|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose rituals does Pepys think are absurd?
2. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
(a) The King's popularity.
(b) The status of the Navy.
(c) Pepys's marriage.
(d) Pepys's promotion.
3. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) Religious fanatics.
(c) No one.
(d) Pepys' wife.
4. What does Pepys have that is more than anyone in his family has ever had?
5. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Near his home.
(b) He does not attend church.
(c) Far away from his home.
(d) The location varies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
2. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
3. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
4. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
5. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)