|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
(b) Just based on a feeling he has.
(c) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
(d) Someone told him to worry.
2. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
(a) They are run out of town.
(b) They are put on trial, but later released.
(c) They are hanged and quartered.
(d) They are shot.
3. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
(a) Buy clothes.
(b) Tell jokes.
(c) Clean his teeth.
4. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
(a) Pepys's promotion.
(b) The status of the Navy.
(c) Pepys's marriage.
(d) The King's popularity.
5. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His leg.
(b) His heart.
(c) His vision.
(d) His bladder stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
2. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
3. Who goes with Pepys on his vacation in July-December, 1667?
4. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
5. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)