|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
(a) He would pay a ransom.
(b) He would run away.
(c) He would have to take an oath of silence.
(d) He would be replaced.
2. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
(a) He doesn't understand why he retired early.
(b) He doesn't believe the source that told him about Reacher.
(c) He doesn't understand how he fits in with the kidnapping.
(d) He doesn't understand how he knows Holly.
3. How does Reacher break free from his handcuffs before Holly is raped?
(a) He hits the handcuffs with a rock.
(b) He uses a knife and fork.
(c) He pulls the metal ring out of the wood.
(d) He can fit his hand out of the cuff.
4. How does Holly feel about her relationship with her father?
(a) She says she is closer to her mother.
(b) She says his expectations are too low for her.
(c) She says it is difficult to live up to his reputation.
(d) She says it is nothing but kindness.
5. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
(a) Severe fines.
(b) A prison sentence.
(d) Community service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
2. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
3. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
4. What does the kidnapper do to Holly before he tries to rape her?
5. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)