|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
(a) That he stay on land.
(b) That he go to sea.
(c) That is must move to another country with Lord Sandwich.
(d) That he will work longer hours but still come home at night.
2. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) The Lord.
(b) The Royal Family.
(c) The Royals in the next country.
(d) His neighbor.
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The French and the Dutch.
(b) Only the Dutch.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The English.
4. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That they were never in love.
(b) That his wife has had affairs.
(c) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(d) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
5. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
(a) His wife's birthday.
(b) His bladder surgery.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His time at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
2. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
3. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
4. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
5. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)