|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) A royal.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) His eye.
2. Who grants the king some money for the Navy in January-June 1663?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Queen.
3. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
(b) It was a symbol of strength.
(c) It was considered major surgery then.
(d) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
4. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(b) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The country.
(d) His ugly maid.
5. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
(a) The Lord.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is promised a part of the buried treasure if found?
2. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
3. Why was Sir Charles Sydly arrested?
4. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
5. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)