|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
(a) All of his wife's paperwork.
(b) All of Will's paperwork.
(c) All of the Duke's paperwork.
(d) All of his wife's books.
2. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
3. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for money in the Navy.
(b) The need for money for himself.
(c) The need for a new home.
(d) The need for a promotion.
4. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(c) President's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
5. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
(a) Gloves and gold pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
2. Pepys is offered money to impregnate someone. Who offers him the money?
3. No one can get into cemeteries except who?
4. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
5. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)