|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(a) A doctor.
(b) His priest.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
2. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
(a) A boat.
(b) A bee.
(c) A coin.
(d) A bird.
3. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
(a) Gives it to Lady Lord Sandwich.
(b) Gives it to a mistress.
(c) Keeps it for himself.
(d) Gives it to his sister.
4. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
(a) His wife.
(b) His maid.
(c) His dog.
(d) His sister.
5. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Pepys's wife.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
2. What actually happens to the buried money?
3. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
4. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
5. Who returns to London to poor public support in January-June 1666?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)