|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
(c) His birthday.
(d) Michaelmas day.
2. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
(a) Invite friends over.
(b) Stay at home.
(c) Go to the country.
(d) Attend the Hanging of Turner.
3. What is the name of Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
4. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One hour.
5. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) Money on the street.
(b) Cards from doctors.
(c) The May dew.
(d) Cards from friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
2. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
3. What animal does the science experiment involve that Pepys witnesses?
4. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
5. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)