|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Polymnia: Sacred Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon receiving citizenship in the U.S., what document does Mother receive?
(a) A U.S. Passport.
(b) An identification badge.
(c) She receives no documents.
(d) A certificate.
2. In "Polymnia: Sacred Poetry," what does the woman hand to the young girl at the well?
(a) A bowl of water.
(b) A sacred book.
(c) Bread, wrapped in a napkin.
(d) Money for a coach.
3. How many children were in Guan Soon's family?
4. How does Mother repay her college loans?
(a) By working for the Manchurian government.
(b) By working as a kitchen aid.
(c) By working as a petty laborer in a camp.
(d) By teaching in an assigned post in the country.
5. What is the partition compared to in "Elitere: Lyric Poetry"?
(a) A rift.
(b) A military barricade.
(c) A natural void.
(d) A screen made from wood and pale paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Sister Theresa betrothed in "Erato: Love Poetry"?
2. In "Thalia: Comedy," what form does the letter from "a friend" arrive in?
3. In the Opening, which of the following does the anonymous woman take possession of?
4. Under the new Japanese regime, how did the wives of prominent men fare?
5. How is the person supposed to wait in "Terpischore: Choral Dance"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)