|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
(a) Give it to him.
(b) Eat it.
(c) Throw it.
(d) Send it back.
2. What is the problem with the picture of the driver of the van in Chapter 14?
(a) His face is covered by a hat.
(b) His face is turned.
(c) It's blurry.
(d) It's too dark.
3. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) The other kidnapper.
(b) A stranger.
(c) He is alone.
(d) A woman.
4. Why doesn't Reacher escape after taking off his handcuffs?
(a) Holly can't escape with him.
(b) Someone is guarding the exit.
(c) It is too dark for Reacher to see.
(d) His foot is hurt.
5. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
(a) Because of an old crime scene.
(b) Because of a prank.
(c) Because of the dismembered carpenter.
(d) Because he cut himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Mac ask to help run his investigation to find Holly?
2. Why does Reacher travel around the United States?
3. What about the burned sedan gives the FBI agents clues to what happened to Holly?
4. Where does Mac learn the kidnappers were from, by using evidence off the burned truck?
5. After leaving the barn, how does Reacher seem to feel about his situation?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)