|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
(a) Lady Sandwich.
(b) Pepy's servant.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys' wife.
2. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) Someone told him to worry.
(b) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
(c) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
(d) Just based on a feeling he has.
3. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
(a) Speech lessons.
(b) Dancing lessons.
(c) Singing lessons.
(d) Math lessons.
4. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
(b) The business of the war.
(d) Yelling at his wife.
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) The removal of a bladder stone.
(b) The removal of a kidney stone.
(c) His wedding.
(d) His mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns to London to poor public support in January-June 1666?
2. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
3. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
4. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
5. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)