|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(a) The King.
(d) Religious fanatics.
2. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(b) He does not show up to work.
(c) For dropping things.
(d) For not sending messages.
3. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Lord.
(d) His wife.
4. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A pet.
(c) A new house.
(d) A female companion.
5. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
2. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
3. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
4. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
5. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)