|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Holly say she doesn't want Reacher to protect her?
(a) Because he isn't skilled enough.
(b) Because she doesn't know him.
(c) Because she can take care of herself.
(d) Because he is weird.
2. Why doesn't Reacher escape after taking off his handcuffs?
(a) Holly can't escape with him.
(b) His foot is hurt.
(c) It is too dark for Reacher to see.
(d) Someone is guarding the exit.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Reacher believe the police will find them?
(a) Because Holly works for the FBI.
(b) Because he contacted them the night before.
(c) Because he just has a feeling.
(d) Because the kidnappers have been careless.
4. After leaving the barn, how does Reacher seem to feel about his situation?
5. Why does Mac search the phone book for dry cleaners?
(a) Because Holly went to a dry cleaner.
(b) Because he needs his clothes cleaned.
(c) Because a dry clearner sent him a tip.
(d) Because Holly used to work at a dry cleaner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
2. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
3. What does Reacher do when he gets his dinner in Chapter 17?
4. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
5. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)