|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His wedding.
(c) The removal of a kidney stone.
(d) The removal of a bladder stone.
2. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) Pepys' cousin.
(b) The King.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
3. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
(a) All of the Duke's paperwork.
(b) All of his wife's paperwork.
(c) All of Will's paperwork.
(d) All of his wife's books.
4. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The English.
(b) The Germans.
(c) Only the Dutch.
(d) The French and the Dutch.
5. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for money for himself.
(b) The need for a promotion.
(c) The need for a new home.
(d) The need for money in the Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pepys feelings about his wife's need for a companion?
2. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
3. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
4. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
5. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)