|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He is jealous of it.
(d) He hates it.
2. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
(a) City officials.
(b) Navy officials.
(c) His wife.
3. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
(a) Michaelmas day.
(d) His birthday.
4. What kind of lessons does Pepys decide to begin in July-December 1662?
5. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
(a) They are run out of town.
(b) They are shot.
(c) They are hanged and quartered.
(d) They are put on trial, but later released.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1661, what does the King perform publicly that makes him leave quite an impression with the public?
2. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
3. What actually happens to the buried money?
4. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
5. Who resists the Royals in July-December 1660?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)