|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
(a) He tells his wife to deal with it.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He beats her.
(d) He fires her.
2. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For dropping things.
(b) For not sending messages.
(c) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(d) He does not show up to work.
3. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
(a) By getting rid of servants.
(b) By no longer keeping up with fashions.
(c) By going to church more.
(d) By abstaining from wine.
4. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The Lord.
5. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
(b) That the King is a liar.
(c) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
(d) That he had an affair with his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
2. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
3. Who grants the king some money for the Navy in January-June 1663?
4. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
5. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)