|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
(a) Because he has work to do.
(b) Because they are being monitored.
(c) Because his phone bill hasn't been paid.
(d) Because they need to run away.
2. Who intercepts the call about the room within a room?
(b) Holly's father.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) An FBI agent.
3. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
(a) He would be replaced.
(b) He would have to take an oath of silence.
(c) He would run away.
(d) He would pay a ransom.
4. How do the kidnappers describe the clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
(a) As the best thing to happen to the country.
(b) As Plan B.
(c) As a new country.
(d) As their worst nightmare.
5. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, why can't Reacher help Holly out of the van?
(a) A kidnapper carries her out.
(b) He falls down himself.
(c) The kidnappers won't let him.
(d) She won't let him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reacher escapes his horse stall, what does he realize is keeping him from leaving the barn?
2. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
3. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
4. What does the tech guy tell Mac he can do about the driver of the van?
5. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)