|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
(a) Make sure no one can escape.
(b) Make sure no light can get in.
(c) Make sure no one can get in.
(d) Make sure no noise can get out.
2. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
(a) She was locked in a factory.
(b) She was handed over to someone else.
(c) She was put on a plane.
(d) She was burned with the car.
3. Where does the man go to make a phone call about the room within a room?
(a) In a van.
(b) To an office building.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Behind the building.
4. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
(a) She wants him to escape next time.
(b) She is worried she will owe him something.
(c) She thinks he is very kind.
(d) She fears he may hurt her.
5. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
(a) He has Holly do it for him.
(b) With a fork.
(c) With a stick.
(d) With the key.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the police find the burned luxury sedan?
2. What does the employer threaten to do to the carpenter if he can escape the room within a room?
3. In Chapter 16, who does the undercover agent call?
4. Who tells Holly's father she is missing?
5. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)