|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He does not say how he feels.
(b) It's OK for others, but not for him.
(c) He does takes them.
(d) He returns them.
2. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
(a) She becomes sentimental after the fire.
(b) It is said to be good for one's complexion.
(c) They need the money.
(d) She is in search of a new doctor.
3. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
(a) He has an affair with her.
(b) His father scolds him.
(c) He is caught by a neighbor.
(d) His wife tries to poke him with a pin.
4. What treatment does Pepys get for the second time in July-December 1668?
(a) A massage.
(b) Bladder stone surgery.
(d) Foot reflexology.
5. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That he will be captured.
(b) That there will be another fire.
(c) That he will be poor again.
(d) That there will be another tornado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
2. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
3. When Pepys first hears about this emergency in July-December, 1666, what does he do?
4. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
5. What does the city do in remembrance of the fire?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)