|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
(a) Michaelmas day.
(b) His birthday.
2. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A black eye.
(b) A fierce whipping.
(c) No supper.
(d) No paycheck.
3. Who holds the final authority over the Navy?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) His father.
(d) The Duke of York.
4. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(a) Expenses for servants.
(d) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
5. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For dropping things.
(b) For not sending messages.
(c) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(d) He does not show up to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
2. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
3. Who takes singing lessons?
4. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
5. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)