|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reacher returns to his horse stall after leaving the barn, what does he do?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Drills a hole in the barn wall.
(d) Breaks Holly's handcuffs.
2. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
(a) The roof of the tunnel caves in.
(b) He is wedged tightly in.
(c) There is a large puddle he can't cross.
(d) A secret door traps him.
3. What does Reacher do when he gets his dinner in Chapter 17?
(a) He throws it at the kidnapper.
(b) He tries to share with Holly.
(c) He eats it all.
(d) He doesn't get a dinner.
4. What does the FBI find inside the electrician's stolen van?
(a) The kidnappers.
5. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the room within a room, why does Holly tell Reacher she can't share a bed with him?
2. How does Reacher know why the kidnapper is coming to Holly's stall in Chapter 17?
3. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
4. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
5. How is Reacher able to kill Fowler and other guards?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)