|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) The May dew.
(b) Money on the street.
(c) Cards from doctors.
(d) Cards from friends.
2. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
(a) A companion.
(b) Private lessons.
(c) A new home.
(d) A new maid.
3. What emergency does Pepys describe for the reader in July-December 1666?
(a) A tornado.
(b) The Great Rain Storm at London.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) The Great Fire of London.
4. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A female companion.
(b) A new dress.
(c) A new house.
(d) A pet.
5. What does Pepys petition in January-June 1668?
(a) That his cousin be given a divorce.
(b) That the Navy get more money.
(c) That the war should end.
(d) That his cousin's husband's death be ruled accidental.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
2. Who is Lord Sandwich having a possible affair with in July-December 1663?
3. Who retires from leading the Navy in July-December 1666?
4. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
5. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)