|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Far away from his home.
(b) The location varies.
(c) He does not attend church.
(d) Near his home.
2. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(b) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
(c) That they were never in love.
(d) That his wife has had affairs.
3. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) The country.
(c) His ugly maid.
(d) The play Romeo and Juliet.
4. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He falls out of bed.
(b) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(c) He goes to the bank.
(d) He hits his wife in the nose.
5. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Pepys's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
2. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
3. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
4. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
5. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)