|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Urania: Astronomy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is placed on the tongue in the Opening?
(d) A wafer.
2. Under the new Japanese assembly, how did the King govern?
(a) In an absolute fashion.
(b) Per the advice of ministers.
(c) Not at all; he was replaced by a president.
(d) Under the authority of the emperor.
3. In the Opening, which languages are the translation exercises written in?
(a) Korean and English.
(b) French and English.
(c) Korean and French.
(d) French and Korean.
4. During the Japanese occupation, what edict came out regarding men's grooming?
(a) All men were to wear plain clothes.
(b) All men were to shave their beards.
(c) All men were to cut their hair short.
(d) All men were to wear a top knot.
5. Who is the author of the quote which proceeds the Opening?
(b) Joan of Arc.
(d) Theresa Hak Kyung Cha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Mother teach the children in?
2. Which of the following is silent during "Urania: Astronomy"?
3. What color is the fluid that emerges during the medical procedure in "Urania: Astronomy"?
4. What is Mother's refuge?
5. How long must Mother work to repay her debt?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)