|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys admit about the victim in the crime that he witnesses?
(a) That he wishes he was setting fire in the arson.
(b) That he wishes he was in the rapist's place.
(c) That the victim deserved to be robbed.
(d) That he never liked the murder victim.
2. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) Lady Sandwich.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Duke of York.
(d) The King.
3. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for money for himself.
(b) The need for a promotion.
(c) The need for a new home.
(d) The need for money in the Navy.
4. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He eats a hearty lunch.
(b) He goes to the King.
(c) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
(d) He greets church members.
5. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) His eye.
(b) His foot.
(c) A royal.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
2. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
3. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
4. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
5. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)