|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher do to the kidnapper who is trying to rape Holly?
(a) Handcuffs him to the stall.
(b) Hits him with a wood board.
(c) Suffocates him.
(d) Stabs him.
2. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
(a) He is too far away from her.
(b) He can't hear her.
(c) He can't see her.
(d) Both his hands are handcuffed.
3. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) Right after dinner.
(c) An hour after dinner.
(d) Late at night.
4. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
(a) She says it is difficult to live up to his reputation.
(b) She says it is nothing but kindness.
(c) She says she is closer to her mother.
(d) She says his expectations are too low for her.
5. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(b) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(c) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(d) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
2. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
3. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
4. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
5. What does Reacher find in the second cave he discovers?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)