|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
2. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
3. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
4. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
5. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the dire state of the country in January-June, 1665. Who is suffering the most? Who takes advantage of that and how?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the symbolism of the coronation of the King in January-June 1661.
Essay Topic 3
Define foreshadowing and give an example of it in this book (for example, the boat of Dutch men who died from the plague).
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)