|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
(a) Each other.
(b) The side of a pig trough.
(c) Metal rings in a horse stall.
(d) Locks on a barn door.
2. How does Paul 'Mac' McGrath feel when Holly doesn't show up for work?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He doesn't notice.
(c) He is humored.
(d) He is concerned.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Reacher believe the police will find them?
(a) Because he contacted them the night before.
(b) Because Holly works for the FBI.
(c) Because the kidnappers have been careless.
(d) Because he just has a feeling.
4. At what point do the gunmen put Holly and Reacher into the white van?
(a) Near a park.
(b) Somewhere where it is cold.
(c) Inside a warehouse.
(d) A few blocks from where they grabbed them.
5. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
(d) Raw materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reacher know why the kidnapper is coming to Holly's stall in Chapter 17?
2. What does Holly do when she is first locked in the room within a room?
3. After leaving the barn, how does Reacher seem to feel about his situation?
4. How much money does Fowler tell Reacher their group has access to?
5. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)