|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
(a) The Lord.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
2. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(b) Healings of the sick.
3. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For dropping things.
(b) He does not show up to work.
(c) For not sending messages.
(d) For attitude infractions and stealing.
4. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) The country.
(b) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(c) His ugly maid.
5. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(b) A doctor.
(c) His priest.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
2. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
3. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
4. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
5. What does Pepys do each March?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)