|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
2. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
3. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
4. What does Pepys petition in January-June 1668?
5. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are Pepys' views on adultery? Are there the same rules for husbands and wives? How does his opinion of Lord Sandwich's affair illustrate those views?
Essay Topic 2
Describe why the humanity of the Royals often catches Pepys by surprise. Compare and contrast Pepys's opinions about the Royals as the book continues.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Pepys's treatment of his wife with his treatment of the servants.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)