|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Terpischore: Choral Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Urania: Astronomy," what does the nurse wrap around the patient's arm?
(a) Tape for the IV.
(b) A bandage.
(c) A blood pressure cuff.
(d) A rubber band.
2. Why are the woman's lips chafed in "Thalia: Comedy"?
(c) The cold.
3. According to "Elitere: Lyric Poetry," how are words formed?
(a) Air flows through the mouth.
(b) Secreted saliva forms words.
(c) The tongue, teeth, and mouth form words.
(d) The soul exudes words from the body.
4. How many children were in Guan Soon's family?
5. Which place is mentioned at the end of 'Aller'?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the audience of the film in "Erato: Love Poetry" given the portrait of the woman?
2. What language does Mother teach the children in?
3. In "Erato: Love Poetry," what causes the woman to take a step backward?
4. How is the person supposed to wait in "Terpischore: Choral Dance"?
5. Under the new Japanese regime, how did the wives of prominent men fare?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)