|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the employer threaten to do to the carpenter if he can escape the room within a room?
(a) Cut off his arms.
(b) Cut off his legs.
(c) Leave him in the room.
(d) Steal his van and tools.
2. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
(a) Because Holly asked him.
(b) Because he wants out of the van.
(c) Because he is skilled in escaping.
(d) Because someone needs to contact the police.
3. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
(a) They take notes.
(b) They slap him.
(c) They thank him.
(d) They don't believe him.
4. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
(a) To soften the ride.
(b) To sit on.
(c) To let Holly sleep on.
(d) To block the sound.
5. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
(a) Because of a prank.
(b) Because of an old crime scene.
(c) Because of the dismembered carpenter.
(d) Because he cut himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mac take the security footage to the tech department?
2. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
3. Why does Reacher travel around the United States?
4. What does Webster promise Mac in Chapter 16?
5. How does Reacher learn that Holly's father is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)