|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
2. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
(a) Math lessons.
(b) Speech lessons.
(c) Dancing lessons.
(d) Singing lessons.
3. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) His wife gets angry at him.
(b) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(c) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
(d) The bank is closed.
4. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) Just instrumental.
(b) Both instrumental and vocal.
(c) He hates music.
(d) Just vocal.
5. Who takes singing lessons?
(a) The King.
(b) Pepys' maid.
(c) Pepys's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
2. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
3. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
4. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
5. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)