|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the kidnappers allow Reacher in the room within a room with Holly?
(a) Because Reacher threatened them.
(b) To test a listening device.
(c) Because Holly asked them.
(d) To test their hidden cameras.
2. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
(c) Falling during an arrest.
(d) She was attacked.
3. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
(a) To get a press release.
(b) To ask about Mac's work.
(c) To see if he wants to take on a new case.
(d) To discuss Holly's case.
4. Who tells Holly's father she is missing?
(b) Holly herself.
5. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
(a) She was burned with the car.
(b) She was handed over to someone else.
(c) She was put on a plane.
(d) She was locked in a factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul 'Mac' McGrath feel when Holly doesn't show up for work?
2. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
3. How does Reacher know why the kidnapper is coming to Holly's stall in Chapter 17?
4. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
5. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)