|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Reacher believe the police will find them?
(a) Because Holly works for the FBI.
(b) Because the kidnappers have been careless.
(c) Because he just has a feeling.
(d) Because he contacted them the night before.
2. Why does Reacher repair the ring he broke in his horse stall?
(a) So the kidnappers don't know he broke it.
(b) The kidnappers forced him to.
(c) Because he feels bad about breaking it.
(d) Holly asked him to.
3. What does the tech guy tell Mac he can do about the driver of the van?
(a) He can get full color photos.
(b) He can run it through face recognition software.
(c) He can blur it out.
(d) He can enlarge his face.
4. What time does Reacher tell his punishment guard he wants to leave the hut?
(a) 9 o'clock.
(c) 10 o'clock.
(d) 11 o'clock.
5. What about the burned sedan gives the FBI agents clues to what happened to Holly?
(a) Witnesses who saw the car burn.
(b) It's license plate.
(c) It's location.
(d) It's tire tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
2. How does Fowler decide to punish Loder for the mistakes he made during the kidnapping?
3. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
4. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
5. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)