|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being put in the white van, how long does Reacher think the men have been watching Holly?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) Over a year.
(d) A few months.
2. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
(a) Because they are being monitored.
(b) Because they need to run away.
(c) Because his phone bill hasn't been paid.
(d) Because he has work to do.
3. What does Webster promise Mac in Chapter 16?
(a) More resources.
(b) More security.
(c) More agents.
(d) More money.
4. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
(a) Give it to him.
(b) Throw it.
(c) Send it back.
(d) Eat it.
5. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
(c) Falling during an arrest.
(d) She was attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
2. Why does Mac assume Reacher is a kidnapper?
3. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
4. What does Mac retrieve from the dry cleaner Holly visited before she disappeared?
5. Why does Mac search the phone book for dry cleaners?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)