|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That he will be poor again.
(b) That there will be another tornado.
(c) That there will be another fire.
(d) That he will be captured.
2. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) No paycheck.
(b) A fierce whipping.
(c) A black eye.
(d) No supper.
3. Who is Lord Sandwich having a possible affair with in July-December 1663?
(a) Pepys' wife.
(d) A daughter of Mrs. Becke.
4. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) Just based on a feeling he has.
(b) Someone told him to worry.
(c) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
(d) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
5. Finally in July-December, 1663, who is hired as his wife's new maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
2. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
3. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
4. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
5. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)