|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
(a) Lady Sandwich.
(b) The Duke.
(c) His wife.
2. Who is promised a part of the buried treasure if found?
(a) The King and the Duke.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys's wife.
3. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) That person can dance better.
(b) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
(c) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
(d) That person is more fashionable.
4. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
(a) That he go to sea.
(b) That is must move to another country with Lord Sandwich.
(c) That he will work longer hours but still come home at night.
(d) That he stay on land.
5. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
(a) All of his wife's books.
(b) All of Will's paperwork.
(c) All of his wife's paperwork.
(d) All of the Duke's paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
2. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
3. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
4. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
5. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)