|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the white van, what mistake does Reacher say Holly made?
(a) Being stupid in her life.
(b) Being loud as she walked.
(c) Being regular in her habits.
(d) Being obvious in her plans.
2. What does Reacher do when he gets his dinner in Chapter 17?
(a) He tries to share with Holly.
(b) He eats it all.
(c) He throws it at the kidnapper.
(d) He doesn't get a dinner.
3. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
(a) He can't see her.
(b) He can't hear her.
(c) Both his hands are handcuffed.
(d) He is too far away from her.
4. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
(a) Because Mac told him to.
(b) Because the ransom notes are painted.
(c) Because the one kidnapper is a painter.
(d) Because the kidnappers painted their stolen van.
5. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
(a) Make sure no one can get in.
(b) Make sure no light can get in.
(c) Make sure no noise can get out.
(d) Make sure no one can escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
2. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
3. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
4. What does Reacher do to the kidnapper who is trying to rape Holly?
5. Why do the kidnappers nearly kill Reacher in Chapter 17?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)