|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) An opera.
(c) A musical.
(d) A dance recital.
2. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
(a) Gives him a day off.
(b) Gives him a pep talk.
(c) Performs bloodletting.
(d) Gives him a massage.
3. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Pepys's wife.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
4. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(a) Religious fanatics.
(b) The King.
5. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
(a) Lord's clerk.
(b) General at sea.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Lord's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
2. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
3. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
4. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
5. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)