|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
(a) Because she dislikes Pepys.
(b) Because of her abusive husband.
(c) Because she was sick.
(d) Because wives were not allowed to attend.
2. What happens to the financial status of the Navy in January-June 1666?
(a) It stays the same.
(b) Pepys does not write about it.
(c) It worsens.
(d) It gets better.
3. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) A robbery.
(c) A murder.
(d) The rape of a woman.
4. Whose rituals does Pepys think are absurd?
5. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) In Pepys backyard.
(c) At Lord Sandwich's tower.
(d) At the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
2. Who takes singing lessons?
3. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
4. Who retires from leading the Navy in July-December 1666?
5. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)