|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) The financial state of the Navy.
(b) His finances.
(c) The financial state of the country.
(d) The financial state of the city.
2. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(b) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(c) His ugly maid.
(d) The country.
3. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
(a) A dance recital.
(b) An opera.
(c) A musical.
(d) A puppet show.
4. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(c) Religious fanatics.
(d) The King.
5. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
(b) Someone told him to worry.
(c) Just based on a feeling he has.
(d) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
2. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
3. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
4. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
5. Pepys continues to worry about what in July-December 1662?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)