|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He hits his wife in the nose.
(b) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(c) He falls out of bed.
(d) He goes to the bank.
2. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(b) She gets her teeth done.
(c) She dyes her hair.
(d) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
3. Why was Sir Charles Sydly arrested?
4. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) Cards from doctors.
(b) Cards from friends.
(c) The May dew.
(d) Money on the street.
5. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The General.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
3. Who is Lord Sandwich having a possible affair with in July-December 1663?
4. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
5. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)