|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reacher break free from his handcuffs before Holly is raped?
(a) He pulls the metal ring out of the wood.
(b) He can fit his hand out of the cuff.
(c) He uses a knife and fork.
(d) He hits the handcuffs with a rock.
2. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
(a) Kidnapping victims.
(d) The carpenter.
3. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
(a) To block the sound.
(b) To let Holly sleep on.
(c) To sit on.
(d) To soften the ride.
4. After leaving the barn, how does Reacher seem to feel about his situation?
5. What does the employer threaten to do to the carpenter if he can escape the room within a room?
(a) Steal his van and tools.
(b) Leave him in the room.
(c) Cut off his arms.
(d) Cut off his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
2. Where do the gunmen leave Reacher and Holly when they take them out of the van?
3. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
4. Where does the man go to make a phone call about the room within a room?
5. Why do the kidnappers nearly kill Reacher in Chapter 17?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)