|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
(b) Fast songs.
(d) Multiplication tables.
2. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
(a) 1,500 pounds.
(b) 50,000 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 pounds.
3. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(a) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
(d) Expenses for servants.
4. Does Pepys approve of Lord Sandwich having affairs?
(b) He has no opinion.
(d) He approves, but tells him to stop anyhow.
5. What does Pepys do each March?
(a) Throw a celebration to honor those who were there for him.
(b) Go into hiding.
(c) Throw a party for his wife.
(d) Throw a celebration for the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
2. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
3. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
4. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
5. Pepys is offered money to impregnate someone. Who offers him the money?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)