|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(c) The King.
(d) Religious fanatics.
2. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A new house.
(b) A female companion.
(c) A pet.
(d) A new dress.
3. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
(a) A bird.
(b) A boat.
(c) A coin.
(d) A bee.
4. What is Sir Charles Sydly fined for his arrest?
(a) 5,000 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) He is not fined.
5. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
(a) His bladder surgery.
(b) His wife's birthday.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His time at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
2. Who takes singing lessons?
3. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
4. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
5. Who is Lord Sandwich having a possible affair with in July-December 1663?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)