|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose rituals does Pepys think are absurd?
2. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) He goes bald.
(b) He grows a beard.
(c) He takes an interest in the latest fashions.
(d) He gets manicures.
3. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
(a) His bladder stone.
(b) His vision.
(c) His leg.
(d) His heart.
4. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He went to the country.
(b) He died.
(c) He left town.
(d) He moved in next door.
5. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) His finances.
(b) The financial state of the Navy.
(c) The financial state of the city.
(d) The financial state of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
2. When Pepys first hears about this emergency in July-December, 1666, what does he do?
3. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
4. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)