|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Terpischore: Choral Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the anonymous narrator in "Clio: History," without which of the following can there be no people?
(a) A language.
(b) An anthem.
(c) A leader.
(d) A nation or an ancestry.
2. What time is it when the woman enters the theater in "Erato: Love Poetry"?
(a) 6:35 p.m.
(b) 6:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
3. In "Elitere: Lyric Poetry," the narrator compares a person's first word to which of the following?
(a) A child's first steps.
(b) The foundational rock.
(c) The root of a hair.
(d) An essential element.
4. In "Erato: Love Poetry," how many steps does the woman climb into the theater room?
5. What effect do Mrs. Claxton's letters have on her sister?
(a) They make her tense.
(b) They cheer her.
(c) They make her feel guilty.
(d) They calm her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under the new Japanese assembly, how did the King govern?
2. Why are the woman's lips chafed in "Thalia: Comedy"?
3. How does Mother repay her college loans?
4. According to the narrator of 'Retour,' what happens as you read?
5. When is the second letter to Mrs. Claxton dated?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)