|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To see what is hidden behind it.
(b) To practice his own shooting.
(c) To see what guns they have.
(d) To assess the group's shooting skills.
2. While in the room within a room, what does Holly search for?
(a) A message.
(b) A weapon.
(c) Hidden cameras.
(d) A window.
3. Where do the two gunmen force Holly and Reacher when they first meet?
(a) Down an alley.
(b) Into an office.
(c) Behind a van.
(d) Into a car.
4. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
(a) For working for the military.
(b) For getting in the way of Holly's kidnapping.
(c) For being disobedient.
(d) For killing Bell.
5. Why are Johnson and Webster unable to take a military vehicle into the town neighboring the camp?
(a) They are taken hostage.
(b) Someone stole their vehicle.
(c) They can't pass the ravine.
(d) Their vehicle is filled with explosives.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
2. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
3. While Reacher is hiding in the cave, when does Beau say the plan will be put in motion?
4. What is the problem with the picture of the driver of the van in Chapter 14?
5. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)