|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
(a) So he can talk to them.
(b) So he can try to read the license plate number.
(c) So Holly can try to escape.
(d) So he can use a bathroom.
2. Why do the mysterious people make a room within a room?
(a) To pack it with material.
(b) To make money.
(c) To set up hidden cameras.
(d) To hide people inside.
3. When Reacher and Holly are taken to a clearing that is filled with wooden structures, what are all the people wearing?
4. Why doesn't Reacher escape after taking off his handcuffs?
(a) His foot is hurt.
(b) Holly can't escape with him.
(c) Someone is guarding the exit.
(d) It is too dark for Reacher to see.
5. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
(a) Because of a prank.
(b) Because he cut himself.
(c) Because of an old crime scene.
(d) Because of the dismembered carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reacher learn that Holly's father is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
2. When Reacher escapes his horse stall, what does he realize is keeping him from leaving the barn?
3. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
4. In Chapter 16, who does the undercover agent call?
5. Why do Brogan and Milosevic think they have useful clues after investigating the dentist?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)