|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
2. What does Pepys do to a man who tries to rape his wife?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He beats him.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He has him arrested.
3. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Saving more.
(b) Buying a boat.
(c) Spending more.
(d) A nice dinner.
4. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
(c) New job offers.
5. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
(a) 1,500 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 50,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
2. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
3. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
4. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
5. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)