|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(b) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(c) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(d) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
2. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
(a) He would pay a ransom.
(b) He would have to take an oath of silence.
(c) He would run away.
(d) He would be replaced.
3. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
(a) He hears voices.
(b) Water pours through the tunnel.
(c) He sees sunlight.
(d) Rats crawl ahead of him.
4. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His professors.
(b) His mother.
(c) His old commander.
(d) His old neighbors.
5. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The President.
(b) The Supreme Court.
(c) The Federal Reserve.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher do to the kidnapper who is trying to rape Holly?
2. Why do the kidnappers nearly kill Reacher in Chapter 17?
3. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)