|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI find inside the electrician's stolen van?
(a) The kidnappers.
2. In Chapter 14, why is there blood the commander needs cleaned up?
(a) Because of an old crime scene.
(b) Because of the dismembered carpenter.
(c) Because of a prank.
(d) Because he cut himself.
3. How many mistakes does Fowler say Loder made during the kidnapping?
4. Why does Brogan have FBI technicians take fingerprints off paint brushes?
(a) Because Mac told him to.
(b) Because the one kidnapper is a painter.
(c) Because the kidnappers painted their stolen van.
(d) Because the ransom notes are painted.
5. How does Holly convince the kidnappers to not kill Reacher when they realize their fellow kidnapper is missing?
(a) She says she won't cooperate.
(b) She says it is a waste of time.
(c) She says muder is a worse crime than kidnapping.
(d) She says she'll kill herself too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brogan and Milosevic find near the dentist's house?
2. What does Fowler tell Reacher his group has taken over the day-to-day operations of?
3. How do the kidnappers describe the clearing that is filled with wooden structures?
4. What does Reacher tell Holly to do with her breakfast before they leave the barn for the van?
5. After finding the burned sedan, what does the FBI assume happened to Holly?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)