|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actually happens to the buried money?
(a) They find it, but lose it.
(b) They never find it; it is a hoax.
(c) It goes to the King and Duke as promised.
(d) The give it to charity.
2. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) The Royal Family.
(c) The Lord.
(d) The Royals in the next country.
3. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(b) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
(c) Expenses for servants.
4. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
(a) Gives him a massage.
(b) Gives him a pep talk.
(c) Performs bloodletting.
(d) Gives him a day off.
5. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The Duke of York.
(c) Lady Sandwich.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
2. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
3. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
4. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
5. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)