|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
(a) Spain and Germany.
(b) France and Germany.
(c) France and Spain.
(d) Germany and England.
2. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
(a) His wife.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
3. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
(a) Sir Slingsby.
(b) The King.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) The Duke.
4. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
(a) Yelling at his wife.
(b) The business of the war.
5. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
(c) His birthday.
(d) Michaelmas day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
2. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
3. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
4. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
5. What happens when Pepys tries to replace his wife's companion who lied?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)