|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
(a) His wife.
(b) The Lord.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
(b) Gloves and gold pieces.
3. What does Pepys do each March?
(a) Throw a party for his wife.
(b) Go into hiding.
(c) Throw a celebration for the king.
(d) Throw a celebration to honor those who were there for him.
4. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
(a) Pepy's servant.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Pepys' wife.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
5. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A new house.
(b) A female companion.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A pet.
Short Answer Questions
1. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
2. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
3. What actually happens to the buried money?
4. What is the name of Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
5. How does Pepys revise his vows about plays in January-June, 1664?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)