|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) The Lord.
(d) His father.
2. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
(a) His wife.
(b) His maid.
(c) His sister.
(d) His dog.
3. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
(b) That his wife has had affairs.
(c) That they were never in love.
(d) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
4. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(a) Expenses for servants.
(b) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
5. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
(a) His fashion sense.
(b) The King.
(c) His wife.
(d) The status of the Navy and money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
2. Who is promised a part of the buried treasure if found?
3. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
4. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
5. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)