|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys petition in January-June 1668?
(a) That his cousin's husband's death be ruled accidental.
(b) That the war should end.
(c) That the Navy get more money.
(d) That his cousin be given a divorce.
2. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The King.
(c) Sir Slingsby.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
3. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His heart.
(b) His vision.
(c) His bladder stone.
(d) His leg.
4. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
(a) His father scolds him.
(b) He has an affair with her.
(c) He is caught by a neighbor.
(d) His wife tries to poke him with a pin.
5. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
(a) The circus.
(b) The town square.
(c) Another city.
(d) The fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
2. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
3. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
4. Pepys has his first visit to who in January-June 1668?
5. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)