|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Charles Sydly fined for his arrest?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) He is not fined.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
2. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
(a) He left town.
(b) He went to the country.
(c) He moved in next door.
(d) He died.
3. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for a new home.
(b) The need for a promotion.
(c) The need for money in the Navy.
(d) The need for money for himself.
4. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
(a) His father scolds him.
(b) His wife tries to poke him with a pin.
(c) He is caught by a neighbor.
(d) He has an affair with her.
5. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
(a) Her excessive spending.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her moods.
(d) Her fashion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
2. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
3. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
4. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
5. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)