|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(c) Puppet shows.
2. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Lady Castlemaine.
3. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
(a) The coronation of the King.
(b) Pepys' wife's birthday.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) Lord Sandwiches' vacation.
4. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A black eye.
(b) No paycheck.
(c) A fierce whipping.
(d) No supper.
5. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He does not like it.
(c) He didn't see it.
(d) He does not give an opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
2. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
3. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
4. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
5. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)