|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the science experiment involve that Pepys witnesses?
(a) A horse.
(b) An ox.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) English and Germans.
(b) Dutch and English.
(c) Dutch and Germans.
(d) French and Dutch.
3. What kind of wonder has caught the city's attention in January-June 1668?
(a) A thundercloud.
(b) A rainbow.
(c) A meteor of some sort.
(d) The healing of someone sick.
4. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His bladder stone.
(b) His vision.
(c) His heart.
(d) His leg.
5. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
(a) She becomes sentimental after the fire.
(b) It is said to be good for one's complexion.
(c) They need the money.
(d) She is in search of a new doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
2. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
3. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
4. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
5. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)