|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment does Pepys get for the second time in July-December 1668?
2. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
3. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
4. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
5. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the symbolism of the coronation of the King in January-June 1661.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the character of Pepys. Explain what he is passionate about, his faults, etc.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Pepys's ambition and how it relates to status in society. Explain the motivation behind his ambitions.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)