|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pepys's country house called?
(a) The Gardens.
(b) The Cabin.
(c) Halfway House.
(d) The Happy House.
2. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
3. How does Pepys revise his vows about plays in January-June, 1664?
(a) He now allows for a monthly budget.
(b) He lets his wife out of the vows.
(c) He tightens the rules.
(d) He lets go of the vows.
4. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
(a) At Lord Sandwich's tower.
(b) At the castle.
(c) In Pepys backyard.
(d) The Tower of London.
5. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) His finances.
(b) The financial state of the Navy.
(c) The financial state of the country.
(d) The financial state of the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
2. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
3. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
4. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
5. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)