|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the new year of 1665 starts, what does Pepys wife rebuke him for?
(a) His drinking.
(b) His jealousy.
(c) His affairs.
(d) His spending.
2. What kind of vision aid does Pepys receive?
(b) Regular glasses.
(c) Tubes with glass in them.
3. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
(a) The town square.
(b) White Hall court.
(c) Pepys's house.
(d) The castle.
4. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
(a) A boat.
(b) A bee.
(c) A coin.
(d) A bird.
5. Who goes with Pepys on his vacation in July-December, 1667?
(a) A mistress.
(b) No one.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
2. What animal does the science experiment involve that Pepys witnesses?
3. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
4. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
5. What is Pepys's excuse this time in January-June 1667 for making an exception to his vow not to drink wine?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)