|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
(b) New York City.
2. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
(a) He jumps on top of it.
(b) He shoots a gun.
(c) He flips the van.
(d) He hits it with a bat.
3. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
(a) Send it back.
(b) Throw it.
(c) Eat it.
(d) Give it to him.
4. How does Holly respond when Reacher asks her why the kidnappers would want her?
(a) She says she isn't sure.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She says she is worth money.
(d) She says she wronged people in the past.
5. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
(a) Locks on a barn door.
(b) Metal rings in a horse stall.
(c) Each other.
(d) The side of a pig trough.
Short Answer Questions
1. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
2. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
3. How does Reacher learn that Holly's father is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
4. Who is in the trunk of the burned luxury sedan?
5. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)