|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
(b) The King.
(d) Pepys wife.
2. Who claims responsibility for causing this emergency of July-December 1666?
(b) Pepys' wife's companion.
(c) A French priest.
(d) Pepys' wife.
3. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
(a) He wants to star in it.
(b) It's bad.
(c) It's good.
(d) He has no opinion.
4. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
(a) The fair.
(b) Another city.
(c) The town square.
(d) The circus.
5. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He died.
(b) He went to the country.
(c) He left town.
(d) He moved in next door.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pepys first hears about this emergency in July-December, 1666, what does he do?
2. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
3. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
4. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
5. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)