|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
(a) 5,000 pounds.
(c) 1,439 pounds.
(d) 1,349 pounds.
2. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
(a) A ban on drinking.
(b) A ban on going to pubs.
(c) A citywide curfew.
(d) A ban on eating vegetables.
3. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
(a) Publicly humilate her.
(b) Gave her a black eye.
(c) Pushed her.
(d) Divorce her.
4. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The English.
(c) The French and the Dutch.
(d) Only the Dutch.
5. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
(d) Gloves and gold pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
2. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
3. Where did Pepys get his watch?
4. As the new year of 1665 starts, what does Pepys wife rebuke him for?
5. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)