|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With people either dying of the plague or leaving for the country, London looks what way?
(a) The same.
(b) Very full.
(c) Very deserted.
(d) As it did two years ago.
2. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
(c) Too messy.
(d) Too pretty.
3. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
(a) It doesn't match his outfit.
(b) It once belonged to his brother.
(c) It once belonged to the King.
(d) It's a distraction.
4. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
5. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
(a) His fleet sails into the English Channel.
(d) His horse takes him to the next town over.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
2. Where did Pepys get his watch?
3. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
4. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
5. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)