|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the burned sedan gives the FBI agents clues to what happened to Holly?
(a) It's location.
(b) It's tire tracks.
(c) It's license plate.
(d) Witnesses who saw the car burn.
2. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
(a) He hurts her knee.
(b) He steps on her back.
(c) He hits her with a bat.
(d) He handcuffs her free hand.
3. What is the problem with the picture of the driver of the van in Chapter 14?
(a) His face is covered by a hat.
(b) His face is turned.
(c) It's blurry.
(d) It's too dark.
4. When Reacher escapes his horse stall, what does he realize is keeping him from leaving the barn?
(a) He can't carry Holly that far.
(b) He needs a car.
(c) The kidnappers are keeping guard.
(d) He has to get rid of the kidnapper's body.
5. Who does Reacher witness beating Loder to teach him a lesson?
(a) Beau Borken.
(d) A masked man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
2. What does Mac learn the kidnappers did with the dead dentist's credit card?
3. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
4. While in the white van, what does Holly say about Reacher's theories?
5. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)