|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
(b) Too pretty.
(c) Too messy.
2. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
(a) His dog.
(b) His maid.
(c) His wife.
(d) His sister.
3. What actually happens to the buried money?
(a) They find it, but lose it.
(b) They never find it; it is a hoax.
(c) It goes to the King and Duke as promised.
(d) The give it to charity.
4. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) The Lord.
(b) His aid, Will.
(d) His wife.
5. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
(a) France and Germany.
(b) Spain and Germany.
(c) Germany and England.
(d) France and Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
2. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
3. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
4. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
5. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)