|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
(a) The Royals.
(b) Pepys sister.
(c) Pepys father.
(d) The noblemen.
2. No one can get into cemeteries except who?
(a) The very poor.
(b) Just royality.
(c) Pepys's family.
(d) The very rich.
3. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
(a) Because of the plague.
(b) Because of measles.
(c) Pepys does not explain.
(d) Because of lice.
4. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
(a) It once belonged to his brother.
(b) It's a distraction.
(c) It doesn't match his outfit.
(d) It once belonged to the King.
5. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
(a) The King.
(b) Pepys wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
2. Who goes with Pepys on his vacation in July-December, 1667?
3. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
4. Where did Pepys get his watch?
5. Who claims responsibility for causing this emergency of July-December 1666?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)