Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1663.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
(b) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
(c) That person can dance better.
(d) That person is more fashionable.
2. What kind of musical interests does Pepys have in January-June 1660?
(a) Both instrumental and vocal.
(b) Just vocal.
(c) Just instrumental.
(d) He hates music.
3. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A new house.
(c) A pet.
(d) A female companion.
4. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) The Lord.
(c) His aid, Will.
(d) His wife.
5. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is worried about Pepys's new position in January-June 1660?
2. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
3. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
4. Due to Pepys's position with the government in January-June 1660, what does he get propositioned with right away?
5. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)