|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
(a) His dog.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) His maid.
2. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for money in the Navy.
(b) The need for money for himself.
(c) The need for a promotion.
(d) The need for a new home.
3. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
(a) Private lessons.
(b) A new home.
(c) A companion.
(d) A new maid.
4. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
(a) 1,500 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 50,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 pounds.
5. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
(a) His birthday.
(b) The coronation of the King.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
2. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
3. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
4. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
5. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)