|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Erato: Love Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Erato: Love Poetry," how does the husband treat the wife?
(a) He respectfully ignores her.
(b) He worships her as a thing of beauty.
(c) He taunts and humiliates her.
(d) He is kind and gentle toward her.
2. What does the narrator bite in "Urania: Astronomy"?
(a) The finger.
(b) The lip.
(c) The arm.
(d) The tongue.
3. In "Erato: Love Poetry," what camera directions describe the shot of the woman's face?
(a) Medium long shot.
(b) Long shot.
(c) Extreme closeup.
4. In "Urania: Astronomy," what does the nurse wrap around the patient's arm?
(a) A blood pressure cuff.
(b) Tape for the IV.
(c) A bandage.
(d) A rubber band.
5. After how many years does the narrator return to Korea?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of "Calliope: Epic Poetry," how old is Mother?
2. From which sources does news of the September conflict emerge?
3. Which of the following images does the narrator use to describe the bombs as her mother described them to her?
4. In "Clio: History," how many times does the anonymous woman invoke Ahn Joong Kun's name?
5. Which one does the narrator NOT describe in "Urania: Astronomy"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)