|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(b) Healings of the sick.
2. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) Lady Sandwich.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Duke of York.
(d) The King.
3. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
4. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
(a) At Lord Sandwich's tower.
(b) In Pepys backyard.
(c) At the castle.
(d) The Tower of London.
5. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(b) His priest.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actually happens to the buried money?
2. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
4. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
5. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)