|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher do to the kidnapper who is trying to rape Holly?
(a) Handcuffs him to the stall.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Suffocates him.
(d) Hits him with a wood board.
2. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
(d) Raw materials.
3. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The President.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The Federal Reserve.
4. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
(a) He was a farmer.
(b) He was a politician.
(c) He wass a police officer.
(d) He was a cobbler.
5. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) Community service.
(b) A prison sentence.
(d) Severe fines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Loder's trial?
2. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
3. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
4. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
5. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)