|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) President's Day.
2. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The King.
(d) Pepys' cousin.
3. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) Pepys' wife.
(b) No one.
(d) Religious fanatics.
4. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His wedding.
(c) The removal of a kidney stone.
(d) The removal of a bladder stone.
5. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
(a) In the country.
(b) He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
(c) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
(d) In town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
2. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
3. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
4. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
5. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)