|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting the dry cleaners, how many kidnappers does Mac believe there are?
2. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
(a) To discuss Holly's case.
(b) To get a press release.
(c) To ask about Mac's work.
(d) To see if he wants to take on a new case.
3. Who is in the trunk of the burned luxury sedan?
(a) A police officer.
(b) The owner.
(c) A woman.
(d) A man with a warrant out for his arrest.
4. How does Holly convince the kidnappers to not kill Reacher when they realize their fellow kidnapper is missing?
(a) She says it is a waste of time.
(b) She says muder is a worse crime than kidnapping.
(c) She says she'll kill herself too.
(d) She says she won't cooperate.
5. Why does Mac assume Reacher is a kidnapper?
(a) Because Brogan suggests it.
(b) Because he has been watching the white van.
(c) Because he saw footage of Reacher grabbing Holly.
(d) Because of an anonymous tip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
2. What does Mac retrieve from the dry cleaner Holly visited before she disappeared?
3. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
4. Where does the man go to make a phone call about the room within a room?
5. When Reacher escapes his horse stall, what does he realize is keeping him from leaving the barn?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)