|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes singing lessons?
(a) Pepys' maid.
(b) The King.
(d) Pepys's wife.
2. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
(b) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
(c) That the King is a liar.
(d) That he had an affair with his wife.
3. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Pepys wife.
4. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(d) Healings of the sick.
5. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
(a) The old assistant.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Pepys brother.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
2. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
3. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
4. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
5. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)