1. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
2. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
Various jobs for Lord Sandwich.
3. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
Both instrumental and vocal.
4. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
The location varies.
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
The removal of a bladder stone.
6. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
It was considered major surgery then.
This section contains 4,185 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)