|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pepys order a wig from his barber?
(a) Because the Duke has one.
(b) Because he hears the King is wearing one.
(c) Because his wife wants him to.
(d) Because he is balding.
2. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
(a) 5,000 pounds.
(c) 1,439 pounds.
(d) 1,349 pounds.
3. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
4. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
(a) His birthday.
(b) His wife's birthday.
(c) His anniversary.
(d) His father's birthday.
5. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The Duke of York.
(c) The King.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
2. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
3. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
4. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
5. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)