|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul 'Mac' McGrath feel when Holly doesn't show up for work?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is humored.
(c) He is concerned.
(d) He doesn't notice.
2. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
(a) Because Holly asked him.
(b) Because someone needs to contact the police.
(c) Because he is skilled in escaping.
(d) Because he wants out of the van.
3. Why do the mysterious people make a room within a room?
(a) To hide people inside.
(b) To make money.
(c) To pack it with material.
(d) To set up hidden cameras.
4. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
(a) With a stick.
(b) He has Holly do it for him.
(c) With the key.
(d) With a fork.
5. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
(a) That it will become public.
(b) That he will be fired for lying to his agents.
(c) That he will fail to find her.
(d) That her father will blackmail him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Reacher escape after taking off his handcuffs?
2. Why does Mac search the phone book for dry cleaners?
3. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
4. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
5. How many people does Mac ask to help run his investigation to find Holly?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)