|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
2. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
3. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
4. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
5. What has happened to the doctors treating those with the plague?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Pepys's treatment of his wife with his treatment of the servants.
Essay Topic 2
Describe why the humanity of the Royals often catches Pepys by surprise. Compare and contrast Pepys's opinions about the Royals as the book continues.
Essay Topic 3
From the book, is it clear if Pepys's uncle's offer involving his wife was unusual or common practice for the time? Explain. How did you arrive at that conclusion?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)