|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Brogan and Milosevic find near the dentist's house?
(a) A broken gun.
(b) A burned truck.
(c) A set of handcuffs.
(d) A note.
2. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The President.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The Federal Reserve.
3. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
(a) Because he is skilled in escaping.
(b) Because someone needs to contact the police.
(c) Because Holly asked him.
(d) Because he wants out of the van.
4. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
(a) Because of Holly's influence.
(b) Because of Johnson's pleading.
(c) Because of Reacher's personal connections.
(d) Because of Reacher's shooting skills.
5. Why do the kidnappers allow Reacher in the room within a room with Holly?
(a) To test their hidden cameras.
(b) To test a listening device.
(c) Because Holly asked them.
(d) Because Reacher threatened them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
2. Why do Brogan and Milosevic think they have useful clues after investigating the dentist?
3. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
4. When Reacher returns to his horse stall after leaving the barn, what does he do?
5. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)