|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
(a) He only says a little bit.
(b) At length.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) He says a little bit, but tells us there will be more later.
2. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His wife.
3. What does Pepys do to a man who tries to rape his wife?
(a) He beats him.
(b) He has him arrested.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He kills him.
4. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He is jealous of it.
(d) He loves them.
5. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
(a) The status of the Navy.
(b) The King's popularity.
(c) Pepys's promotion.
(d) Pepys's marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
2. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
3. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
4. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)