|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
2. Why does Reacher's punishment guard let him leave the hut at ten o'clock?
(a) Reacher convinces him with a story.
(b) Reacher sneaks out when he isn't looking.
(c) Reacher pleads with him.
(d) Reacher beats him up.
3. Why can't Reacher help Holly from his stall in Chapter 17?
(a) He can't see her.
(b) Both his hands are handcuffed.
(c) He is too far away from her.
(d) He can't hear her.
4. What happens during Loder's trial?
(a) He isn't allowed to state a defense.
(b) His lawyer walks out on him.
(c) The jury ignores him.
(d) The judge doesn't let him in the room.
5. Why does Reacher begin to crawl through the tunnel in the back of the cave?
(a) Because he is curious.
(b) Because he is locked in.
(c) Because Beau is standing guard.
(d) Because he thinks it leads to the outside world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher do to the kidnapper who is trying to rape Holly?
2. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
3. Who is with the kidnapper when he comes to Holly's stall to rape her in Chapter 17?
4. How many people do the FBI figure disappeared around the time of Beau Borken's father's death?
5. What does a sheriff say Beau Borken's father did for a living?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)