|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose rituals does Pepys think are absurd?
2. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) That person is more fashionable.
(b) That person can dance better.
(c) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
(d) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
3. What does Pepys admit about the victim in the crime that he witnesses?
(a) That he wishes he was setting fire in the arson.
(b) That the victim deserved to be robbed.
(c) That he wishes he was in the rapist's place.
(d) That he never liked the murder victim.
4. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(b) Pepys' cousin.
(c) The King.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
5. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Lady Castlemaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
2. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
3. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
4. What has happened to the doctors treating those with the plague?
5. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)