|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) It was considered major surgery then.
(b) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
(c) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
(d) It was a symbol of strength.
2. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) The Lord.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) The Royals in the next country.
(d) The Royal Family.
3. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
(a) He tells his wife to deal with it.
(b) He fires her.
(c) He beats her.
(d) He does nothing.
4. No one can get into cemeteries except who?
(a) The very rich.
(b) Just royality.
(c) The very poor.
(d) Pepys's family.
5. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
(a) By going to church more.
(b) By getting rid of servants.
(c) By no longer keeping up with fashions.
(d) By abstaining from wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pepys's country house called?
2. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
3. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
4. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
5. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)