|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He eats a hearty lunch.
(b) He goes to the King.
(c) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
(d) He greets church members.
2. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(a) A calf.
(b) A baby.
(d) Her sister's baby.
3. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) His wife.
(b) Navy officials.
(c) City officials.
4. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(b) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
(c) She gets her teeth done.
(d) She dyes her hair.
5. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
(a) His fleet sails into the English Channel.
(d) His horse takes him to the next town over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys's new job require in January-June 1660?
2. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
3. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
4. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
5. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)