|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher hide when Beau and Fowler approach him in the cave?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) Among dead bodies.
(c) Under a truck.
(d) In a box of explosives.
2. What does Loder do in Chapter 17 to damage the roof of the van?
(a) He jumps on top of it.
(b) He hits it with a bat.
(c) He flips the van.
(d) He shoots a gun.
3. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
(a) Each other.
(b) The side of a pig trough.
(c) Locks on a barn door.
(d) Metal rings in a horse stall.
4. What do Mac and Webster feel they need to control coming in and out of Beau's camp as their first line of defense?
(d) Raw materials.
5. Why do Mac and his team fly to the Mojave Desert?
(a) They get a tip that it's where Holly is.
(b) For a vacation.
(c) In order to confuse the rest of the FBI.
(d) Because it is where the van was purchased.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, why does Holly need to find a new weapon?
2. Why do the kidnappers nearly kill Reacher in Chapter 17?
3. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
4. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
5. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)