|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thalia: Comedy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the narrator's veins in "Urania: Astronomy"?
2. What color do the names and the titles appear in in "Erato: Love Poetry"?
3. After how many years does the narrator return to Korea?
4. In the Opening, which languages are the translation exercises written in?
(a) Korean and French.
(b) Korean and English.
(c) French and English.
(d) French and Korean.
5. In "Melpomene: Tragedy," why are students shot during the demonstration?
(a) For shouting violent insults.
(b) For joining the Japanese troops.
(c) For wearing school uniforms.
(d) For throwing rocks at the soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Erato: Love Poetry," how does the husband treat the wife?
2. After she stretches out, what does the anonymous woman in "Melpomene: Tragedy" do?
3. How many daughters did Guan Soon's family have?
4. What does Mother do with her wages?
5. In "Erato: Love Poetry," what color is the ticket the woman purchases?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)