|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Reacher is hiding in the woods from the men looking for him, what is he worried about?
(b) Another helicoper crash.
(d) More missiles.
2. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
(a) A supply of explosives.
(b) A mass grave.
(c) Beau's motor pool.
3. Why do Brogan and Milosevic think they have useful clues after investigating the dentist?
(a) Because a neighbor is a witness.
(b) Because they found a murder weapon.
(c) Because they found Holly's purse.
(d) Because they now have two burned cars.
4. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) Severe fines.
(b) A prison sentence.
(c) Community service.
5. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The Federal Reserve.
(b) The President.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the courthouse, what is happening in the clearing Holly visits?
2. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
3. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
4. How many dry cleaners does Mac find in the phone book?
5. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)