|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Terpischore: Choral Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long must Mother work to repay her debt?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 36 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. In the Opening, which languages are the translation exercises written in?
(a) Korean and English.
(b) French and Korean.
(c) Korean and French.
(d) French and English.
3. What does the tutor do when the brother refuses to obey?
(a) Strikes him across the face.
(b) Leaves the house.
(c) Drags him away from the demonstration.
(d) Yells for the speaker's uncle.
4. What is the origin of the black ash described in the Opening?
(a) A great fire.
(b) Military conflict.
(c) A volcanic eruption.
(d) Palm Hosannah.
5. From which sources does news of the September conflict emerge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator of "Erato: Love Poetry" say one expects the star of the film to be beautiful?
2. How is the motion of film described in "Elitere: Lyric Poetry"?
3. Which word appears in italics at the end of "Melpomene: Tragedy"?
4. At the beginning of "Calliope: Epic Poetry," how old is Mother?
5. Which theater seat does the woman take in "Erato: Love Poetry"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)