|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
(c) A woman he doesn't know.
2. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
(a) He is wedged tightly in.
(b) A secret door traps him.
(c) There is a large puddle he can't cross.
(d) The roof of the tunnel caves in.
3. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His mother.
(b) His professors.
(c) His old neighbors.
(d) His old commander.
4. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(b) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
(c) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(d) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
5. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) The jury ignores him.
(b) His lawyer walks out on him.
(c) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
(d) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reacher break free from his handcuffs before Holly is raped?
2. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
3. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
4. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
5. While Reacher is hiding in the cave, when does Beau say the plan will be put in motion?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)