|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
(a) That he stay on land.
(b) That he go to sea.
(c) That is must move to another country with Lord Sandwich.
(d) That he will work longer hours but still come home at night.
2. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(a) A baby.
(c) Her sister's baby.
(d) A calf.
3. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) Just vocal.
(b) Just instrumental.
(c) He hates music.
(d) Both instrumental and vocal.
4. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(d) Healings of the sick.
5. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) His birthday.
(d) The coronation of the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
2. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
3. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
4. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)