|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Webster promise Mac in Chapter 16?
(a) More security.
(b) More resources.
(c) More agents.
(d) More money.
2. How many dry cleaners does Mac find in the phone book?
(a) Over a dozen.
(c) About ten.
(d) Only one.
3. What does Mac assume about Reacher after he figures out he killed the kidnapper?
(a) Mac assumes Reacher is a drug addict.
(b) Mac assumes Reacher is a hero.
(c) Mac assumes Reacher is a career criminal.
(d) Mac assumes Reacher is a terrorist.
4. When Reacher returns to his horse stall after leaving the barn, what does he do?
(a) Starts a fire.
(b) Breaks Holly's handcuffs.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Drills a hole in the barn wall.
5. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) He has not heard from him in awhile.
(b) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
(c) Jackson threatens to quit.
(d) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly feel about Reacher not leaving the barn when he could?
2. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
3. Why does the group have plans to kill Reacher?
4. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
5. What about the burned sedan gives the FBI agents clues to what happened to Holly?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)