|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(b) Religious fanatics.
(c) The King.
2. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
(a) He beats her.
(b) He fires her.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He tells his wife to deal with it.
3. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(b) Pepys wife.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
4. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
(a) Pepys' wife's birthday.
(b) The coronation of the King.
(c) Lord Sandwiches' vacation.
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
(b) He goes to the King.
(c) He greets church members.
(d) He eats a hearty lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
2. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
3. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
4. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
5. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)