|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
(a) They aren't needed after the Cold War.
(b) The government doesn't have money to keep them open.
(c) The military is opening bases overseas.
(d) The bases were corrupt.
2. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His mother.
(b) His old commander.
(c) His old neighbors.
(d) His professors.
3. What does Holly do when the kidnapper says he is going to rape her?
(a) She tries to fight him off.
(b) She twists her arm trying to get away.
(c) She yells for Reacher to help her.
(d) She starts to cry.
4. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
(a) She never had one in the first place.
(b) They took away her bed.
(c) She knows Beau is coming for her that night.
(d) She broke her beating stick.
5. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
(a) Reacher pleads with him.
(b) Reacher convinces him with a story.
(c) Reacher beats him up.
(d) Reacher sneaks out when he isn't looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher do to the kidnapper who is trying to rape Holly?
2. Why does Reacher make the kidnappers pull over in Chapter 17?
3. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
4. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
5. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)