|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
(a) Speech lessons.
(b) Singing lessons.
(c) Math lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
2. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He goes to the bank.
(b) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(c) He hits his wife in the nose.
(d) He falls out of bed.
3. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
4. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
(a) A new ring.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His Bible.
(d) His bladder stone.
5. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
(a) Invite friends over.
(b) Go to the country.
(c) Attend the Hanging of Turner.
(d) Stay at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Pepys tries to replace his wife's companion who lied?
2. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
3. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
4. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
5. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)