|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
(a) Because the kidnappers painted their stolen van.
(b) Because the one kidnapper is a painter.
(c) Because the ransom notes are painted.
(d) Because Mac told him to.
2. What does Holly ask when she and Reacher are taken to a clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
(a) She asks to go back in the van.
(b) She asks what is wrong with them.
(c) She asks where she is.
(d) She asks when this will be over.
3. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
4. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
(a) To let Holly sleep on.
(b) To block the sound.
(c) To sit on.
(d) To soften the ride.
5. In Chapter 13, why does Reacher believe the police will find them?
(a) Because he contacted them the night before.
(b) Because the kidnappers have been careless.
(c) Because he just has a feeling.
(d) Because Holly works for the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mac retrieve from the dry cleaner Holly visited before she disappeared?
2. How does Reacher meet Holly?
3. How does Reacher know why the kidnapper is coming to Holly's stall in Chapter 17?
4. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
5. How does Reacher break free from his handcuffs before Holly is raped?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)