|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(c) Healings of the sick.
2. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
(a) Pepys thinks she is pretty; his wife thinks she is ordinary.
(b) Pepys's wife thinks she is the most beautiful person she's ever seen; he disagrees.
(c) Pepys thinks she is ordinary; his wife thinks she is pretty.
(d) Pepys thinks she is the most beautiful person he's ever seen; his wife disagrees.
3. What happens when Pepys tries to replace his wife's companion who lied?
(a) His wife cries continously.
(b) Pepys goes after her.
(c) A replacement leaves with clothes and is not seen again.
(d) The new companion is a success.
4. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The King.
(c) Lady Sandwich.
(d) The Duke of York.
5. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That he will be poor again.
(b) That he will be captured.
(c) That there will be another fire.
(d) That there will be another tornado.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
2. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
3. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
4. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
5. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)