|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) His wife.
(c) The Lord.
(d) His aid, Will.
2. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Far away from his home.
(b) Near his home.
(c) He does not attend church.
(d) The location varies.
3. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) Pepys brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) The old assistant.
4. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) Religious fanatics.
(b) No one.
(c) Pepys' wife.
5. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He is jealous of it.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(d) He hates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
2. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
3. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
4. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
5. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)