|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) The Lord.
(b) The Royal Family.
(c) The Royals in the next country.
(d) His neighbor.
2. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Near his home.
(b) He does not attend church.
(c) Far away from his home.
(d) The location varies.
3. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
(a) Pepys' wife.
(b) Lady Sandwich.
(c) Pepy's servant.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
4. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) The removal of a kidney stone.
(b) His wedding.
(c) The removal of a bladder stone.
(d) His mother's death.
5. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(c) Religious fanatics.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes singing lessons?
2. What is Pepys feelings about his wife's need for a companion?
3. Who is Pepys jealous of in in January-June 1663?
4. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
5. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)