|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people does Mac ask to help run his investigation to find Holly?
(a) No one else.
2. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
(a) She wants him to escape next time.
(b) She thinks he is very kind.
(c) She fears he may hurt her.
(d) She is worried she will owe him something.
3. Who tells Holly that the group plans to execute Reacher?
(a) The undercover agent.
(b) The woman who delivers lunch.
4. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
(a) They take notes.
(b) They thank him.
(c) They slap him.
(d) They don't believe him.
5. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the white van, what mistake does Reacher say Holly made?
2. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
3. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)