|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(a) A calf.
(c) A baby.
(d) Her sister's baby.
2. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
(a) The coronation of the King.
(b) His birthday.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
3. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
(a) They are shot.
(b) They are hanged and quartered.
(c) They are run out of town.
(d) They are put on trial, but later released.
4. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(c) Pepys wife.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
5. What does the mayor enact because of the plague?
(a) A ban on drinking.
(b) A ban on eating vegetables.
(c) A ban on going to pubs.
(d) A citywide curfew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
2. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
3. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
4. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
5. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)