|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
(a) Because of the dismembered carpenter.
(b) Because of an old crime scene.
(c) Because he cut himself.
(d) Because of a prank.
2. Why doesn't Reacher escape after taking off his handcuffs?
(a) His foot is hurt.
(b) Holly can't escape with him.
(c) It is too dark for Reacher to see.
(d) Someone is guarding the exit.
3. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) An hour after dinner.
(c) Right after dinner.
(d) Late at night.
4. After being put in the white van, how long does Reacher think the men have been watching Holly?
(a) Over a year.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few days.
5. Why does Mac say Holly is in the hospital in Chapter 8?
(a) To volunteer.
(b) To be treated.
(c) To have surgery.
(d) To have X-rays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
2. After leaving the barn, how does Reacher seem to feel about his situation?
3. How does Reacher learn that Holly's father is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
4. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
5. While in the white van, what mistake does Reacher say Holly made?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)