|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) Pepys brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) The old assistant.
2. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Saving more.
(b) Spending more.
(c) Buying a boat.
(d) A nice dinner.
3. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His aunt.
4. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) No one.
(b) Religious fanatics.
(c) Pepys' wife.
5. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
2. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
3. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
4. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
5. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the coronation of the King.
2. What does Pepys have in common with those in upper society?
3. How have price hikes affected the city residents in January-June 1668?
4. What is the gossip about the Queen in July-December 1663?
5. What is Pepys wanting to do with his bladder stone in July-December 1664?
6. What does Pepys say about civil unrest and a previous attempt to kill the King?
7. Describe the honoring of the Queen in January-June 1662.
8. What does the promotion mean for Pepys?
9. How do Pepys and his wife show that they care very much about outward appearances in January-June 1661?
10. What happens when Pepys tours theaters backstage?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)