|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) A nice dinner.
(b) Spending more.
(c) Saving more.
(d) Buying a boat.
2. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) He does not attend church.
(b) Far away from his home.
(c) Near his home.
(d) The location varies.
3. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for money in the Navy.
(b) The need for a new home.
(c) The need for money for himself.
(d) The need for a promotion.
4. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
(c) His fleet sails into the English Channel.
(d) His horse takes him to the next town over.
5. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) President's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
2. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
3. Who holds the final authority over the Navy?
4. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
5. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)