|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 50,000 pounds.
(c) 1,500 pounds.
(d) 5,000 pounds.
2. Who claims responsibility for causing this emergency of July-December 1666?
(b) Pepys' wife.
(c) Pepys' wife's companion.
(d) A French priest.
3. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) Mrs. Lane.
(d) His uncle's wife.
4. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
(a) Stay at home.
(b) Invite friends over.
(c) Go to the country.
(d) Attend the Hanging of Turner.
5. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) No supper.
(b) A fierce whipping.
(c) No paycheck.
(d) A black eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emergency does Pepys describe for the reader in July-December 1666?
2. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
3. Why did Mrs. Knipp miss the event she did in January-June 1666?
4. Why does Pepys order a wig from his barber?
5. What is Pepys's country house called?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)