|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the kidnapper come to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) Right after dinner.
(c) Late at night.
(d) An hour after dinner.
2. What reason does Johnson's aide give for why so many bases are closing?
(a) The military is opening bases overseas.
(b) They aren't needed after the Cold War.
(c) The government doesn't have money to keep them open.
(d) The bases were corrupt.
3. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
(a) He was a farmer.
(b) He wass a police officer.
(c) He was a cobbler.
(d) He was a politician.
4. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
(a) A woman.
(b) The other kidnapper.
(c) He is alone.
(d) A stranger.
5. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
(a) Reacher beats him up.
(b) Reacher pleads with him.
(c) Reacher convinces him with a story.
(d) Reacher sneaks out when he isn't looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
2. Where do Mac and his team travel after leaving the desert?
3. What does Holly do when she gets her dinner in Chapter 17?
4. How does Reacher break free from his handcuffs before Holly is raped?
5. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)