|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
(a) Tell jokes.
(c) Buy clothes.
(d) Clean his teeth.
2. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
(a) His wife.
(b) His maid.
(c) His sister.
(d) His dog.
3. Does Pepys approve of Lord Sandwich having affairs?
(b) He approves, but tells him to stop anyhow.
(d) He has no opinion.
4. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
(a) Gives him a pep talk.
(b) Performs bloodletting.
(c) Gives him a day off.
(d) Gives him a massage.
5. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) The King.
(b) Pepys' cousin.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
2. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
3. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
4. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
5. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)