|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1661.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The Royals in the next country.
(c) The Royal Family.
(d) The Lord.
2. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) City officials.
(b) Navy officials.
(c) His wife.
3. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(c) Healings of the sick.
4. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) Just instrumental.
(b) Both instrumental and vocal.
(c) Just vocal.
(d) He hates music.
5. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
(a) The coronation of the King.
(b) His birthday.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was this anniversary celebrated in January-June 1660 a big deal at the time?
2. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
3. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
4. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
5. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)