|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The Royals in the next country.
(c) The Lord.
(d) The Royal Family.
2. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
(a) It was a symbol of strength.
(b) Just because Pepys wanted to feel important.
(c) It was considered major surgery then.
(d) It was tradition to celebrate any surgery survival.
3. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(a) Her sister's baby.
(b) A baby.
(c) A calf.
4. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
(a) A royal.
(b) His eye.
(c) His foot.
(d) His arm.
5. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) Just based on a feeling he has.
(b) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
(c) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
(d) Someone told him to worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
2. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
3. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
4. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
5. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)