|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reacher learn that Holly's father is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
(a) He finds her father's business card.
(b) He hears the kidnappers say it.
(c) He reads it in a paper.
(d) She tells him.
2. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
(a) Picks at it then throws it on the ground.
(b) Refuses to eat it.
(c) Shares it with Reacher.
(d) Eats it all.
3. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
(a) To get a press release.
(b) To discuss Holly's case.
(c) To see if he wants to take on a new case.
(d) To ask about Mac's work.
4. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
5. After visiting the dry cleaners, how many kidnappers does Mac believe there are?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
2. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
3. Why does Reacher repair the ring he broke in his horse stall?
4. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
5. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)