|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
(d) New York City.
2. Why does Mac search the phone book for dry cleaners?
(a) Because he needs his clothes cleaned.
(b) Because a dry clearner sent him a tip.
(c) Because Holly went to a dry cleaner.
(d) Because Holly used to work at a dry cleaner.
3. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
(a) At five.
(b) At four.
(c) At two.
(d) At three.
4. Who does Beau capture in Chapter 40?
5. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) Community service.
(c) A prison sentence.
(d) Severe fines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
2. Why does Mac assume Reacher is a kidnapper?
3. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
4. Who does Reacher witness beating Loder to teach him a lesson?
5. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)