|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Sir Charles Sydly arrested?
2. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The Royals in the next country.
(c) The Lord.
(d) The Royal Family.
3. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
(b) It was considered major surgery then.
(c) It was a symbol of strength.
(d) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
4. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
(a) Because of her abusive husband.
(b) Because she was sick.
(c) Because wives were not allowed to attend.
(d) Because she dislikes Pepys.
5. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
(b) New job offers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys do to a man who tries to rape his wife?
2. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
3. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
4. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
5. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)