|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the mysterious people make a room within a room?
(a) To hide people inside.
(b) To make money.
(c) To pack it with material.
(d) To set up hidden cameras.
2. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Holly's influence.
(b) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
(c) Because of Johnson's pleading.
(d) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
3. Why is Brogan excited to find that an electrician had his van stolen?
(a) Because he doesn't like the electrician.
(b) Because the electrician is Holly's uncle.
(c) Because he thinks it was the kidnappers.
(d) Because he's good at finding stolen cars.
4. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
(a) With the key.
(b) He has Holly do it for him.
(c) With a stick.
(d) With a fork.
5. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(b) Community service.
(c) Severe fines.
(d) A prison sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
2. Where do the police find the burned luxury sedan?
3. Who intercepts the call about the room within a room?
4. Why does Reacher repair the ring he broke in his horse stall?
5. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)