|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
(a) Because the ransom notes are painted.
(b) Because the kidnappers painted their stolen van.
(c) Because Mac told him to.
(d) Because the one kidnapper is a painter.
2. What does Mac assume about Reacher after he figures out he killed the kidnapper?
(a) Mac assumes Reacher is a terrorist.
(b) Mac assumes Reacher is a career criminal.
(c) Mac assumes Reacher is a drug addict.
(d) Mac assumes Reacher is a hero.
3. What does the employer threaten to do to the carpenter if he can escape the room within a room?
(a) Leave him in the room.
(b) Cut off his arms.
(c) Steal his van and tools.
(d) Cut off his legs.
4. Who is in the trunk of the burned luxury sedan?
(a) The owner.
(b) A man with a warrant out for his arrest.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A woman.
5. Why do the kidnappers allow Reacher in the room within a room with Holly?
(a) To test a listening device.
(b) To test their hidden cameras.
(c) Because Reacher threatened them.
(d) Because Holly asked them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Brogan and Milosevic think they have useful clues after investigating the dentist?
2. What is the carpenter instructed to do to the room within a room?
3. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
4. Why does Reacher agree to escape in Chapter 13?
5. How does Holly respond when Reacher asks her why the kidnappers would want her?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)