|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) His wife.
(b) City officials.
(d) Navy officials.
2. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) His arm.
(b) A royal.
(c) His eye.
(d) His foot.
3. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) The removal of a kidney stone.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His wedding.
(d) The removal of a bladder stone.
4. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
(a) In town.
(b) He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
(c) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
(d) In the country.
5. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) Far away from his home.
(b) He does not attend church.
(c) The location varies.
(d) Near his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
2. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
3. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
4. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
5. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)