|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fowler decide to punish Loder for the mistakes he made during the kidnapping?
(a) He will have a trial.
(b) He will be put in jail.
(c) He will be whipped.
(d) He will be shot.
2. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he is curious.
(b) Because Beau is standing guard.
(c) Because he is locked in.
(d) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
3. In Chapter 37, why does the military decide to send a helicopter over Beau's camp?
(a) To try to rescue Holly.
(b) To pick up Johnson.
(c) To look for a missile convoy.
(d) To scare Beau into giving up.
4. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
(a) He sees sunlight.
(b) Water pours through the tunnel.
(c) Rats crawl ahead of him.
(d) He hears voices.
5. At what point do the gunmen put Holly and Reacher into the white van?
(a) Inside a warehouse.
(b) Somewhere where it is cold.
(c) A few blocks from where they grabbed them.
(d) Near a park.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Reacher believe the police will find them?
2. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, why can't Reacher help Holly out of the van?
3. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
4. Who tells Holly's father she is missing?
5. How many dry cleaners does Mac find in the phone book?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)