|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
(a) 77 schillings.
(b) 17 schillings.
(c) Seven schillings.
(d) 70 schillings.
2. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
(a) Pepys sister.
(b) The noblemen.
(c) The Royals.
(d) Pepys father.
3. What does the city do in remembrance of the fire?
(b) Holds a bonfire.
(c) Stays quiet for a day.
4. What animal does the science experiment involve that Pepys witnesses?
(a) A dog.
(b) An ox.
(c) A cat.
(d) A horse.
5. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He left town.
(b) He went to the country.
(c) He died.
(d) He moved in next door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims responsibility for causing this emergency of July-December 1666?
2. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
3. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
4. What happened to Pepys's cousin's husband?
5. What emergency does Pepys describe for the reader in July-December 1666?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)