|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The Royals in the next country.
(c) The Lord.
(d) The Royal Family.
2. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
(a) Lord's assistant.
(b) General at sea.
(c) Lord's clerk.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
3. What does Pepys do each March?
(a) Throw a celebration for the king.
(b) Go into hiding.
(c) Throw a party for his wife.
(d) Throw a celebration to honor those who were there for him.
4. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(a) Puppet shows.
5. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
(a) Clean his teeth.
(b) Tell jokes.
(c) Buy clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
2. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
3. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
4. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
5. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)