|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
(a) She wants him to escape next time.
(b) She is worried she will owe him something.
(c) She thinks he is very kind.
(d) She fears he may hurt her.
2. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
(a) Kidnapping victims.
(d) The carpenter.
3. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
4. Why do the mysterious people make a room within a room?
(a) To pack it with material.
(b) To make money.
(c) To hide people inside.
(d) To set up hidden cameras.
5. Why does Mac say Holly is in the hospital in Chapter 8?
(a) To have surgery.
(b) To volunteer.
(c) To be treated.
(d) To have X-rays.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
2. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
3. What is the problem with the picture of the driver of the van in Chapter 14?
4. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
5. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)