|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
(a) So Holly can try to escape.
(b) So he can use a bathroom.
(c) So he can talk to them.
(d) So he can try to read the license plate number.
2. When Reacher escapes his horse stall, what does he realize is keeping him from leaving the barn?
(a) He has to get rid of the kidnapper's body.
(b) He can't carry Holly that far.
(c) He needs a car.
(d) The kidnappers are keeping guard.
3. Where do the two gunmen force Holly and Reacher when they first meet?
(a) Into a car.
(b) Down an alley.
(c) Into an office.
(d) Behind a van.
4. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
(a) For working for the military.
(b) For getting in the way of Holly's kidnapping.
(c) For killing Bell.
(d) For being disobedient.
5. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
(a) She says it is nothing but kindness.
(b) She says she is closer to her mother.
(c) She says it is difficult to live up to his reputation.
(d) She says his expectations are too low for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fowler decide to punish Loder for the mistakes he made during the kidnapping?
2. Why does Beau say he decided not to kill Reacher?
3. Who does Reacher witness beating Loder to teach him a lesson?
4. How does Holly convince the kidnappers to not kill Reacher when they realize their fellow kidnapper is missing?
5. What does the employer threaten to do to the carpenter if he can escape the room within a room?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)