|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(a) A doctor.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) His priest.
2. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
(c) New job offers.
3. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for a promotion.
(b) The need for a new home.
(c) The need for money in the Navy.
(d) The need for money for himself.
4. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
(a) In town.
(b) He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
(c) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
(d) In the country.
5. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
(a) President's Day.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
2. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
3. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
4. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
5. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)