|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To try to find hidden cameras.
(b) To use as a weapon.
(c) To try to sell.
(d) To break her bed.
2. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
(a) He hits it with a bat.
(b) He shoots a gun.
(c) He jumps on top of it.
(d) He flips the van.
3. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
(a) She was attacked.
(b) Falling during an arrest.
4. What does the FBI find inside the electrician's stolen van?
(d) The kidnappers.
5. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
(b) The carpenter.
(d) Kidnapping victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
2. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
3. Where does Mac learn the kidnappers were from, by using evidence off the burned truck?
4. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
5. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)