Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
(a) He is caught by a neighbor.
(b) He has an affair with her.
(c) His wife tries to poke him with a pin.
(d) His father scolds him.
2. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) His wedding.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) The removal of a kidney stone.
(d) The removal of a bladder stone.
3. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One hour.
(d) One day.
4. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She gets her teeth done.
(b) She dyes her hair.
(c) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
(d) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
5. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
(a) His bladder surgery.
(b) His wife's birthday.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His time at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
2. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
3. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
4. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
5. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)