|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
(a) Because she dislikes Pepys.
(b) Because she was sick.
(c) Because wives were not allowed to attend.
(d) Because of her abusive husband.
2. What emergency does Pepys describe for the reader in July-December 1666?
(a) A tornado.
(b) The Great Rain Storm at London.
(c) The Great Fire of London.
(d) A hurricane.
3. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
(a) 5,000 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 50,000 pounds.
(d) 1,500 pounds.
4. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One hour.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
5. What happened to Pepys's cousin's husband?
(a) He joins the Dutch Navy.
(b) He divorces the cousin and runs off.
(c) He throws himself into a fountain and dies.
(d) He has an affair with Pepys's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
2. Who claims responsibility for causing this emergency of July-December 1666?
3. What kind of vision aid does Pepys receive?
4. Pepys has his first visit to who in January-June 1668?
5. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)