|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
(a) He is wedged tightly in.
(b) A secret door traps him.
(c) The roof of the tunnel caves in.
(d) There is a large puddle he can't cross.
2. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he is curious.
(b) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
(c) Because Beau is standing guard.
(d) Because he is locked in.
3. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
(a) His punishment guard.
(c) The cook.
4. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
(a) To warn them.
(b) It was an accident; Mac meant to send it elsewhere.
(c) To put it on file.
(d) To try to identify him.
5. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
(a) He would pay a ransom.
(b) He would be replaced.
(c) He would run away.
(d) He would have to take an oath of silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
2. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
3. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
4. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
5. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, why can't Reacher help Holly out of the van?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)