|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
(a) Pepys's wife.
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys's father.
2. Why does Pepys order a wig from his barber?
(a) Because he is balding.
(b) Because the Duke has one.
(c) Because his wife wants him to.
(d) Because he hears the King is wearing one.
3. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) An opera.
(c) A dance recital.
(d) A musical.
4. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
(a) A relative.
(b) A woman he once fancied.
(c) A stranger.
(d) His neighbor.
5. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His maid.
(d) His dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys do each March?
2. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
3. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
4. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)