|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
2. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
3. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
4. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
5. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Pepys and his sister in regards to a sense of entitlement.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the dire state of the country in January-June, 1665. Who is suffering the most? Who takes advantage of that and how?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Pepys's treatment of his wife with his treatment of the servants.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)