|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
(a) To discuss Holly's case.
(b) To get a press release.
(c) To see if he wants to take on a new case.
(d) To ask about Mac's work.
2. What group does Reacher tell his punishment guard he belongs to?
(a) British Navy.
(b) World Army.
(c) US Marines.
(d) Field Patrol.
3. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
(a) Eat it.
(b) Send it back.
(c) Throw it.
(d) Give it to him.
4. Where do the police find the burned luxury sedan?
(a) Wrigley Field.
(b) Meigs Field.
(c) Shedd's Aquarium.
(d) Lincoln Park Zoo.
5. How many mistakes does Fowler say Loder made during the kidnapping?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
2. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
3. What does Holly do when she is first locked in the room within a room?
4. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
5. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)