|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
(a) As it did two years ago.
(b) Very full.
(c) The same.
(d) Very deserted.
2. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) His eye.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) A royal.
3. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
(a) His birthday.
(b) His bladder surgery.
(c) His wife's birthday.
(d) His time at sea.
4. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her moods.
(c) Her fashion.
(d) Her excessive spending.
5. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He left town.
(b) He went to the country.
(c) He died.
(d) He moved in next door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Charles Sydly fined for his arrest?
2. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
3. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
4. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
5. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)