|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
(a) A date.
(b) An appointment.
(c) An interview.
(d) A party.
2. What does the New Year bring for residents in the city in January-June 1668?
(a) Price hikes.
(c) Loss of population.
(d) Another fire.
3. Who claims responsibility for causing this emergency of July-December 1666?
(a) A French priest.
(b) Pepys' wife's companion.
(d) Pepys' wife.
4. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
(a) Washing and cooking.
(b) Dishes and laundry.
(c) Sweeping and ironing.
(d) Yard work and cooking.
5. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That there will be another tornado.
(b) That he will be poor again.
(c) That he will be captured.
(d) That there will be another fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
2. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
3. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
4. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
5. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)