|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the doctors treating those with the plague?
(a) They are only treating royalty.
(b) They have died.
(c) They have left out of fear.
(d) They are all still alive.
2. What kind of vision aid does Pepys receive?
(a) Tubes with glass in them.
(b) Regular glasses.
3. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
(a) A party.
(b) An interview.
(c) An appointment.
(d) A date.
4. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
(a) The castle.
(b) The town square.
(c) White Hall court.
(d) Pepys's house.
5. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That he will be captured.
(b) That he will be poor again.
(c) That there will be another fire.
(d) That there will be another tornado.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
2. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
3. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
4. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
5. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)