|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher do to the kidnapper who is trying to rape Holly?
(a) Suffocates him.
(b) Hits him with a wood board.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Handcuffs him to the stall.
2. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
3. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
(a) Beau is about to execute Reacher.
(b) Beau is making plans with other people.
(c) Reacher is arguing with Beau.
(d) Reacher is beating up a solider.
4. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
(a) Because of an old crime scene.
(b) Because of the dismembered carpenter.
(c) Because of a prank.
(d) Because he cut himself.
5. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
(b) He has not heard from him in awhile.
(c) Jackson threatens to quit.
(d) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holly say she doesn't want Reacher to protect her?
2. Who intercepts the call about the room within a room?
3. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
4. When do Webster and Mac decide to sleep in the command post in Chapter 37?
5. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)