|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Pepys on his vacation in July-December, 1667?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) A mistress.
(c) No one.
(d) His family.
2. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That there will be another fire.
(b) That he will be poor again.
(c) That there will be another tornado.
(d) That he will be captured.
3. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) He goes bald.
(b) He takes an interest in the latest fashions.
(c) He grows a beard.
(d) He gets manicures.
4. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
(b) His wife.
(c) Lady Sandwich.
(d) The Duke.
5. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
(a) His wife.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Lady Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
2. What does Pepys admit about the victim in the crime that he witnesses?
3. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
4. What is Pepys's country house called?
5. What has happened to the doctors treating those with the plague?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)