|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) City officials.
(b) His wife.
(c) Navy officials.
2. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
(a) A new maid.
(b) A companion.
(c) A new home.
(d) Private lessons.
3. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) The King.
(b) The Duke of York.
(c) Lady Sandwich.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
4. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(a) Puppet shows.
5. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
(a) His fashion sense.
(b) The status of the Navy and money.
(c) The King.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
2. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
4. Who is promised a part of the buried treasure if found?
5. Why does Pepys order a wig from his barber?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)