|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
(a) Because the ransom notes are painted.
(b) Because Mac told him to.
(c) Because the kidnappers painted their stolen van.
(d) Because the one kidnapper is a painter.
2. While in the white van, what does Holly say about Reacher's theories?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She says he is probably right.
(c) She says he is wrong.
(d) She says he doesn't know her yet.
3. Why do Brogan and Milosevic think they have useful clues after investigating the dentist?
(a) Because they now have two burned cars.
(b) Because they found Holly's purse.
(c) Because a neighbor is a witness.
(d) Because they found a murder weapon.
4. What does the FBI find inside the electrician's stolen van?
(d) The kidnappers.
5. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
(a) With the key.
(b) With a stick.
(c) With a fork.
(d) He has Holly do it for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
2. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
3. When Beau challenges Reacher to a shooting competition, how far away is the target Beau first hits?
4. While in the white van, what mistake does Reacher say Holly made?
5. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)