|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
(a) A ban on drinking.
(b) A ban on going to pubs.
(c) A citywide curfew.
(d) A ban on eating vegetables.
2. No one can get into cemeteries except who?
(a) The very poor.
(b) Pepys's family.
(c) Just royality.
(d) The very rich.
3. What is the name of Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
(d) Lady Lord Sandwich.
4. What happens when Pepys tries to replace his wife's companion who lied?
(a) Pepys goes after her.
(b) A replacement leaves with clothes and is not seen again.
(c) His wife cries continously.
(d) The new companion is a success.
5. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(c) He is jealous of it.
(d) He loves them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
2. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
3. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
4. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
5. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)