|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1668.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) A murder.
(c) A robbery.
(d) The rape of a woman.
2. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
(a) At length.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) He says a little bit, but tells us there will be more later.
(d) He only says a little bit.
3. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
4. Who takes singing lessons?
(a) Pepys's wife.
(c) Pepys' maid.
(d) The King.
5. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(b) That they were never in love.
(c) That his wife has had affairs.
(d) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
2. Who is Pepys jealous of in in January-June 1663?
3. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
4. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
5. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)