|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After starting his own investigation, what worries Mac about Holly's case?
(a) That her father will blackmail him.
(b) That he will fail to find her.
(c) That it will become public.
(d) That he will be fired for lying to his agents.
2. How does Holly convince the kidnappers to not kill Reacher when they realize their fellow kidnapper is missing?
(a) She says she won't cooperate.
(b) She says it is a waste of time.
(c) She says she'll kill herself too.
(d) She says muder is a worse crime than kidnapping.
3. Where does Mac learn the kidnappers were from, by using evidence off the burned truck?
(c) New Mexico.
4. Why does Reacher inspect the shooting range at the camp?
(a) To see what is hidden behind it.
(b) To practice his own shooting.
(c) To see what guns they have.
(d) To assess the group's shooting skills.
5. What does Holly ask when she and Reacher are taken to a clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
(a) She asks when this will be over.
(b) She asks to go back in the van.
(c) She asks what is wrong with them.
(d) She asks where she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly learn she has in common with Reacher in Chapter 15?
2. Who goes with Mac to investigate the location where the kidnapper's body is found?
3. Who orders planes to fly above the camp for surveillance?
4. After visiting the dry cleaners, how many kidnappers does Mac believe there are?
5. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)