|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
2. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
(a) To block the sound.
(b) To sit on.
(c) To soften the ride.
(d) To let Holly sleep on.
3. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
(a) With the key.
(b) He has Holly do it for him.
(c) With a stick.
(d) With a fork.
4. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
(a) Throw it.
(b) Send it back.
(c) Give it to him.
(d) Eat it.
5. Who tells Holly's father she is missing?
(b) Holly herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mac assume Reacher is a kidnapper?
2. What is the problem with the picture of the driver of the van in Chapter 14?
3. After being put in the white van, how long does Reacher think the men have been watching Holly?
4. How does Paul 'Mac' McGrath feel when Holly doesn't show up for work?
5. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)