|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pepys is offered money to impregnate someone. Who offers him the money?
(a) Pepys' neighbor.
(b) Pepys's uncle.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
2. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) Pepys' wife.
(c) Pepy's servant.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
3. Why does Pepys order a wig from his barber?
(a) Because his wife wants him to.
(b) Because the Duke has one.
(c) Because he hears the King is wearing one.
(d) Because he is balding.
4. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His leg.
(b) His vision.
(c) His bladder stone.
(d) His heart.
5. What does Pepys do to a man who tries to rape his wife?
(a) He has him arrested.
(b) He beats him.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He does nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
2. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
3. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
4. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
5. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)