|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
2. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) The King.
(b) The Duke of York.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
3. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
(a) In the country.
(b) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
(c) He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
(d) In town.
4. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(b) He goes to the bank.
(c) He hits his wife in the nose.
(d) He falls out of bed.
5. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
2. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
3. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
4. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
5. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)