|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
(a) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
(b) He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
(c) In the country.
(d) In town.
2. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) A woman he once fancied.
(c) A relative.
(d) A stranger.
3. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) Pepys' wife.
(b) No one.
(c) Religious fanatics.
4. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He is jealous of it.
5. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
(a) Various jobs for Lord Sandwich.
(c) Clerk at a store in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
2. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
3. What is Pepys's country house called?
4. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)