|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(a) Religious fanatics.
(c) The King.
2. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He fires her.
(c) He tells his wife to deal with it.
(d) He beats her.
3. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
4. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) His ugly maid.
(c) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The country.
5. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
(a) The first one to abstain from wine.
(b) The first one to abstain from sex.
(c) The first one to abstain from bathing.
(d) The first one to abstain from smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
2. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
3. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
4. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
5. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)