|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) Just vocal.
(b) He hates music.
(c) Just instrumental.
(d) Both instrumental and vocal.
2. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
(b) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(c) That they were never in love.
(d) That his wife has had affairs.
3. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(c) Religious fanatics.
(d) The King.
4. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(b) He goes to the bank.
(c) He hits his wife in the nose.
(d) He falls out of bed.
5. What actually happens to the buried money?
(a) They find it, but lose it.
(b) They never find it; it is a hoax.
(c) The give it to charity.
(d) It goes to the King and Duke as promised.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Pepys approve of Lord Sandwich having affairs?
2. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
3. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
4. Who takes singing lessons?
5. What is Sir Charles Sydly fined for his arrest?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)