|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) Lady Sandwich.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Duke of York.
(d) The King.
2. What happens to the financial status of the Navy in January-June 1666?
(a) It gets better.
(b) Pepys does not write about it.
(c) It stays the same.
(d) It worsens.
3. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
(a) Mrs. Lane.
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(d) His uncle's wife.
4. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
(a) Clerk at a store in town.
(b) Various jobs for Lord Sandwich.
5. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) The rape of a woman.
(b) A murder.
(c) A robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
2. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
3. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
4. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
5. No one can get into cemeteries except who?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)