|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She is fired.
(c) She is beaten.
(d) She is not punished.
2. Why does Pepys order a wig from his barber?
(a) Because he is balding.
(b) Because his wife wants him to.
(c) Because the Duke has one.
(d) Because he hears the King is wearing one.
3. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His leg.
(b) His bladder stone.
(c) His heart.
(d) His vision.
4. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Near his home.
(b) He does not attend church.
(c) The location varies.
(d) Far away from his home.
5. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
(c) Pepys wife.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pepys revise his vows about plays in January-June, 1664?
2. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
3. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
4. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
5. Why was Sir Charles Sydly arrested?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)