|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
(a) Pepys does not explain.
(b) Because of the plague.
(c) Because of measles.
(d) Because of lice.
2. What treatment does Pepys get for the second time in July-December 1668?
(a) A massage.
(b) Foot reflexology.
(d) Bladder stone surgery.
3. What happened to Pepys's cousin's husband?
(a) He joins the Dutch Navy.
(b) He throws himself into a fountain and dies.
(c) He divorces the cousin and runs off.
(d) He has an affair with Pepys's wife.
4. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
5. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His bladder stone.
(b) His heart.
(c) His vision.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
2. What kind of vision aid does Pepys receive?
3. Where did Pepys get his watch?
4. What is Pepys's excuse this time in January-June 1667 for making an exception to his vow not to drink wine?
5. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)