|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) His wedding.
(b) The removal of a kidney stone.
(c) The removal of a bladder stone.
(d) His mother's death.
2. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for a promotion.
(b) The need for a new home.
(c) The need for money for himself.
(d) The need for money in the Navy.
3. Pepys has his first visit to who in January-June 1668?
(a) A psychatrist.
(b) A general physician.
(c) A psychic.
(d) A dentist.
4. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
(b) Lady Castlemaine.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
5. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
(b) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
(c) It was considered major surgery then.
(d) It was a symbol of strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Pepys tries to replace his wife's companion who lied?
2. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
3. After the Navy men tire of waiting to be paid, what happens?
4. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
5. Who takes singing lessons?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)