|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) Dutch and English.
(b) English and Germans.
(c) Dutch and Germans.
(d) French and Dutch.
2. When Pepys first hears about this emergency in July-December, 1666, what does he do?
(a) Runs out of his house.
(b) Goes back to sleep.
(c) Finds the Royals.
(d) Wake ups his wife.
3. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For dropping things.
(b) For not sending messages.
(c) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(d) He does not show up to work.
4. What is the name of Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
5. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He hits his wife in the nose.
(b) He falls out of bed.
(c) He goes to the bank.
(d) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is grass seeing growing tall after the plague hits?
2. What happened to Pepys's own physician?
3. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
4. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
5. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)