|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) The Lord.
(c) His aid, Will.
(d) His wife.
2. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The King.
(c) Sir Slingsby.
(d) The Duke.
3. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
4. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) His foot.
(b) A royal.
(c) His arm.
(d) His eye.
5. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
(a) A bee.
(b) A bird.
(c) A boat.
(d) A coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
2. As the new year of 1665 starts, what does Pepys wife rebuke him for?
3. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
4. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
5. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)