|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) Pepys's wife.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
2. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) He hates music.
(b) Just vocal.
(c) Just instrumental.
(d) Both instrumental and vocal.
3. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
(a) One year.
(b) Not long.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
(b) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
(c) Just based on a feeling he has.
(d) Someone told him to worry.
5. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Buying a boat.
(b) A nice dinner.
(c) Saving more.
(d) Spending more.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
2. Who takes singing lessons?
3. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
4. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
5. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)