|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
(a) Very deserted.
(b) Very full.
(c) The same.
(d) As it did two years ago.
2. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He only says a little bit.
(c) He says a little bit, but tells us there will be more later.
(d) At length.
3. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) Dutch and English.
(b) English and Germans.
(c) Dutch and Germans.
(d) French and Dutch.
4. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
(a) It's a distraction.
(b) It doesn't match his outfit.
(c) It once belonged to the King.
(d) It once belonged to his brother.
5. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
(a) The King's popularity.
(b) The status of the Navy.
(c) Pepys's promotion.
(d) Pepys's marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
2. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
3. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
4. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
5. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)