|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He goes to the bank.
(b) He hits his wife in the nose.
(c) He falls out of bed.
(d) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
2. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
(a) By abstaining from wine.
(b) By going to church more.
(c) By getting rid of servants.
(d) By no longer keeping up with fashions.
3. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(b) Expenses for servants.
(c) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
4. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
(a) His maid.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His dog.
5. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
(a) Speech lessons.
(b) Dancing lessons.
(c) Math lessons.
(d) Singing lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
2. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
3. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
4. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
5. What is the name of Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)