|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) The financial state of the country.
(b) His finances.
(c) The financial state of the city.
(d) The financial state of the Navy.
2. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He goes to the King.
(b) He eats a hearty lunch.
(c) He greets church members.
(d) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
3. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) His birthday.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) The coronation of the King.
4. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He falls out of bed.
(b) He goes to the bank.
(c) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(d) He hits his wife in the nose.
5. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
(b) Someone told him to worry.
(c) Just based on a feeling he has.
(d) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds the final authority over the Navy?
2. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
3. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
4. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
5. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)