|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
(a) The first one to abstain from wine.
(b) The first one to abstain from bathing.
(c) The first one to abstain from sex.
(d) The first one to abstain from smoking.
2. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) No one.
(b) Religious fanatics.
(d) Pepys' wife.
3. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
(a) His anniversary.
(b) His birthday.
(c) His wife's birthday.
(d) His father's birthday.
4. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
(a) Pepys' wife's birthday.
(b) Lord Sandwiches' vacation.
(c) The coronation of the King.
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A female companion.
(b) A new house.
(c) A pet.
(d) A new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds the final authority over the Navy?
2. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
3. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
4. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
5. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)