|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, why can't Reacher help Holly out of the van?
(a) A kidnapper carries her out.
(b) He falls down himself.
(c) The kidnappers won't let him.
(d) She won't let him.
2. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
(a) She never had one in the first place.
(b) They took away her bed.
(c) She knows Beau is coming for her that night.
(d) She broke her beating stick.
3. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(b) Because it is where the van was purchased.
(c) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
(d) For a vacation.
4. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
(a) Reacher beats him up.
(b) Reacher pleads with him.
(c) Reacher sneaks out when he isn't looking.
(d) Reacher convinces him with a story.
5. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
(a) She says she is closer to her mother.
(b) She says it is difficult to live up to his reputation.
(c) She says it is nothing but kindness.
(d) She says his expectations are too low for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
2. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
3. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
4. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
5. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)