|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) The other kidnapper.
(b) He is alone.
(c) A woman.
(d) A stranger.
2. After leaving the barn, how does Reacher seem to feel about his situation?
3. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) Late at night.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) An hour after dinner.
(d) Right after dinner.
4. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
(a) To let Holly sleep on.
(b) To soften the ride.
(c) To sit on.
(d) To block the sound.
5. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
(a) So he can talk to them.
(b) So he can use a bathroom.
(c) So Holly can try to escape.
(d) So he can try to read the license plate number.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly respond when Reacher asks her why the kidnappers would want her?
2. After being handcuffed by the gunmen, how does Reacher take the handcuffs off?
3. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
4. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
5. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)