|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
(a) A ban on going to pubs.
(b) A ban on eating vegetables.
(c) A ban on drinking.
(d) A citywide curfew.
2. After the Navy men tire of waiting to be paid, what happens?
(a) They leave the country.
(b) They revolt.
(c) They threaten Pepys.
(d) They do nothing.
3. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His leg.
(b) His bladder stone.
(c) His vision.
(d) His heart.
4. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He left town.
(b) He died.
(c) He moved in next door.
(d) He went to the country.
5. Pepys has his first visit to who in January-June 1668?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A psychic.
(c) A general physician.
(d) A psychatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys have that is more than anyone in his family has ever had?
2. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
3. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
4. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
5. Who goes with Pepys on his vacation in July-December, 1667?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)