|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
(a) By getting rid of servants.
(b) By abstaining from wine.
(c) By no longer keeping up with fashions.
(d) By going to church more.
2. Why was Sir Charles Sydly arrested?
3. Why does Pepys order a wig from his barber?
(a) Because the Duke has one.
(b) Because his wife wants him to.
(c) Because he hears the King is wearing one.
(d) Because he is balding.
4. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
(a) Speech lessons.
(b) Math lessons.
(c) Singing lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
5. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A black eye.
(b) No supper.
(c) A fierce whipping.
(d) No paycheck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
2. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
3. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)