|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Pepys approve of Lord Sandwich having affairs?
(b) He has no opinion.
(d) He approves, but tells him to stop anyhow.
2. What is the sum of Pepys wealth in January-June 1666?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 1,500 pounds.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) 50,000 pounds.
3. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(a) Religious fanatics.
(b) Pepys' wife.
(d) No one.
4. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(b) Mrs. Lane.
(c) His uncle's wife.
5. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) Navy officials.
(b) City officials.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
2. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
3. What is Sir Charles Sydly fined for his arrest?
4. What happens to Pepys's wife's companion who lied?
5. In January-June 1663, what kind of lesson does Pepys take?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)