|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
(a) White Hall court.
(b) The town square.
(c) Pepys's house.
(d) The castle.
2. What happens when Pepys attends a gambling party with friends?
(a) He bets a little money.
(b) He refuses to gamble.
(c) He bets a lot of money.
(d) He lets his wife gamble.
3. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
4. Who claims responsibility for causing this emergency of July-December 1666?
(a) Pepys' wife's companion.
(c) Pepys' wife.
(d) A French priest.
5. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
(a) Pepys's marriage.
(b) The King's popularity.
(c) The status of the Navy.
(d) Pepys's promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
2. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
3. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
4. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
5. What happens to the financial status of the Navy in January-June 1666?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)