|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
2. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
3. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
4. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
5. What does the city do in remembrance of the fire?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Pepys's treatment of his wife with his treatment of the servants.
Essay Topic 2
Describe why the humanity of the Royals often catches Pepys by surprise. Compare and contrast Pepys's opinions about the Royals as the book continues.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Pepys and his sister in regards to a sense of entitlement.
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)