|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Webster promise Mac in Chapter 16?
(a) More money.
(b) More security.
(c) More resources.
(d) More agents.
2. After leaving the barn, how does Reacher seem to feel about his situation?
3. Why do Brogan and Milosevic think they have useful clues after investigating the dentist?
(a) Because they found Holly's purse.
(b) Because they found a murder weapon.
(c) Because a neighbor is a witness.
(d) Because they now have two burned cars.
4. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
(a) Throw it.
(b) Eat it.
(c) Send it back.
(d) Give it to him.
5. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
(a) Because of the dismembered carpenter.
(b) Because of an old crime scene.
(c) Because of a prank.
(d) Because he cut himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
2. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
3. Why does Mac search the phone book for dry cleaners?
4. How does Reacher meet Holly?
5. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)