|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) He goes bald.
(b) He takes an interest in the latest fashions.
(c) He gets manicures.
(d) He grows a beard.
2. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(c) Religious fanatics.
(d) The King.
3. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys wife.
4. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
(a) They are put on trial, but later released.
(b) They are hanged and quartered.
(c) They are shot.
(d) They are run out of town.
5. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) Pepys's wife.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
2. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
3. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
4. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
5. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)