|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
(a) He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
(b) In town.
(c) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
(d) In the country.
2. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A female companion.
(c) A pet.
(d) A new house.
3. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
(a) His wife's birthday.
(b) His bladder surgery.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His time at sea.
4. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He loves them.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(d) He is jealous of it.
5. Who holds the final authority over the Navy?
(a) His father.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) The Duke of York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
2. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
3. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
4. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
5. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)