|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
(a) She starts to cry.
(b) She twists her arm trying to get away.
(c) She yells for Reacher to help her.
(d) She tries to fight him off.
2. How does Holly respond when Reacher asks her why the kidnappers would want her?
(a) She says she wronged people in the past.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She says she is worth money.
(d) She says she isn't sure.
3. Why does Holly say she doesn't want Reacher to protect her?
(a) Because he is weird.
(b) Because she doesn't know him.
(c) Because he isn't skilled enough.
(d) Because she can take care of herself.
4. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) The other kidnapper.
(b) A woman.
(c) A stranger.
(d) He is alone.
5. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
(a) To discuss Holly's case.
(b) To get a press release.
(c) To see if he wants to take on a new case.
(d) To ask about Mac's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
2. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
3. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
4. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
5. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)