|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
2. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
(a) His father scolds him.
(b) He has an affair with her.
(c) His wife tries to poke him with a pin.
(d) He is caught by a neighbor.
3. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) His wife.
(d) Lady Lord Sandwich.
4. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for a promotion.
(b) The need for a new home.
(c) The need for money in the Navy.
(d) The need for money for himself.
5. What happens to Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
(a) She is beaten.
(b) She is not punished.
(c) She is fired.
(d) She runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
2. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
3. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
4. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
5. Where did Pepys get his watch?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)