|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
(b) She was attacked.
(d) Falling during an arrest.
2. Where does Webster go after being told to ignore Holly's case twice by the President?
(b) New York City.
3. At what point do the gunmen put Holly and Reacher into the white van?
(a) Inside a warehouse.
(b) Near a park.
(c) A few blocks from where they grabbed them.
(d) Somewhere where it is cold.
4. How do the kidnappers describe the clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
(a) As a new country.
(b) As Plan B.
(c) As the best thing to happen to the country.
(d) As their worst nightmare.
5. Why do the kidnappers nearly kill Reacher in Chapter 17?
(a) Because of his reaction to Loder firing his gun.
(b) Because he tries to escape.
(c) Because he insults them.
(d) Because of his desire to protect Holly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
2. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
4. What mistake does Reacher tell Holly the kidnappers made?
5. After leaving the barn, how does Reacher seem to feel about his situation?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)