|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Urania: Astronomy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children greet Mother upon her return?
(a) With money.
(b) Sullenly, expecting lessons.
(c) With gifts.
(d) With food.
2. In "Urania: Astronomy," what does the narrator say she can do without?
3. How is the first English paragraph in the Opening punctuated?
(a) With punctuation words, such as "period."
(b) With empty spaces.
(c) With skipped lines.
(d) With punctuation marks, such as quotations.
4. When does Mother take the train home?
5. What does the narrator do during confession?
(a) Confess all and beg for absolution.
(b) Fabricate sins.
(c) Praise the priest for his service.
(d) Remain speechless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the fluid that emerges during the medical procedure in "Urania: Astronomy"?
2. Under the new Japanese regime, how did the wives of prominent men fare?
3. What simple act has not been forbidden of Mother?
4. In "Urania: Astronomy," where does the nurse begin her procedure?
5. Who is the author of the quote which proceeds the Opening?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)