|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
(a) Yard work and cooking.
(b) Dishes and laundry.
(c) Washing and cooking.
(d) Sweeping and ironing.
2. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
(a) The Royals.
(b) The noblemen.
(c) Pepys father.
(d) Pepys sister.
3. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His vision.
(b) His heart.
(c) His leg.
(d) His bladder stone.
4. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
5. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He returns them.
(b) He does not say how he feels.
(c) He does takes them.
(d) It's OK for others, but not for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the financial status of the Navy in January-June 1666?
2. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
3. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
4. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
5. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)