|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) Religious fanatics.
(b) Pepys' wife.
(d) No one.
2. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(b) He does not show up to work.
(c) For not sending messages.
(d) For dropping things.
3. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
(a) A musical.
(b) An opera.
(c) A puppet show.
(d) A dance recital.
4. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for a promotion.
(b) The need for money for himself.
(c) The need for money in the Navy.
(d) The need for a new home.
5. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) The King.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys' cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
2. Who is Pepys jealous of in in January-June 1663?
3. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
4. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
5. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)