|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He is jealous of it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(d) He loves them.
2. What kind of wonder has caught the city's attention in January-June 1668?
(a) A thundercloud.
(b) The healing of someone sick.
(c) A rainbow.
(d) A meteor of some sort.
3. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
(a) His father scolds him.
(b) His wife tries to poke him with a pin.
(c) He is caught by a neighbor.
(d) He has an affair with her.
4. Pepys has his first visit to who in January-June 1668?
(a) A psychic.
(b) A general physician.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A psychatrist.
5. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
(a) They need the money.
(b) She is in search of a new doctor.
(c) It is said to be good for one's complexion.
(d) She becomes sentimental after the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who retires from leading the Navy in July-December 1666?
2. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
3. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
4. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
5. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)