|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
(a) Stay in the country.
(b) Get married.
(c) Attend school.
(d) Move to the city.
2. Who is Pepys jealous of in in January-June 1663?
(b) The King.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) His wife's dance instructor.
3. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
(a) Lord's assistant.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Lord's clerk.
(d) General at sea.
4. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(b) A baby.
(c) A calf.
(d) Her sister's baby.
5. What is Sir Charles Sydly fined for his arrest?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 10,000 pounds.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) He is not fined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
2. What actually happens to the buried money?
3. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
4. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
5. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)