|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
(c) Lady Castlemaine.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
2. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) His wife.
(c) The Lord.
(d) His aid, Will.
3. What is Sir Charles Sydly fined for his arrest?
(a) 5,000 pounds.
(b) He is not fined.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
4. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) Just vocal.
(b) He hates music.
(c) Just instrumental.
(d) Both instrumental and vocal.
5. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
(b) His birthday.
(d) Michaelmas day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
2. Does Pepys approve of Lord Sandwich having affairs?
3. Who is promised a part of the buried treasure if found?
4. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
5. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)