|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A fierce whipping.
(b) No supper.
(c) A black eye.
(d) No paycheck.
2. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
(a) The coronation of the King.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) Lord Sandwiches' vacation.
(d) Pepys' wife's birthday.
3. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
4. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
5. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He goes to the King.
(b) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
(c) He eats a hearty lunch.
(d) He greets church members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
2. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
3. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
4. Who does the town and Pepys often gossip about?
5. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)