|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) The Lord.
(b) The Royal Family.
(c) The Royals in the next country.
(d) His neighbor.
2. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
(a) That is must move to another country with Lord Sandwich.
(b) That he will work longer hours but still come home at night.
(c) That he stay on land.
(d) That he go to sea.
3. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Near his home.
(b) He does not attend church.
(c) The location varies.
(d) Far away from his home.
4. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(b) A doctor.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) His priest.
5. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
(a) General at sea.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Lord's assistant.
(d) Lord's clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
2. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
3. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
4. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
5. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)