|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
(a) Pepys does not explain.
(b) Because of lice.
(c) Because of the plague.
(d) Because of measles.
2. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
(b) That he had an affair with his wife.
(c) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
(d) That the King is a liar.
3. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(b) His wife.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
4. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The country.
(d) His ugly maid.
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) His wedding.
(b) The removal of a kidney stone.
(c) The removal of a bladder stone.
(d) His mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
2. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
3. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
4. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
5. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)