|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
(a) Lady Sandwich.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Pepy's servant.
(d) Pepys' wife.
2. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
(a) All of the Duke's paperwork.
(b) All of Will's paperwork.
(c) All of his wife's paperwork.
(d) All of his wife's books.
3. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
(a) Gives it to a mistress.
(b) Gives it to his sister.
(c) Keeps it for himself.
(d) Gives it to Lady Lord Sandwich.
4. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for a promotion.
(b) The need for money in the Navy.
(c) The need for money for himself.
(d) The need for a new home.
5. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That his wife has had affairs.
(b) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(c) That they were never in love.
(d) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
2. How does Pepys revise his vows about plays in January-June, 1664?
3. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
4. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
5. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)