|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes singing lessons?
(b) The King.
(c) Pepys's wife.
(d) Pepys' maid.
2. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) President's Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
3. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Saving more.
(b) A nice dinner.
(c) Buying a boat.
(d) Spending more.
4. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
(b) Clerk at a store in town.
(d) Various jobs for Lord Sandwich.
5. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(a) The King.
(c) Religious fanatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
2. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
3. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
4. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
5. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)