|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. No one can get into cemeteries except who?
(a) The very poor.
(b) Just royality.
(c) The very rich.
(d) Pepys's family.
2. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The General.
3. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
(b) The Duke.
(c) Lady Sandwich.
(d) His wife.
4. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He goes to the bank.
(b) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(c) He hits his wife in the nose.
(d) He falls out of bed.
5. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
(a) The first one to abstain from smoking.
(b) The first one to abstain from bathing.
(c) The first one to abstain from sex.
(d) The first one to abstain from wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
2. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
3. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
4. Who takes singing lessons?
5. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)