|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the new year of 1665 starts, what does Pepys wife rebuke him for?
(a) His spending.
(b) His affairs.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His jealousy.
2. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
(a) The town square.
(b) Pepys's house.
(c) White Hall court.
(d) The castle.
3. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He moved in next door.
(b) He went to the country.
(c) He left town.
(d) He died.
4. In July-December 1666, how long has it been since some of the Navy men were paid?
(a) Five days.
(b) Five months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Five hours.
5. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) Mrs. Lane.
(d) His uncle's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
2. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
3. Who returns to London to poor public support in January-June 1666?
4. What does Pepys petition in January-June 1668?
5. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)