• Reacher and Holly meet at random and are kidnapped by gunmen.
• Reacher and Holly are held in a barn; Reacher doesn't escape because Holly can't.
• Holly works for the FBI; Reacher assumes she has been followed for weeks.
• At the same time, a group of men build a room within a room.
• Mac lies to his agents, saying Holly isn't lost.
• Mac assembles a small team to search for Holly.
• Reacher and Holly are put back in a van.
• Reacher points out all the things the kidnappers have done wrong.
• Mac sees security footage that shows Reacher grabbing Holly.
• Mac finds out he can get a photo of the truck driver's face.
• Holly won't tell Reacher why kidnappers would want her.
• Holly learns about Reacher's past.
• Mac and his crew connect the burned sedan to a burned van.
• The kidnappers nearly...
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)