|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
(a) Pepys sister.
(b) The Royals.
(c) The noblemen.
(d) Pepys father.
2. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He moved in next door.
(b) He left town.
(c) He went to the country.
(d) He died.
3. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
(b) Someone told him to worry.
(c) Just based on a feeling he has.
(d) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
4. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) The Duke of York.
(b) The King.
(c) Lady Sandwich.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
5. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
(b) That person is more fashionable.
(c) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
(d) That person can dance better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
2. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
3. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
4. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
5. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)