Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
2. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
Various jobs for Lord Sandwich.
3. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
Both instrumental and vocal.
4. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
The location varies.
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
The removal of a bladder stone.
6. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
It was considered major surgery then.
This section contains 4,185 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)