|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actually happens to the buried money?
(a) They find it, but lose it.
(b) The give it to charity.
(c) It goes to the King and Duke as promised.
(d) They never find it; it is a hoax.
2. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(b) She gets her teeth done.
(c) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
(d) She dyes her hair.
3. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A pet.
(b) A new house.
(c) A female companion.
(d) A new dress.
4. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
(c) Yelling at his wife.
(d) The business of the war.
5. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(c) The King.
(d) Religious fanatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the new year of 1665 starts, what does Pepys wife rebuke him for?
2. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
3. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
4. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
5. Who holds the final authority over the Navy?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)