|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(b) The country.
(c) His ugly maid.
(d) The play Romeo and Juliet.
2. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) He does not like it.
(b) He didn't see it.
(c) He does not give an opinion.
(d) He likes it.
3. What does Pepys do each March?
(a) Throw a celebration to honor those who were there for him.
(b) Throw a celebration for the king.
(c) Go into hiding.
(d) Throw a party for his wife.
4. Who is promised a part of the buried treasure if found?
(b) The King and the Duke.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys's wife.
5. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
(a) All of his wife's books.
(b) All of the Duke's paperwork.
(c) All of Will's paperwork.
(d) All of his wife's paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
2. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
3. What does Pepys say his brother needs to do in July-December 1667?
4. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
5. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)