|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
(a) Make sure no noise can get out.
(b) Make sure no light can get in.
(c) Make sure no one can escape.
(d) Make sure no one can get in.
2. After visiting the dry cleaners, how many kidnappers does Mac believe there are?
3. What does Reacher do when he gets his dinner in Chapter 17?
(a) He doesn't get a dinner.
(b) He throws it at the kidnapper.
(c) He tries to share with Holly.
(d) He eats it all.
4. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
(a) He hurts her knee.
(b) He steps on her back.
(c) He hits her with a bat.
(d) He handcuffs her free hand.
5. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
(a) That it will become public.
(b) That her father will blackmail him.
(c) That he will be fired for lying to his agents.
(d) That he will fail to find her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
2. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
3. Why does Mac take the security footage to the tech department?
4. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
5. In Chapter 16, why does the commander tell the undercover agent to stop making phone calls?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)