|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intercepts the call about the room within a room?
(a) Holly's father.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) An elderly woman.
2. When Reacher escapes his horse stall, what does he realize is keeping him from leaving the barn?
(a) He can't carry Holly that far.
(b) He needs a car.
(c) He has to get rid of the kidnapper's body.
(d) The kidnappers are keeping guard.
3. At what point do the gunmen put Holly and Reacher into the white van?
(a) Somewhere where it is cold.
(b) A few blocks from where they grabbed them.
(c) Inside a warehouse.
(d) Near a park.
4. Why do the mysterious people make a room within a room?
(a) To make money.
(b) To hide people inside.
(c) To pack it with material.
(d) To set up hidden cameras.
5. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
(a) Kidnapping victims.
(d) The carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reacher travel around the United States?
2. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
3. How does Holly convince the kidnappers to not kill Reacher when they realize their fellow kidnapper is missing?
4. In Chapter 13, why does Reacher believe the police will find them?
5. What mistake does Reacher tell Holly the kidnappers made?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)