|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
(a) He jumps on top of it.
(b) He shoots a gun.
(c) He hits it with a bat.
(d) He flips the van.
2. How does Holly convince the kidnappers to not kill Reacher when they realize their fellow kidnapper is missing?
(a) She says she'll kill herself too.
(b) She says it is a waste of time.
(c) She says muder is a worse crime than kidnapping.
(d) She says she won't cooperate.
3. What does Mac learn the kidnappers did with the dead dentist's credit card?
(a) They sold it to someone.
(b) They used it to get a cash advance.
(c) They rented a truck.
(d) They bought plane tickets.
4. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
(a) They both play sports.
(b) They are both only children.
(c) They went to the same college.
(d) They were both army brats.
5. While in the room within a room, why does Holly tell Reacher she can't share a bed with him?
(a) Because she needs privacy.
(b) Because she is afraid of him.
(c) Because she is in love with someone else.
(d) Because the bed isn't big enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher travel around the United States?
2. Who intercepts the call about the room within a room?
3. Why doesn't Reacher escape after taking off his handcuffs?
4. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Reacher believe the police will find them?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)