|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) An hour after dinner.
(c) Right after dinner.
(d) Late at night.
2. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
(a) Because Holly asked him.
(b) Because someone needs to contact the police.
(c) Because he is skilled in escaping.
(d) Because he wants out of the van.
3. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
(a) That he will be fired for lying to his agents.
(b) That he will fail to find her.
(c) That it will become public.
(d) That her father will blackmail him.
4. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
(a) She yells for Reacher to help her.
(b) She starts to cry.
(c) She twists her arm trying to get away.
(d) She tries to fight him off.
5. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
(a) A factory.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) A barn.
(d) A garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
2. While in the white van, what mistake does Reacher say Holly made?
3. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
4. While in the white van, what does Holly say about Reacher's theories?
5. After being put in the white van, how long does Reacher think the men have been watching Holly?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)