|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(a) More missiles.
(c) Another helicoper crash.
2. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(b) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(c) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(d) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
3. Why are Johnson and Webster unable to take a military vehicle into the town neighboring the camp?
(a) Someone stole their vehicle.
(b) They can't pass the ravine.
(c) They are taken hostage.
(d) Their vehicle is filled with explosives.
4. What does the FBI find inside the electrician's stolen van?
(a) The kidnappers.
5. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
(a) Kidnapping victims.
(b) The carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
2. Who does Beau order to kill Reacher in Chapter 37?
3. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
4. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
5. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)