|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) It was considered major surgery then.
(b) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
(c) It was a symbol of strength.
(d) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
2. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) The location varies.
(b) Near his home.
(c) Far away from his home.
(d) He does not attend church.
3. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys wife.
4. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(b) Pepys' wife.
(c) Religious fanatics.
(d) No one.
5. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(b) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
(c) She gets her teeth done.
(d) She dyes her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
2. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
3. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
4. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
5. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)