|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the kidnappers allow Reacher in the room within a room with Holly?
(a) To test a listening device.
(b) Because Holly asked them.
(c) To test their hidden cameras.
(d) Because Reacher threatened them.
2. How do the kidnappers describe the clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
(a) As their worst nightmare.
(b) As the best thing to happen to the country.
(c) As a new country.
(d) As Plan B.
3. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
(a) They don't believe him.
(b) They take notes.
(c) They thank him.
(d) They slap him.
4. What does Mac learn the kidnappers did with the dead dentist's credit card?
(a) They sold it to someone.
(b) They used it to get a cash advance.
(c) They bought plane tickets.
(d) They rented a truck.
5. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
(a) With a stick.
(b) With a fork.
(c) With the key.
(d) He has Holly do it for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
2. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
3. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
4. How many dry cleaners does Mac find in the phone book?
5. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)