|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
(a) Attend school.
(b) Move to the city.
(c) Stay in the country.
(d) Get married.
2. Where did Pepys get his watch?
(a) He stole it.
(b) He bought it.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) It was a gift.
3. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
(a) Attend the Hanging of Turner.
(b) Invite friends over.
(c) Stay at home.
(d) Go to the country.
4. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
(a) His time at sea.
(b) His bladder surgery.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His wife's birthday.
5. What is the name of Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
2. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
3. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
4. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
5. No one can get into cemeteries except who?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)