|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
(b) President's Day.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
2. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) He grows a beard.
(b) He gets manicures.
(c) He takes an interest in the latest fashions.
(d) He goes bald.
3. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
(a) The status of the Navy and money.
(b) The King.
(c) His wife.
(d) His fashion sense.
4. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(a) A doctor.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) His priest.
5. How does Pepys celebrate having more money?
(a) Saving more.
(b) Spending more.
(c) A nice dinner.
(d) Buying a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his lessons in July-December 1662, what does Pepys dedicate most of his time to?
2. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
3. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
4. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
5. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)