|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(d) Healings of the sick.
2. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
(a) Singing lessons.
(b) Math lessons.
(c) Speech lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
3. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
(a) The King.
(b) His fashion sense.
(c) The status of the Navy and money.
(d) His wife.
4. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
(a) All of his wife's paperwork.
(b) All of the Duke's paperwork.
(c) All of his wife's books.
(d) All of Will's paperwork.
5. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
(b) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
(c) It was considered major surgery then.
(d) It was a symbol of strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
2. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
3. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
4. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
5. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)