|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) The financial state of the country.
(b) His finances.
(c) The financial state of the Navy.
(d) The financial state of the city.
2. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
(a) All of his wife's books.
(b) All of Will's paperwork.
(c) All of his wife's paperwork.
(d) All of the Duke's paperwork.
3. What is Sir Charles Sydly fined for his arrest?
(a) He is not fined.
(b) 5,000 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
4. Who takes singing lessons?
(a) Pepys's wife.
(b) The King.
(c) Pepys' maid.
5. Where did Pepys get his watch?
(a) He bought it.
(b) He stole it.
(c) It was a gift.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
2. What is Pepys feelings about his wife's need for a companion?
3. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
4. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
5. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)