|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
(a) Metal rings in a horse stall.
(b) Each other.
(c) The side of a pig trough.
(d) Locks on a barn door.
2. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
(a) His punishment guard.
(d) The cook.
3. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
(a) He hits her with a bat.
(b) He steps on her back.
(c) He hurts her knee.
(d) He handcuffs her free hand.
4. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
(a) He wass a police officer.
(b) He was a farmer.
(c) He was a cobbler.
(d) He was a politician.
5. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
(a) She broke her beating stick.
(b) She never had one in the first place.
(c) She knows Beau is coming for her that night.
(d) They took away her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
2. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
3. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
4. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, why can't Reacher help Holly out of the van?
5. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)