|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
(b) She dyes her hair.
(c) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(d) She gets her teeth done.
2. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The King.
(d) Pepys' cousin.
3. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) The financial state of the city.
(b) The financial state of the Navy.
(c) His finances.
(d) The financial state of the country.
4. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) No one.
(b) Religious fanatics.
(d) Pepys' wife.
5. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That the King is a liar.
(b) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
(c) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
(d) That he had an affair with his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
2. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
3. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
4. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
5. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)