Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1664.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
(a) A woman he once fancied.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) A relative.
(d) A stranger.
2. Where does Pepys attend church as the story opens?
(a) He does not attend church.
(b) The location varies.
(c) Far away from his home.
(d) Near his home.
3. What is Pepys's country house called?
(a) Halfway House.
(b) The Gardens.
(c) The Happy House.
(d) The Cabin.
4. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That they were never in love.
(b) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
(c) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(d) That his wife has had affairs.
5. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(b) He falls out of bed.
(c) He hits his wife in the nose.
(d) He goes to the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
2. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
3. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
4. What does Pepys nearly injure in January-June 1660 when firing a gun?
5. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)