|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
(a) He flips the van.
(b) He hits it with a bat.
(c) He jumps on top of it.
(d) He shoots a gun.
2. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
(a) To sit on.
(b) To soften the ride.
(c) To block the sound.
(d) To let Holly sleep on.
3. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
(a) US Marines.
(b) Field Patrol.
(c) British Navy.
(d) World Army.
4. When Reacher escapes his horse stall, what does he realize is keeping him from leaving the barn?
(a) He has to get rid of the kidnapper's body.
(b) He can't carry Holly that far.
(c) The kidnappers are keeping guard.
(d) He needs a car.
5. What does Webster promise Mac in Chapter 16?
(a) More security.
(b) More money.
(c) More resources.
(d) More agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
2. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
3. When Reacher returns to his horse stall after leaving the barn, what does he do?
4. How does Reacher know why the kidnapper is coming to Holly's stall in Chapter 17?
5. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)