|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) His finances.
(b) The financial state of the city.
(c) The financial state of the country.
(d) The financial state of the Navy.
2. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
(a) His birthday.
(c) Michaelmas day.
3. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Not long.
4. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
(a) A musical.
(b) A dance recital.
(c) A puppet show.
(d) An opera.
5. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
(a) France and Germany.
(b) Germany and England.
(c) Spain and Germany.
(d) France and Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
2. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
3. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
4. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
5. Who is promised a part of the buried treasure if found?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)