|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
(a) She becomes sentimental after the fire.
(b) They need the money.
(c) She is in search of a new doctor.
(d) It is said to be good for one's complexion.
2. Pepys is offered money to impregnate someone. Who offers him the money?
(a) Pepys's uncle.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys' neighbor.
3. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
(a) The Duke.
(b) His wife.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
4. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) His wife.
(b) The Lord.
(c) His aid, Will.
5. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
2. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
3. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
4. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
5. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)