|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reacher break free from his handcuffs before Holly is raped?
(a) He uses a knife and fork.
(b) He pulls the metal ring out of the wood.
(c) He hits the handcuffs with a rock.
(d) He can fit his hand out of the cuff.
2. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
3. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) Late at night.
(c) An hour after dinner.
(d) Right after dinner.
4. According to Beau, who is behind the failure of the middle class?
(a) The Federal Reserve.
(b) The President.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The FBI.
5. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
(a) He hits it with a bat.
(b) He shoots a gun.
(c) He flips the van.
(d) He jumps on top of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
2. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
3. Why do the kidnappers nearly kill Reacher in Chapter 17?
4. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
5. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)