Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The English.
(b) The French and the Dutch.
(c) The Germans.
(d) Only the Dutch.
2. What does Pepys do for work in January-June 1660?
(a) Various jobs for Lord Sandwich.
(d) Clerk at a store in town.
3. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
(a) A dance recital.
(b) An opera.
(c) A puppet show.
(d) A musical.
4. Where does Pepys go first when he begins his new promotion?
(a) His fleet sails into the English Channel.
(d) His horse takes him to the next town over.
5. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(b) The King.
(d) Religious fanatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pepys receives a promotion in January-June 1660, what does he become?
2. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
3. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
4. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
5. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)