1. Who is the author of the quote which proceeds the Opening?
2. Which language opens the book?
3. How is the first English paragraph in the Opening punctuated?
4. What is the major struggle in the Opening?
5. In the Opening, which image is used to describe the anonymous woman's difficulty?
6. In the Opening, which of the following does the anonymous woman take possession of?
7. Who does the anonymous narrator invoke to tell the story, in the Opening?
This section contains 4,038 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)