|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose rituals does Pepys think are absurd?
2. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) The Lord.
(b) The Royals in the next country.
(c) The Royal Family.
(d) His neighbor.
3. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
(a) At the castle.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) At Lord Sandwich's tower.
(d) In Pepys backyard.
4. Who takes singing lessons?
(a) Pepys' maid.
(c) The King.
(d) Pepys's wife.
5. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
2. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
3. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
4. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
5. Who does Pepys run into one afternoon and have an affair with in July-December 1663?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)