|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pepys jealous of in in January-June 1663?
(a) The King.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) His wife's dance instructor.
2. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
3. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) He goes bald.
(b) He takes an interest in the latest fashions.
(c) He grows a beard.
(d) He gets manicures.
4. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(c) A doctor.
(d) His priest.
5. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(b) Expenses for servants.
(d) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
2. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
3. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
4. Who takes singing lessons?
5. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)