|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He does not say how he feels.
(b) He returns them.
(c) He does takes them.
(d) It's OK for others, but not for him.
2. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
(a) 70 schillings.
(b) 77 schillings.
(c) Seven schillings.
(d) 17 schillings.
3. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) Just vocal.
(b) He hates music.
(c) Just instrumental.
(d) Both instrumental and vocal.
4. What is Pepys feelings about his wife's need for a companion?
(a) He fights with her about it.
(b) He likes the idea.
(c) He has no feelings on the issue.
(d) He is jealous.
5. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
(a) Pepys sister.
(b) The noblemen.
(c) Pepys father.
(d) The Royals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the financial status of the Navy in January-June 1666?
2. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
3. What has happened to the doctors treating those with the plague?
4. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
5. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)