|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) It was considered major surgery then.
(b) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
(c) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
(d) It was a symbol of strength.
2. Who goes with Pepys on his vacation in July-December, 1667?
(a) His family.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) No one.
(d) A mistress.
3. What is Pepys's country house called?
(a) The Happy House.
(b) Halfway House.
(c) The Cabin.
(d) The Gardens.
4. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) A robbery.
(c) A murder.
(d) The rape of a woman.
5. What does Pepys do each March?
(a) Go into hiding.
(b) Throw a celebration for the king.
(c) Throw a party for his wife.
(d) Throw a celebration to honor those who were there for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the financial status of the Navy in January-June 1666?
2. Who returns to London to poor public support in January-June 1666?
3. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
4. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
5. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)