|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(a) A calf.
(b) A baby.
(c) Her sister's baby.
2. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) The location varies.
(b) He does not attend church.
(c) Far away from his home.
(d) Near his home.
3. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
(a) Clerk at a store in town.
(d) Various jobs for Lord Sandwich.
4. How does Pepys revise his vows about plays in January-June, 1664?
(a) He lets his wife out of the vows.
(b) He tightens the rules.
(c) He lets go of the vows.
(d) He now allows for a monthly budget.
5. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
(a) Buy clothes.
(b) Clean his teeth.
(d) Tell jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Pepys tries to replace his wife's companion who lied?
2. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
3. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
4. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
5. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)