|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
(a) The coronation of the King.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) His birthday.
2. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His vision.
(b) His heart.
(c) His leg.
(d) His bladder stone.
3. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
(a) Pepys's sister.
(b) One of the maids.
(c) Pepys's wife.
(d) Pepys's brother.
4. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
(a) An interview.
(b) A party.
(c) An appointment.
(d) A date.
5. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) The financial state of the Navy.
(b) The financial state of the city.
(c) The financial state of the country.
(d) His finances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the doctors treating those with the plague?
2. Whose rituals does Pepys think are absurd?
3. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
4. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
5. After the Navy men tire of waiting to be paid, what happens?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)