|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(c) Healings of the sick.
2. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Lady Castlemaine.
3. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
(b) That person can dance better.
(c) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
(d) That person is more fashionable.
4. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He beats her.
(c) He tells his wife to deal with it.
(d) He fires her.
5. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Saving more.
(b) A nice dinner.
(c) Spending more.
(d) Buying a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
2. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
3. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
4. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
5. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)