|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher become stuck in the tunnel at the back of the cave?
(a) He is wedged tightly in.
(b) There is a large puddle he can't cross.
(c) The roof of the tunnel caves in.
(d) A secret door traps him.
2. What does Reacher say would happen to Holly's father should any trouble come into his life?
(a) He would pay a ransom.
(b) He would have to take an oath of silence.
(c) He would be replaced.
(d) He would run away.
3. In Chapter 26, who does Johnson's aide suggest the agents contact to find out more about Reacher?
(a) His professors.
(b) His old neighbors.
(c) His old commander.
(d) His mother.
4. When they stop for the night in Chapter 17, what do the kidnappers handcuff Reacher and Holly to?
(a) Metal rings in a horse stall.
(b) Locks on a barn door.
(c) The side of a pig trough.
(d) Each other.
5. How does Reacher break free from his handcuffs before Holly is raped?
(a) He can fit his hand out of the cuff.
(b) He uses a knife and fork.
(c) He hits the handcuffs with a rock.
(d) He pulls the metal ring out of the wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. After having the kidnappers pull over, what direction does Reacher think they are headed?
2. What does Reacher do when he gets his dinner in Chapter 17?
3. What punishment is given to Loder after his trial?
4. How does Reacher find a turn in the tunnel when he thinks he is stuck at the end of it?
5. What does Reacher find in the first cave he discovers?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)