|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
(a) A party.
(b) An interview.
(c) A date.
(d) An appointment.
2. What is the name of Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
3. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) The rape of a woman.
(b) A murder.
(c) A robbery.
4. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He died.
(b) He moved in next door.
(c) He left town.
(d) He went to the country.
5. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) His wife.
(b) The Lord.
(c) His aid, Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
2. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
3. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
4. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
5. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)