|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) The rape of a woman.
(b) A murder.
(c) A robbery.
2. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
(a) Washing and cooking.
(b) Dishes and laundry.
(c) Yard work and cooking.
(d) Sweeping and ironing.
3. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
(a) It thinks it is a work of art.
(b) He thinks it is a scientific wonder.
(c) He thinks it's a hoax.
(d) He thinks it's disgusting.
4. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
(a) The same.
(b) Very full.
(c) As it did two years ago.
(d) Very deserted.
5. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
2. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
3. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
5. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)