|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) The removal of a bladder stone.
(c) The removal of a kidney stone.
(d) His wedding.
2. What does Pepys petition in January-June 1668?
(a) That the Navy get more money.
(b) That the war should end.
(c) That his cousin be given a divorce.
(d) That his cousin's husband's death be ruled accidental.
3. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
4. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That he had an affair with his wife.
(b) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
(c) That the King is a liar.
(d) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
5. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) The coronation of the King.
(d) His birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actually happens to the buried money?
2. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
3. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
4. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
5. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)