Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1666.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
(a) Because of her abusive husband.
(b) Because she dislikes Pepys.
(c) Because wives were not allowed to attend.
(d) Because she was sick.
2. In January-June 1660, what does Pepys celebrate the anniversary of?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) The removal of a bladder stone.
(c) The removal of a kidney stone.
(d) His wedding.
3. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His Bible.
(c) His bladder stone.
(d) A new ring.
4. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(b) Healings of the sick.
5. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
(a) Pepy's servant.
(b) Pepys' wife.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
2. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
3. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
4. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
5. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)