|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
2. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
(b) No one.
(c) Pepys' wife.
(d) Religious fanatics.
3. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(a) Puppet shows.
4. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A pet.
(c) A female companion.
(d) A new house.
5. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) The Royals in the next country.
(b) The Royal Family.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) The Lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
2. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
3. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
4. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
5. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)