|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) A royal.
(b) His arm.
(c) His eye.
(d) His foot.
2. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) Navy officials.
(c) City officials.
(d) His wife.
3. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(d) Healings of the sick.
4. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
(a) That is must move to another country with Lord Sandwich.
(b) That he will work longer hours but still come home at night.
(c) That he go to sea.
(d) That he stay on land.
5. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Saving more.
(b) Buying a boat.
(c) Spending more.
(d) A nice dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
2. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
3. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
4. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
5. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)