|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
(a) Because of her abusive husband.
(b) Because she dislikes Pepys.
(c) Because she was sick.
(d) Because wives were not allowed to attend.
2. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) Cards from friends.
(b) The May dew.
(c) Cards from doctors.
(d) Money on the street.
3. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
(a) In Italy.
(b) On a boat.
(c) In France.
(d) In the country.
4. Who goes with Pepys on his vacation in July-December, 1667?
(a) His family.
(b) No one.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) A mistress.
5. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
2. What happened to Pepys's cousin's husband?
3. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
4. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
5. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)