|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
(a) Dishes and laundry.
(b) Sweeping and ironing.
(c) Washing and cooking.
(d) Yard work and cooking.
2. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
(a) He wants to star in it.
(b) It's good.
(c) He has no opinion.
(d) It's bad.
3. Pepys has his first visit to who in January-June 1668?
(a) A general physician.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A psychic.
(d) A psychatrist.
4. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
(a) It thinks it is a work of art.
(b) He thinks it is a scientific wonder.
(c) He thinks it's disgusting.
(d) He thinks it's a hoax.
5. What animal does the science experiment involve that Pepys witnesses?
(a) A horse.
(b) An ox.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
2. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
3. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
4. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
5. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)