|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
(a) The noblemen.
(b) Pepys father.
(c) Pepys sister.
(d) The Royals.
2. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One hour.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
3. What does the New Year bring for residents in the city in January-June 1668?
(b) Loss of population.
(c) Another fire.
(d) Price hikes.
4. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
(a) His guitar.
(b) A new ring.
(c) His bladder stone.
(d) His Bible.
5. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
(a) It thinks it is a work of art.
(b) He thinks it's a hoax.
(c) He thinks it is a scientific wonder.
(d) He thinks it's disgusting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
2. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
3. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
4. What does Pepys have that is more than anyone in his family has ever had?
5. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)