|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys petition in January-June 1668?
2. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
3. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
4. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
5. Pepys has his first visit to who in January-June 1668?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the dire state of the country in January-June, 1665. Who is suffering the most? Who takes advantage of that and how?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Pepys and his sister in regards to a sense of entitlement.
Essay Topic 3
From the book, is it clear if Pepys's uncle's offer involving his wife was unusual or common practice for the time? Explain. How did you arrive at that conclusion?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)