|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) His foot.
(b) His eye.
(c) His arm.
(d) A royal.
2. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
(a) That is must move to another country with Lord Sandwich.
(b) That he will work longer hours but still come home at night.
(c) That he go to sea.
(d) That he stay on land.
3. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) The location varies.
(b) Near his home.
(c) Far away from his home.
(d) He does not attend church.
4. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) Pepys' cousin.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) The King.
5. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(a) Healings of the sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
2. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
3. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
4. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
5. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)