|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) He does not show up to work.
(b) For dropping things.
(c) For not sending messages.
(d) For attitude infractions and stealing.
2. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Far away from his home.
(b) He does not attend church.
(c) The location varies.
(d) Near his home.
3. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
(a) They are shot.
(b) They are hanged and quartered.
(c) They are put on trial, but later released.
(d) They are run out of town.
4. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) City officials.
(b) Navy officials.
(c) His wife.
5. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) President's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
2. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
3. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
4. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
5. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)