|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
(a) He can't see her.
(b) Both his hands are handcuffed.
(c) He can't hear her.
(d) He is too far away from her.
2. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To try to sell.
(b) To use as a weapon.
(c) To try to find hidden cameras.
(d) To break her bed.
3. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
(a) Eat it.
(b) Give it to him.
(c) Send it back.
(d) Throw it.
4. What does the employer threaten to do to the carpenter if he can escape the room within a room?
(a) Steal his van and tools.
(b) Cut off his arms.
(c) Cut off his legs.
(d) Leave him in the room.
5. What does the tech guy tell Mac he can do about the driver of the van?
(a) He can run it through face recognition software.
(b) He can enlarge his face.
(c) He can get full color photos.
(d) He can blur it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
2. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
3. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
4. Who brings General Garber to the camp?
5. Where does Holly go when she leaves the courthouse?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)