|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That his wife has had affairs.
(b) That they were never in love.
(c) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
(d) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
2. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
(b) Clerk at a store in town.
(c) Various jobs for Lord Sandwich.
3. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) The Lord.
4. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
(a) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
(b) In the country.
(c) He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
(d) In town.
5. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(a) Pepys wife.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
2. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
3. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
4. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
5. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)