|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
(a) Gives him a pep talk.
(b) Gives him a massage.
(c) Performs bloodletting.
(d) Gives him a day off.
2. What does Pepys admit to doing in some of his meetings with the person who has final authority over the Navy?
3. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His aunt.
4. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A pet.
(b) A new dress.
(c) A new house.
(d) A female companion.
5. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He is jealous of it.
(b) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He loves them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July-December 1661, ambassadors of which countries fight?
2. What does Pepys think of a Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. How long does Pepys's abstinence last?
4. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
5. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)