|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who grants the king some money for the Navy in January-June 1663?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Duke.
2. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(b) She dyes her hair.
(c) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
(d) She gets her teeth done.
3. What has happened to the doctors treating those with the plague?
(a) They are only treating royalty.
(b) They are all still alive.
(c) They have died.
(d) They have left out of fear.
4. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He returns them.
(b) He does takes them.
(c) He does not say how he feels.
(d) It's OK for others, but not for him.
5. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) One week.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
2. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
3. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
4. What is Pepys's country house called?
5. Who is promised a part of the buried treasure if found?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)