|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
(a) He flips the van.
(b) He shoots a gun.
(c) He hits it with a bat.
(d) He jumps on top of it.
2. While Reacher is hiding in the cave, when does Beau say the plan will be put in motion?
(a) After dinner.
(b) That night.
(c) Before lunch.
(d) In the morning.
3. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he is locked in.
(b) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
(c) Because Beau is standing guard.
(d) Because he is curious.
4. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
(a) Reacher pleads with him.
(b) Reacher sneaks out when he isn't looking.
(c) Reacher beats him up.
(d) Reacher convinces him with a story.
5. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
(a) A mass grave.
(b) Beau's motor pool.
(d) A supply of explosives.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
2. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
3. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
4. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
5. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)