1. Why does Reacher travel around the United States?
(a) To find work.
(b) To interview military workers.
(c) To get to know the country.
(d) To write a book.
2. Where does Holly Johnson work for the FBI?
(d) New York City.
3. How does Holly say she hurt her knee?
(b) She was attacked.
(c) Falling during an arrest.
4. How does Reacher meet Holly?
(a) She asks for directions
(b) He asks for directions.
(c) He helps her.
(d) She helps him.
5. Where do the two gunmen force Holly and Reacher when they first meet?
(a) Behind a van.
(b) Into a car.
(c) Down an alley.
(d) Into an office.
6. At what point do the gunmen put Holly and Reacher into the white van?
(a) Somewhere where it is cold.
(b) Near a park.
(c) Inside a warehouse.
(d) A few blocks from where they grabbed them.
This section contains 5,085 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)