|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That they were never in love.
(b) That his wife has had affairs.
(c) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(d) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
2. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys wife.
3. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(a) Healings of the sick.
4. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) He gets manicures.
(b) He goes bald.
(c) He takes an interest in the latest fashions.
(d) He grows a beard.
5. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
2. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
3. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
4. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
5. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)