|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) Just based on a feeling he has.
(b) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
(c) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
(d) Someone told him to worry.
2. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
(a) Multiplication tables.
(c) Fast songs.
3. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
(b) The Duke.
(c) His wife.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
4. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) No one.
(b) Religious fanatics.
(c) Pepys' wife.
5. What happens when Pepys sees that a maid has been negligent?
(a) He beats her.
(b) He fires her.
(c) He tells his wife to deal with it.
(d) He does nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys admit about the victim in the crime that he witnesses?
2. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
3. Who returns to London to poor public support in January-June 1666?
4. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
5. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)