|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(b) His wife gets angry at him.
(c) The bank is closed.
(d) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
2. No one can get into cemeteries except who?
(a) Pepys's family.
(b) The very poor.
(c) The very rich.
(d) Just royality.
3. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
4. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
(b) He eats a hearty lunch.
(c) He goes to the King.
(d) He greets church members.
5. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He returns them.
(b) He does takes them.
(c) It's OK for others, but not for him.
(d) He does not say how he feels.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
2. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
3. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
4. What problem does Pepys mention for the first time in July-December 1667?
5. Who returns to London in January-June 1666?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)