|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the new year of 1665 starts, what does Pepys wife rebuke him for?
(a) His drinking.
(b) His jealousy.
(c) His spending.
(d) His affairs.
2. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(a) Her sister's baby.
(b) A baby.
(d) A calf.
3. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) Money on the street.
(b) Cards from friends.
(c) The May dew.
(d) Cards from doctors.
4. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The Royal Family.
(c) The Royals in the next country.
(d) The Lord.
5. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
(a) Tell jokes.
(c) Buy clothes.
(d) Clean his teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
2. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
3. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
4. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
5. After the Navy men tire of waiting to be paid, what happens?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)