|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
(a) Because she dislikes Pepys.
(b) Because wives were not allowed to attend.
(c) Because of her abusive husband.
(d) Because she was sick.
2. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
(a) 1,500 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 50,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 pounds.
3. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One hour.
4. Pepys has his first visit to who in January-June 1668?
(a) A psychatrist.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A general physician.
(d) A psychic.
5. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
(a) In Italy.
(b) In the country.
(c) On a boat.
(d) In France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Pepys attends a gambling party with friends?
2. What happens to the financial status of the Navy in January-June 1666?
3. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
4. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
5. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)