|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys wife.
2. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
(a) A musical.
(b) An opera.
(c) A dance recital.
(d) A puppet show.
3. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That he had an affair with his wife.
(b) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
(c) That the King is a liar.
(d) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
4. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for a new home.
(b) The need for money for himself.
(c) The need for money in the Navy.
(d) The need for a promotion.
5. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
2. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
3. What is Pepys's country house called?
4. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
5. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)