|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(a) A calf.
(b) A baby.
(c) Her sister's baby.
2. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(b) Puppet shows.
3. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(b) The King.
(d) Religious fanatics.
4. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(d) He is jealous of it.
5. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
(a) Healings of the sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who praises Pepys for his new home and the status it brings?
2. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
3. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
4. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
5. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)