|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
(a) They both play sports.
(b) They were both army brats.
(c) They went to the same college.
(d) They are both only children.
2. Why do the kidnappers allow Reacher in the room within a room with Holly?
(a) Because Reacher threatened them.
(b) Because Holly asked them.
(c) To test their hidden cameras.
(d) To test a listening device.
3. Where does Reacher put the body of the kidnapper who tries to rape Holly?
(a) A mile away from the barn.
(b) He buries him in a horse stall.
(c) Underneath the kidnapper's van.
(d) In the bottom of a well.
4. Where does the man go to make a phone call about the room within a room?
(a) In the woods.
(b) To an office building.
(c) In a van.
(d) Behind the building.
5. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
(a) Over 5 million dollars.
(b) Over 10 million dollars.
(c) Over 20 million dollars.
(d) Over 1 million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the kidnappers describe the clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
2. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
3. Who does Reacher witness beating Loder to teach him a lesson?
4. What does Reacher do when he shoots at the target 1000 yards away?
5. When Reacher and Holly are taken to a clearing that is filled with wooden structures, what are all the people wearing?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)