|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That the King is a liar.
(b) That he had an affair with his wife.
(c) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
(d) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
2. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
3. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
(a) His birthday.
(b) Michaelmas day.
4. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) The Duke of York.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Lady Sandwich.
(d) The King.
5. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(b) No one.
(c) Pepys' wife.
(d) Religious fanatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
2. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
3. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
4. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
5. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)