|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Urania: Astronomy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mother take the train home?
2. How many provinces was France formerly divided into?
3. What medical procedure begins "Urania: Astronomy"?
(a) A nurse measures blood pressure.
(b) A nurse measures respiration.
(c) A nurse draws blood.
(d) A nurse takes a urine sample.
4. How long must Mother work to repay her debt?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 36 years.
5. In the Opening, which of the following does the anonymous woman take possession of?
(a) The utter.
(b) Her body.
(c) A meal.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which language opens the book?
2. In "Urania: Astronomy," what remains "alone"?
3. Upon receiving citizenship in the U.S., what document does Mother receive?
4. In "Clio: History," whose name does the anonymous woman call three times?
5. What happens during Guan Soon's 16th year?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)