|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher travel around the United States?
(a) To get to know the country.
(b) To find work.
(c) To write a book.
(d) To interview military workers.
2. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
3. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
(a) Because they are being monitored.
(b) Because his phone bill hasn't been paid.
(c) Because he has work to do.
(d) Because they need to run away.
4. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
(a) They both play sports.
(b) They went to the same college.
(c) They were both army brats.
(d) They are both only children.
5. How does Paul 'Mac' McGrath feel when Holly doesn't show up for work?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is concerned.
(c) He is humored.
(d) He doesn't notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
2. What do Brogan and Milosevic find near the dentist's house?
3. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
4. What about the burned sedan gives the FBI agents clues to what happened to Holly?
5. Why do Brogan and Milosevic think they have useful clues after investigating the dentist?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)