|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
(a) So he can try to read the license plate number.
(b) So he can talk to them.
(c) So he can use a bathroom.
(d) So Holly can try to escape.
2. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
(a) Because the kidnappers painted their stolen van.
(b) Because Mac told him to.
(c) Because the one kidnapper is a painter.
(d) Because the ransom notes are painted.
3. How many dry cleaners does Mac find in the phone book?
(a) Over a dozen.
(b) Only one.
(c) About ten.
4. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
(a) She yells for Reacher to help her.
(b) She starts to cry.
(c) She twists her arm trying to get away.
(d) She tries to fight him off.
5. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
(a) Make sure no one can escape.
(b) Make sure no light can get in.
(c) Make sure no noise can get out.
(d) Make sure no one can get in.
Short Answer Questions
1. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
2. When Reacher escapes his horse stall, what does he realize is keeping him from leaving the barn?
3. Why do the mysterious people make a room within a room?
4. Where does Reacher put the body of the kidnapper who tries to rape Holly?
5. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)