|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, why can't Reacher help Holly out of the van?
(a) She won't let him.
(b) He falls down himself.
(c) The kidnappers won't let him.
(d) A kidnapper carries her out.
2. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
(a) He would pay a ransom.
(b) He would have to take an oath of silence.
(c) He would be replaced.
(d) He would run away.
3. How does Reacher know why the kidnapper is coming to Holly's stall in Chapter 17?
(a) Because Holly told him she was afraid of him.
(b) Reacher didn't know why the kidnapper was coming to Holly's stall.
(c) Because of how he had been looking at Holly.
(d) Because he told Reacher why.
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. Who gives Reacher a tour of the camp?
(c) A woman he doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
2. Why does learning about Reacher's military service confuse Webster?
3. Who tells Reacher that Beau took over several smaller groups living at the camp?
4. What does Reacher do to the kidnapper who is trying to rape Holly?
5. Why does Mac send a photograph of Reacher to the Pentagon?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)