Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
2. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
3. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
4. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
5. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
Compare and contrast Pepys review of Romeo and Juliet with his liking of tragedy plays. Were you surprised that Pepys did not like Romeo and Juliet? Why or why not?
From the book, is it clear if Pepys's uncle's offer involving his wife was unusual or common practice for the time? Explain. How did you arrive at that conclusion?
Define foreshadowing and give an example of it in this book (for example, the boat of Dutch men who died from the plague).
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)