|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
2. Who retires from leading the Navy in July-December 1666?
3. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
4. What kind of vision aid does Pepys receive?
5. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe why the humanity of the Royals often catches Pepys by surprise. Compare and contrast Pepys's opinions about the Royals as the book continues.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the dire state of the country in January-June, 1665. Who is suffering the most? Who takes advantage of that and how?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the one vice that Pepys will never give up. Why is that? How does this affect his life?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)