|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(b) Expenses for servants.
(c) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
2. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(a) The King.
(c) Religious fanatics.
3. In July-December 1662, there is a rumor about money buried where?
(a) At Lord Sandwich's tower.
(b) In Pepys backyard.
(c) At the castle.
(d) The Tower of London.
4. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) City officials.
(c) Navy officials.
(d) His wife.
5. In July-December 1660 entries, what does the reader find out about Pepys's relationship with his wife?
(a) That they both have remained loyal to his each other.
(b) That Pepys has had affairs with other women.
(c) That his wife has had affairs.
(d) That they were never in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pepys send to live in the country?
2. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
3. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
4. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
5. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)