|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(b) Pepys' cousin.
(c) The King.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
2. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
(a) Because of the plague.
(b) Because of measles.
(c) Because of lice.
(d) Pepys does not explain.
3. What does Pepys petition in January-June 1668?
(a) That the war should end.
(b) That his cousin's husband's death be ruled accidental.
(c) That his cousin be given a divorce.
(d) That the Navy get more money.
4. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
(a) The King.
(b) Pepys wife.
5. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(b) His wife.
(c) Navy officials.
(d) City officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
2. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
3. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
4. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
5. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)