|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
(a) That her father will blackmail him.
(b) That he will be fired for lying to his agents.
(c) That he will fail to find her.
(d) That it will become public.
2. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
3. What does Holly ask when she and Reacher are taken to a clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
(a) She asks when this will be over.
(b) She asks where she is.
(c) She asks what is wrong with them.
(d) She asks to go back in the van.
4. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To practice his own shooting.
(b) To assess the group's shooting skills.
(c) To see what is hidden behind it.
(d) To see what guns they have.
5. Who does Reacher hear Beau talking to on Johnson's radio?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly convince the kidnappers to not kill Reacher when they realize their fellow kidnapper is missing?
2. Who intercepts the call about the room within a room?
3. What does the employer threaten to do to the carpenter if he can escape the room within a room?
4. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
5. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)