|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
2. What is Pepys feelings about his wife's need for a companion?
(a) He has no feelings on the issue.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He fights with her about it.
(d) He likes the idea.
3. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
(a) A coin.
(b) A bird.
(c) A boat.
(d) A bee.
4. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) The Royals in the next country.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) The Royal Family.
(d) The Lord.
5. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
(a) He thinks it's a hoax.
(b) He thinks it's disgusting.
(c) He thinks it is a scientific wonder.
(d) It thinks it is a work of art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
2. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
3. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
4. What does Pepys say his sister needs to do in July-December 1667?
5. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)