|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) A nice dinner.
(b) Buying a boat.
(c) Saving more.
(d) Spending more.
2. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He died.
(b) He moved in next door.
(c) He left town.
(d) He went to the country.
3. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He falls out of bed.
(b) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(c) He hits his wife in the nose.
(d) He goes to the bank.
4. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His heart.
(b) His vision.
(c) His bladder stone.
(d) His leg.
5. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(a) A baby.
(b) A calf.
(c) Her sister's baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
2. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
3. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
4. Who takes singing lessons?
5. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)