|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That he had an affair with his wife.
(b) That the King is a liar.
(c) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
(d) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
2. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) His foot.
(b) A royal.
(c) His arm.
(d) His eye.
3. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His grandmother.
4. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) His aid, Will.
(b) The Lord.
(c) His wife.
5. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
(a) Performs bloodletting.
(b) Gives him a pep talk.
(c) Gives him a massage.
(d) Gives him a day off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
2. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
3. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
4. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
5. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)