|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
(a) Because she dislikes Pepys.
(b) Because of her abusive husband.
(c) Because wives were not allowed to attend.
(d) Because she was sick.
2. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) Cards from doctors.
(b) The May dew.
(c) Money on the street.
(d) Cards from friends.
3. What does Pepys have that is more than anyone in his family has ever had?
4. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
(a) A boat.
(b) A bee.
(c) A bird.
(d) A coin.
5. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) English and Germans.
(b) French and Dutch.
(c) Dutch and Germans.
(d) Dutch and English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
2. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
3. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
4. What does Pepys petition in January-June 1668?
5. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)