|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
(c) Lady Castlemaine.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
2. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That they were never in love.
(b) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
(c) That his wife has had affairs.
(d) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
3. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
(a) His birthday.
(b) The coronation of the King.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
4. What is Pepys's country house called?
(a) Halfway House.
(b) The Happy House.
(c) The Cabin.
(d) The Gardens.
5. What is Pepys's excuse this time in January-June 1667 for making an exception to his vow not to drink wine?
(a) He wants to celebrate.
(b) The wine will go bad.
(c) The weather is very cold.
(d) Times are tough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
2. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
3. Who takes singing lessons?
4. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
5. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)