hasn't been paid.
(d) Because they are being monitored.
5. In Chapter 13, why does Reacher believe the police will find them?
(a) Because the kidnappers have been careless.
(b) Because Holly works for the FBI.
(c) Because he just has a feeling.
(d) Because he contacted them the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the white van, what mistake does Reacher say Holly made?
2. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
3. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
4. Where do the two gunmen force Holly and Reacher when they first meet?
5. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)