|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
(a) All of Will's paperwork.
(b) All of his wife's books.
(c) All of the Duke's paperwork.
(d) All of his wife's paperwork.
2. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(c) His priest.
(d) A doctor.
3. What actually happens to the buried money?
(a) The give it to charity.
(b) It goes to the King and Duke as promised.
(c) They find it, but lose it.
(d) They never find it; it is a hoax.
4. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
(a) That is must move to another country with Lord Sandwich.
(b) That he stay on land.
(c) That he will work longer hours but still come home at night.
(d) That he go to sea.
5. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(b) Pepys wife.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
2. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
3. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
4. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
5. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)