|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does General Johnson visit Webster in Chapter 18?
(a) To get a press release.
(b) To discuss Holly's case.
(c) To ask about Mac's work.
(d) To see if he wants to take on a new case.
2. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(b) More missiles.
(d) Another helicoper crash.
3. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(b) For a vacation.
(c) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
(d) Because it is where the van was purchased.
4. How does Mac know that the kidnappers value Holly's life?
(a) Because she is still alive.
(b) Because they wrote him a note saying that.
(c) Because they bought her a new crutch.
(d) Because they killed a kidnapper who tried to attack her.
5. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) Late at night.
(b) Right after dinner.
(c) An hour after dinner.
(d) Early in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe the camp has a mole working?
2. While Reacher is hiding in the cave, when does Beau say the plan will be put in motion?
3. When Reacher and Holly are taken to a clearing that is filled with wooden structures, what are all the people wearing?
4. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
5. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)