|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
(c) Too messy.
(d) Too pretty.
2. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
(a) Germany and England.
(b) France and Spain.
(c) France and Germany.
(d) Spain and Germany.
3. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Saving more.
(b) Buying a boat.
(c) Spending more.
(d) A nice dinner.
4. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) Both instrumental and vocal.
(b) Just instrumental.
(c) Just vocal.
(d) He hates music.
5. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
(d) New job offers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
2. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
3. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
4. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
5. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)