|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A female companion.
(b) A pet.
(c) A new house.
(d) A new dress.
2. What does Pepys do each March?
(a) Go into hiding.
(b) Throw a celebration for the king.
(c) Throw a party for his wife.
(d) Throw a celebration to honor those who were there for him.
3. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
(a) Pepy's servant.
(b) Pepys' wife.
(c) Lady Sandwich.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
4. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A fierce whipping.
(b) A black eye.
(c) No paycheck.
(d) No supper.
5. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
(a) The coronation of the King.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) Lord Sandwiches' vacation.
(d) Pepys' wife's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
2. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
3. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
4. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
5. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)