|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
(b) Army trucks.
2. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(b) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(c) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(d) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
3. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
4. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
(a) Because Mac told him to.
(b) Because the kidnappers painted their stolen van.
(c) Because the one kidnapper is a painter.
(d) Because the ransom notes are painted.
5. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To see what is hidden behind it.
(b) To assess the group's shooting skills.
(c) To see what guns they have.
(d) To practice his own shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
2. What does the tech guy tell Mac he can do about the driver of the van?
3. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
4. What do Brogan and Milosevic find near the dentist's house?
5. How do the kidnappers describe the clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)