|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Reacher say Loder and the other kidnappers were in Chicago before taking Holly?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
2. When Reacher returns to his horse stall after leaving the barn, what does he do?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Drills a hole in the barn wall.
(d) Breaks Holly's handcuffs.
3. How many people does Mac ask to help run his investigation to find Holly?
(a) No one else.
4. How does Fowler decide to punish Loder for the mistakes he made during the kidnapping?
(a) He will have a trial.
(b) He will be whipped.
(c) He will be put in jail.
(d) He will be shot.
5. How many mistakes does Fowler say Loder made during the kidnapping?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Mac to investigate the location where the kidnapper's body is found?
2. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
3. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
4. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
5. Who does Reacher witness beating Loder to teach him a lesson?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)