|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
(a) She tries to fight him off.
(b) She yells for Reacher to help her.
(c) She starts to cry.
(d) She twists her arm trying to get away.
2. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
(a) He would run away.
(b) He would be replaced.
(c) He would pay a ransom.
(d) He would have to take an oath of silence.
3. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
(a) She wants him to escape next time.
(b) She thinks he is very kind.
(c) She is worried she will owe him something.
(d) She fears he may hurt her.
4. Why doesn't Reacher escape after taking off his handcuffs?
(a) Someone is guarding the exit.
(b) Holly can't escape with him.
(c) His foot is hurt.
(d) It is too dark for Reacher to see.
5. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
(a) Send it back.
(b) Throw it.
(c) Eat it.
(d) Give it to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point do the gunmen put Holly and Reacher into the white van?
2. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
3. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
4. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
5. What does Reacher do to the kidnapper who is trying to rape Holly?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)