|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(a) The King.
(b) Religious fanatics.
2. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She dyes her hair.
(b) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(c) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
(d) She gets her teeth done.
3. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(b) For not sending messages.
(c) For dropping things.
(d) He does not show up to work.
4. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) That person can dance better.
(b) That person is more fashionable.
(c) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
(d) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
5. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
(a) Sir Slingsby.
(b) The Duke.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
2. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
3. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
4. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
5. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)