|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(a) Her sister's baby.
(b) A calf.
(c) A baby.
2. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) His eye.
(b) His arm.
(c) A royal.
(d) His foot.
3. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
(b) The bank is closed.
(c) His wife gets angry at him.
(d) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
4. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
(a) That is must move to another country with Lord Sandwich.
(b) That he will work longer hours but still come home at night.
(c) That he go to sea.
(d) That he stay on land.
5. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(b) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
(c) That his wife has had affairs.
(d) That they were never in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
2. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
3. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
4. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
5. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)