|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
(a) It is said to be good for one's complexion.
(b) She is in search of a new doctor.
(c) They need the money.
(d) She becomes sentimental after the fire.
2. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(b) Her sister's baby.
(c) A baby.
(d) A calf.
3. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She dyes her hair.
(b) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
(c) She gets her teeth done.
(d) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
4. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
5. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
(a) It once belonged to his brother.
(b) It doesn't match his outfit.
(c) It's a distraction.
(d) It once belonged to the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
2. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
3. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
4. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
5. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)