|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
(a) By no longer keeping up with fashions.
(b) By abstaining from wine.
(c) By going to church more.
(d) By getting rid of servants.
2. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) His aid, Will.
(c) His wife.
(d) The Lord.
3. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(b) A robbery.
(c) The rape of a woman.
(d) A murder.
4. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
(a) He thinks it is a scientific wonder.
(b) It thinks it is a work of art.
(c) He thinks it's disgusting.
(d) He thinks it's a hoax.
5. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
2. What actually happens to the buried money?
3. Who is Lord Sandwich having a possible affair with in July-December 1663?
4. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
5. What is Pepys's excuse this time in January-June 1667 for making an exception to his vow not to drink wine?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)