|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
(a) The fair.
(b) The town square.
(c) Another city.
(d) The circus.
2. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
(a) The noblemen.
(b) Pepys father.
(c) Pepys sister.
(d) The Royals.
3. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
(a) Because she was sick.
(b) Because of her abusive husband.
(c) Because she dislikes Pepys.
(d) Because wives were not allowed to attend.
4. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) Dutch and Germans.
(b) English and Germans.
(c) French and Dutch.
(d) Dutch and English.
5. What has happened to the doctors treating those with the plague?
(a) They have died.
(b) They are only treating royalty.
(c) They are all still alive.
(d) They have left out of fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
2. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
3. What does Pepys have that is more than anyone in his family has ever had?
4. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
5. What kind of wonder has caught the city's attention in January-June 1668?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)