|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(b) Her sister's baby.
(c) A calf.
(d) A baby.
2. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The French and the Dutch.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The English.
(d) Only the Dutch.
3. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(a) Pepys wife.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
4. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
(a) By getting rid of servants.
(b) By going to church more.
(c) By abstaining from wine.
(d) By no longer keeping up with fashions.
5. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) The location varies.
(b) Near his home.
(c) Far away from his home.
(d) He does not attend church.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
2. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
3. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
4. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
5. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)