|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thalia: Comedy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Elitere: Lyric Poetry," the narrator compares a person's first word to which of the following?
(a) The root of a hair.
(b) A child's first steps.
(c) The foundational rock.
(d) An essential element.
2. In "Erato: Love Poetry," what camera directions describe the shot of the woman's face?
(a) Extreme closeup.
(b) Medium long shot.
(c) Long shot.
3. In "Erato: Love Poetry," what causes the woman to take a step backward?
(a) The glaring text on the screen.
(b) The whiteness of the screen.
(c) The gunfire on the screen.
(d) The sound of the music.
4. Who does the narrator fetch to persuade her brother not to participate in the demonstration?
(a) Her father.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) The tutor.
5. What type of illustrations appear in the "Urania: Astronomy"?
(a) Photographs of women.
(b) Large Korean characters.
(c) Portraits of fallen heroes.
(d) Medical diagrams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Japan do as it assumed control over Korea?
2. In "Erato: Love Poetry," how many white columns are visible from the street?
3. What is the partition compared to in "Elitere: Lyric Poetry"?
4. What is placed on the tongue in the Opening?
5. According to "Elitere: Lyric Poetry," how are words formed?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)