|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
(a) They take notes.
(b) They thank him.
(c) They slap him.
(d) They don't believe him.
2. How many people does Mac ask to help run his investigation to find Holly?
(a) No one else.
3. Why does Mac assume Reacher is a kidnapper?
(a) Because Brogan suggests it.
(b) Because he has been watching the white van.
(c) Because of an anonymous tip.
(d) Because he saw footage of Reacher grabbing Holly.
4. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
(a) Because the one kidnapper is a painter.
(b) Because Mac told him to.
(c) Because the ransom notes are painted.
(d) Because the kidnappers painted their stolen van.
5. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A woman.
(c) He is alone.
(d) The other kidnapper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
2. How does Reacher meet Holly?
3. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
4. What about the burned sedan gives the FBI agents clues to what happened to Holly?
5. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)