|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
(b) That person is more fashionable.
(c) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
(d) That person can dance better.
2. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) His wife.
(b) City officials.
(c) Navy officials.
3. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) His ugly maid.
(c) The country.
(d) The play Romeo and Juliet.
4. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
(a) Because of measles.
(b) Pepys does not explain.
(c) Because of lice.
(d) Because of the plague.
5. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
(a) His fashion sense.
(b) The King.
(c) His wife.
(d) The status of the Navy and money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
2. What happens to the financial status of the Navy in January-June 1666?
3. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
4. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
5. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)