|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the science experiment involve that Pepys witnesses?
(a) A cat.
(b) An ox.
(c) A dog.
(d) A horse.
2. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That there will be another fire.
(b) That he will be poor again.
(c) That there will be another tornado.
(d) That he will be captured.
3. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
(a) Because of measles.
(b) Because of the plague.
(c) Pepys does not explain.
(d) Because of lice.
4. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
(a) On a boat.
(b) In France.
(c) In the country.
(d) In Italy.
5. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He does not say how he feels.
(b) He does takes them.
(c) It's OK for others, but not for him.
(d) He returns them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
2. When Pepys first hears about this emergency in July-December, 1666, what does he do?
3. What does Pepys have that is more than anyone in his family has ever had?
4. Who claims responsibility for causing this emergency of July-December 1666?
5. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)