|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(b) His ugly maid.
(d) The country.
2. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Lady Castlemaine.
3. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A female companion.
(c) A new house.
(d) A pet.
4. What does Pepys do to a man who tries to rape his wife?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He beats him.
(d) He has him arrested.
5. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Not long.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
2. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
3. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
4. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
5. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)