|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the employer threaten to do to the carpenter if he can escape the room within a room?
(a) Leave him in the room.
(b) Cut off his arms.
(c) Cut off his legs.
(d) Steal his van and tools.
2. Why is Mac worried about his undercover agent, Jackson?
(a) Jackson's reports don't make sense.
(b) Jackson's reports are too neutral.
(c) Jackson threatens to quit.
(d) He has not heard from him in awhile.
3. In Chapter 14, who does the commander have clean up blood?
(c) Kidnapping victims.
(d) The carpenter.
4. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
(a) They are both only children.
(b) They went to the same college.
(c) They were both army brats.
(d) They both play sports.
5. Why does Holly remove the bolts from her bed frame?
(a) To break her bed.
(b) To try to find hidden cameras.
(c) To use as a weapon.
(d) To try to sell.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Reacher and Holly are taken to a clearing that is filled with wooden structures, what are all the people wearing?
2. After visiting the dry cleaners, how many kidnappers does Mac believe there are?
3. Why does Reacher ask the kidnappers for a mattress in the van?
4. What does the FBI find inside the electrician's stolen van?
5. When does the woman in the kitchen of the camp ask Reacher to come see her later in the night?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)