|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Clio: History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which sources does news of the September conflict emerge?
2. How many provinces was France formerly divided into?
3. What is placed on the tongue in the Opening?
(a) A wafer.
4. How does the "Opening" end?
(a) "Espiritu Sanctu."
(b) "And it begins."
5. What image opens "Clio: History"?
(a) A photograph of soldiers.
(b) A photograph of a leaf.
(c) A photograph of a young woman revolutionary.
(d) Korean characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Japan do as it assumed control over Korea?
2. Under the new Japanese assembly, how did the King govern?
3. Which ritual contains nine of each action?
4. According to the anonymous narrator in "Clio: History," without which of the following can there be no people?
5. Under the new Japanese regime, how did the wives of prominent men fare?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)