|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) City officials.
(c) Navy officials.
(d) His wife.
2. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He only says a little bit.
(c) At length.
(d) He says a little bit, but tells us there will be more later.
3. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
(a) A ban on drinking.
(b) A ban on going to pubs.
(c) A ban on eating vegetables.
(d) A citywide curfew.
4. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Not long.
(d) Six months.
5. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) No paycheck.
(b) A fierce whipping.
(c) No supper.
(d) A black eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
2. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
3. What is the name of Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
4. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
5. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)