|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) No paycheck.
(b) No supper.
(c) A black eye.
(d) A fierce whipping.
2. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He is jealous of it.
(b) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He loves them.
3. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) Pepys' cousin.
(d) The King.
4. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
(a) His dog.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His maid.
5. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
2. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
3. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
4. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
5. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)