|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
(a) She becomes sentimental after the fire.
(b) It is said to be good for one's complexion.
(c) They need the money.
(d) She is in search of a new doctor.
2. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
(a) The business of the war.
(c) Yelling at his wife.
3. Who does Pepys run into one afternoon and have an affair with in July-December 1663?
(a) Mrs. Lane.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
4. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) A robbery.
(b) A murder.
(d) The rape of a woman.
5. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He didn't see it.
(c) He does not like it.
(d) He does not give an opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
2. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
3. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
4. Why was Sir Charles Sydly arrested?
5. What happens when Pepys tries to replace his wife's companion who lied?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)