|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) It was considered major surgery then.
(b) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
(c) It was a symbol of strength.
(d) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
2. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) The Lord.
(d) His father.
3. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
4. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
(c) New job offers.
5. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) He hates music.
(b) Both instrumental and vocal.
(c) Just vocal.
(d) Just instrumental.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
2. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
3. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
4. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
5. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)