|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He loves them.
(d) He is jealous of it.
2. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
(a) He beats her.
(b) He fires her.
(c) He tells his wife to deal with it.
(d) He does nothing.
3. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) Pepys' cousin.
(b) The King.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
4. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Far away from his home.
(b) He does not attend church.
(c) The location varies.
(d) Near his home.
5. Who grants the king some money for the Navy in January-June 1663?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
2. Who takes singing lessons?
3. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
4. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
5. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)