|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She dyes her hair.
(b) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
(c) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(d) She gets her teeth done.
2. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He eats a hearty lunch.
(b) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
(c) He goes to the King.
(d) He greets church members.
3. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(b) A doctor.
(c) His priest.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
4. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
5. What actually happens to the buried money?
(a) It goes to the King and Duke as promised.
(b) The give it to charity.
(c) They never find it; it is a hoax.
(d) They find it, but lose it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
2. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
3. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
4. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
5. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)