|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1667, where does Pepys vacation?
(a) In France.
(b) On a boat.
(c) In Italy.
(d) In the country.
2. In July-December 1666, how long has it been since some of the Navy men were paid?
(a) Five months.
(b) Five years.
(c) Five days.
(d) Five hours.
3. What is Sir Charles Sydly fined for his arrest?
(a) 5,000 pounds.
(b) He is not fined.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
4. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
(a) Pepys' wife's birthday.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) Lord Sandwiches' vacation.
(d) The coronation of the King.
5. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
(a) 77 schillings.
(b) 70 schillings.
(c) Seven schillings.
(d) 17 schillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
2. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
3. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
4. Who goes with Pepys on his vacation in July-December, 1667?
5. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)