|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul 'Mac' McGrath feel when Holly doesn't show up for work?
(a) He is humored.
(b) He is concerned.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He doesn't notice.
2. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
(a) Because his phone bill hasn't been paid.
(b) Because they are being monitored.
(c) Because they need to run away.
(d) Because he has work to do.
3. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
(a) So Holly can try to escape.
(b) So he can try to read the license plate number.
(c) So he can use a bathroom.
(d) So he can talk to them.
4. After leaving the barn, how does Reacher seem to feel about his situation?
5. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
(a) They thank him.
(b) They slap him.
(c) They take notes.
(d) They don't believe him.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the white van, what does Holly say about Reacher's theories?
2. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
3. How does Reacher meet Holly?
4. What do Brogan and Milosevic find near the dentist's house?
5. How does Holly convince the kidnappers to not kill Reacher when they realize their fellow kidnapper is missing?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)