|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
(a) Michaelmas day.
(c) His birthday.
2. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(b) Expenses for servants.
(c) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
3. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
4. Who is promised a part of the buried treasure if found?
(b) The King and the Duke.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys's wife.
5. Who takes singing lessons?
(a) The King.
(c) Pepys's wife.
(d) Pepys' maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
2. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
3. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
4. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
5. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)