|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beau order to kill Reacher in Chapter 37?
(b) A masked guard.
(d) He orders himself.
2. What does Holly do when she is first locked in the room within a room?
(a) She reads a book.
(b) She takes a shower.
(c) She tries to find a way out.
(d) She braids her hair.
3. Why do the mysterious people make a room within a room?
(a) To pack it with material.
(b) To set up hidden cameras.
(c) To make money.
(d) To hide people inside.
4. How does Beau declare his camp's independence from the United States?
(a) With faxes.
(b) With an explosion.
(c) With a letter to the editor.
(d) With a public service announcement.
5. What is the problem with the picture of the driver of the van in Chapter 14?
(a) It's blurry.
(b) His face is covered by a hat.
(c) It's too dark.
(d) His face is turned.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Reacher believe the police will find them?
2. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
3. Where does Mac decide to run his investigation to find Holly?
4. What does Holly threaten to do if Beau and his kidnappers won't let Reacher go?
5. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)