|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
(a) His wife.
(b) The old assistant.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys brother.
2. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
(b) He goes to the King.
(c) He greets church members.
(d) He eats a hearty lunch.
3. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
(a) New job offers.
4. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
(a) That is must move to another country with Lord Sandwich.
(b) That he will work longer hours but still come home at night.
(c) That he stay on land.
(d) That he go to sea.
5. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) Religious fanatics.
(c) No one.
(d) Pepys' wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
2. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
3. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
4. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
5. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)