|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
(a) He has no opinion.
(b) He wants to star in it.
(c) It's bad.
(d) It's good.
2. Who does Pepys run into one afternoon and have an affair with in July-December 1663?
(b) Mrs. Lane.
(d) Lady Lord Sandwich.
3. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
(a) The status of the Navy.
(b) Pepys's promotion.
(c) Pepys's marriage.
(d) The King's popularity.
4. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) The General.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
5. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) The bank is closed.
(b) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(c) His wife gets angry at him.
(d) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
2. What is Pepys feelings about his wife's need for a companion?
3. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
4. What does Mrs. Knipp miss in January-June,1666?
5. Who is Pepys jealous of in in January-June 1663?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)