|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To try to sell.
(b) To use as a weapon.
(c) To break her bed.
(d) To try to find hidden cameras.
2. How many mistakes does Fowler say Loder made during the kidnapping?
3. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
(a) A barn.
(b) A garage.
(c) A factory.
(d) A warehouse.
4. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
(c) New York.
5. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
Short Answer Questions
1. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
2. Who tells Holly's father she is missing?
3. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
4. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
5. How many suspects can Holly think of who may be the mole in the Chicago office?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)