|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A pet.
(c) A female companion.
(d) A new house.
2. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Pepys' cousin.
(d) The King.
3. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
(a) He only says a little bit.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) At length.
(d) He says a little bit, but tells us there will be more later.
4. Does Pepys approve of Lord Sandwich having affairs?
(c) He approves, but tells him to stop anyhow.
(d) He has no opinion.
5. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
(a) A citywide curfew.
(b) A ban on drinking.
(c) A ban on going to pubs.
(d) A ban on eating vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
2. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
3. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
4. In July-December 1666, how long has it been since some of the Navy men were paid?
5. What is Pepys's country house called?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)