|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(b) Pepys's wife.
(c) The Queen.
2. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) The removal of a kidney stone.
(c) His wedding.
(d) The removal of a bladder stone.
3. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(b) His priest.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
4. Why does Pepys order a wig from his barber?
(a) Because the Duke has one.
(b) Because he hears the King is wearing one.
(c) Because he is balding.
(d) Because his wife wants him to.
5. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
(a) The first one to abstain from sex.
(b) The first one to abstain from bathing.
(c) The first one to abstain from wine.
(d) The first one to abstain from smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pepys see the tightrope walkers?
2. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
3. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
4. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
5. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)