|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
(a) In Pepys backyard.
(b) At Lord Sandwich's tower.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) At the castle.
2. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) He hates music.
(b) Both instrumental and vocal.
(c) Just instrumental.
(d) Just vocal.
3. What is Pepys feelings about his wife's need for a companion?
(a) He has no feelings on the issue.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He likes the idea.
(d) He fights with her about it.
4. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
(a) They are hanged and quartered.
(b) They are shot.
(c) They are run out of town.
(d) They are put on trial, but later released.
5. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) No one.
(c) Pepys' wife.
(d) Religious fanatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
2. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
3. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
4. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
5. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)