|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
(a) Pepys's wife.
(b) Pepys's sister.
(c) Pepys's brother.
(d) One of the maids.
2. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(a) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
(c) Expenses for servants.
3. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That they were never in love.
(b) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(c) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
(d) That his wife has had affairs.
4. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) His finances.
(b) The financial state of the city.
(c) The financial state of the Navy.
(d) The financial state of the country.
5. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
(a) His birthday.
(d) Michaelmas day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
2. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
3. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
4. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
5. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)