|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
(a) An appointment.
(b) A date.
(c) A party.
(d) An interview.
2. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He greets church members.
(b) He goes to the King.
(c) He eats a hearty lunch.
(d) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
3. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He does takes them.
(b) He does not say how he feels.
(c) He returns them.
(d) It's OK for others, but not for him.
4. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
(a) In Pepys backyard.
(b) At Lord Sandwich's tower.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) At the castle.
5. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
(a) Fast songs.
(c) Multiplication tables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emergency does Pepys describe for the reader in July-December 1666?
2. Why was Sir Charles Sydly arrested?
3. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
4. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
5. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)