|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She dyes her hair.
(b) She gets her teeth done.
(c) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(d) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
2. What does Pepys do to a man who tries to rape his wife?
(a) He has him arrested.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He beats him.
3. Who holds the final authority over the Navy?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The Duke of York.
(d) His father.
4. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
(a) The old assistant.
(b) Pepys brother.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) His wife.
5. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) Someone told him to worry.
(b) Just based on a feeling he has.
(c) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
(d) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys do each March?
2. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
3. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
4. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
5. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)