|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys wife.
2. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
(c) New job offers.
3. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) The removal of a bladder stone.
(c) The removal of a kidney stone.
(d) His wedding.
4. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Near his home.
(b) Far away from his home.
(c) The location varies.
(d) He does not attend church.
5. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Saving more.
(b) A nice dinner.
(c) Buying a boat.
(d) Spending more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
2. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
3. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
4. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
5. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)