1. Why does Reacher travel around the United States?
(a) To write a book.
(b) To interview military workers.
(c) To get to know the country.
(d) To find work.
2. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
(a) New York City.
3. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
(b) She was attacked.
(d) Falling during an arrest.
4. How does Reacher meet Holly?
(a) He helps her.
(b) He asks for directions.
(c) She asks for directions
(d) She helps him.
5. Where do the two gunmen force Holly and Reacher when they first meet?
(a) Into a car.
(b) Behind a van.
(c) Into an office.
(d) Down an alley.
6. At what point do the gunmen put Holly and Reacher into the white van?
(a) A few blocks from where they grabbed them.
(b) Near a park.
(c) Somewhere where it is cold.
(d) Inside a warehouse.
This section contains 5,085 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)