|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) President's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
2. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
(a) He is renting rooms at the residence of Lord Sandwich.
(b) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
(c) In the country.
(d) In town.
3. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) His aid, Will.
(b) The Lord.
(d) His wife.
4. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
(b) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
(c) It was a symbol of strength.
(d) It was considered major surgery then.
5. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) City officials.
(b) Navy officials.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
2. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
3. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
4. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
5. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)