|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That he had an affair with his wife.
(b) That the King is a liar.
(c) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
(d) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
2. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) The King.
(d) Pepys' cousin.
3. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
(a) New job offers.
4. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) The Royals in the next country.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) The Royal Family.
(d) The Lord.
5. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The old assistant.
(c) His wife.
(d) Pepys brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
2. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
3. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
4. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
5. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)