|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) His foot.
(b) His eye.
(c) A royal.
(d) His arm.
2. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
(a) The first one to abstain from wine.
(b) The first one to abstain from smoking.
(c) The first one to abstain from bathing.
(d) The first one to abstain from sex.
3. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
(a) Gives him a day off.
(b) Gives him a pep talk.
(c) Performs bloodletting.
(d) Gives him a massage.
4. What has happened to the doctors treating those with the plague?
(a) They are all still alive.
(b) They are only treating royalty.
(c) They have left out of fear.
(d) They have died.
5. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) Pepys's wife.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
2. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
3. No one can get into cemeteries except who?
4. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
5. Where did Pepys get his watch?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)