|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes singing lessons?
(b) Pepys' maid.
(c) The King.
(d) Pepys's wife.
2. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
(a) The Royals.
(b) Pepys sister.
(c) The noblemen.
(d) Pepys father.
3. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He goes to the King.
(b) He eats a hearty lunch.
(c) He greets church members.
(d) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
4. Who retires from leading the Navy in July-December 1666?
(a) The Duke of York.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) The King.
5. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) He didn't see it.
(b) He does not like it.
(c) He likes it.
(d) He does not give an opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wonder has caught the city's attention in January-June 1668?
2. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
3. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
4. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
5. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)