|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Urania: Astronomy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After she bites, what does the narrator in "Urania: Astronomy" want to do?
2. What language does Mother teach the children in?
3. What is the origin of the black ash described in the Opening?
(a) Military conflict.
(b) A volcanic eruption.
(c) Palm Hosannah.
(d) A great fire.
4. In the Opening, which of the following does the anonymous woman take possession of?
(a) A meal.
(b) A man.
(c) The utter.
(d) Her body.
5. What did Japan do as it assumed control over Korea?
(a) It met with the United Nations for permission to assume control.
(b) It assumed power with brutal force.
(c) It appointed an assembly.
(d) It carefully respected Korea's right to self-government.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children were in Guan Soon's family?
2. In "Urania: Astronomy," what does the narrator say she can do without?
3. What part of Mother's being is trapped in Korea?
4. At the beginning of "Calliope: Epic Poetry," how old is Mother?
5. What does the narrator bite in "Urania: Astronomy"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)