|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) He gets manicures.
(b) He takes an interest in the latest fashions.
(c) He goes bald.
(d) He grows a beard.
2. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) He didn't see it.
(b) He does not give an opinion.
(c) He does not like it.
(d) He likes it.
3. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(b) Pepys's wife.
(c) The Queen.
4. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) The financial state of the country.
(b) The financial state of the city.
(c) The financial state of the Navy.
(d) His finances.
5. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
(a) The King.
(b) His fashion sense.
(c) The status of the Navy and money.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
2. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
3. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
4. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
5. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)