|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
(a) At the castle.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) In Pepys backyard.
(d) At Lord Sandwich's tower.
2. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That he will be captured.
(b) That there will be another tornado.
(c) That he will be poor again.
(d) That there will be another fire.
3. Who grants the king some money for the Navy in January-June 1663?
(b) The Duke.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) The Queen.
4. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for money for himself.
(b) The need for a new home.
(c) The need for money in the Navy.
(d) The need for a promotion.
5. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Saving more.
(b) Spending more.
(c) Buying a boat.
(d) A nice dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
2. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
3. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
4. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
5. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)