|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(a) Pepys wife.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
2. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She dyes her hair.
(b) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(c) She gets her teeth done.
(d) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
3. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
(a) He wants to star in it.
(b) It's good.
(c) It's bad.
(d) He has no opinion.
4. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
(a) His father's birthday.
(b) His anniversary.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His wife's birthday.
5. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
(a) St. Patrick's Day.
(b) His birthday.
(c) The coronation of the King.
(d) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
2. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
3. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
4. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
5. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)