|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man go to make a phone call about the room within a room?
(a) Behind the building.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In a van.
(d) To an office building.
2. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
(a) That it will become public.
(b) That he will be fired for lying to his agents.
(c) That her father will blackmail him.
(d) That he will fail to find her.
3. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
(a) To let Holly sleep on.
(b) To soften the ride.
(c) To sit on.
(d) To block the sound.
4. How does Holly respond when Reacher asks her why the kidnappers would want her?
(a) She says she is worth money.
(b) She says she wronged people in the past.
(c) She says she isn't sure.
(d) She ignores him.
5. How does Paul 'Mac' McGrath feel when Holly doesn't show up for work?
(a) He is humored.
(b) He doesn't notice.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is concerned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reacher meet Holly?
2. How many dry cleaners does Mac find in the phone book?
3. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
4. What happens when Reacher answers the gunmen's questions?
5. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)