Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
(a) His birthday.
(b) His wife's birthday.
(c) His father's birthday.
(d) His anniversary.
2. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
(a) The circus.
(b) Another city.
(c) The fair.
(d) The town square.
3. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
(a) 70 schillings.
(b) 77 schillings.
(c) 17 schillings.
(d) Seven schillings.
4. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
(a) Pushed her.
(b) Gave her a black eye.
(c) Publicly humilate her.
(d) Divorce her.
5. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) The May dew.
(b) Money on the street.
(c) Cards from friends.
(d) Cards from doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
2. What does Pepys have that is more than anyone in his family has ever had?
3. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
4. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
5. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)