|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) The bank is closed.
(b) His wife gets angry at him.
(c) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(d) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
2. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
3. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
(a) They are hanged and quartered.
(b) They are run out of town.
(c) They are put on trial, but later released.
(d) They are shot.
4. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
(a) An opera.
(b) A puppet show.
(c) A dance recital.
(d) A musical.
5. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
2. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
3. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
4. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
5. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)