|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
2. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
(a) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
(b) In town.
(c) He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
(d) In the country.
3. Who is Lord Sandwich having a possible affair with in July-December 1663?
(a) A daughter of Mrs. Becke.
(d) Pepys' wife.
4. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(b) Pepys's father.
(c) Pepys's wife.
5. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
(a) The first one to abstain from wine.
(b) The first one to abstain from bathing.
(c) The first one to abstain from sex.
(d) The first one to abstain from smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
2. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
3. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
4. Who holds the final authority over the Navy?
5. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)