1. Who is the author of the quote which proceeds the Opening?
(a) Theresa Hak Kyung Cha.
(b) Joan of Arc.
2. Which language opens the book?
3. How is the first English paragraph in the Opening punctuated?
(a) With empty spaces.
(b) With punctuation marks, such as quotations.
(c) With skipped lines.
(d) With punctuation words, such as "period."
4. What is the major struggle in the Opening?
(a) The woman's struggle for recognition.
(b) A conflict between mother and daughter.
(c) A conflict between wife and husband.
(d) The woman's struggle to speak.
5. In the Opening, which image is used to describe the anonymous woman's difficulty?
6. In the Opening, which of the following does the anonymous woman take possession of?
(a) A man.
(b) The utter.
(c) Her body.
(d) A meal.
7. Who does the anonymous narrator invoke to tell the story, in the Opening?
(c) The Muse.
This section contains 4,038 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)