|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pepys and his wife go to see at the playhouse?
(a) An opera.
(b) A dance recital.
(c) A puppet show.
(d) A musical.
2. What brings Pepys to the person who holds the final authority over the Navy in July -December 1661?
(a) The need for money in the Navy.
(b) The need for a new home.
(c) The need for money for himself.
(d) The need for a promotion.
3. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
(b) Someone told him to worry.
(c) Just based on a feeling he has.
(d) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
4. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) The King.
(c) The Duke of York.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
5. In July-December 1662, Pepys wife asks for what?
(a) A pet.
(b) A new house.
(c) A female companion.
(d) A new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
2. In July-December 1662, who else is commended besides Pepys?
3. In July-December 1662, Pepys suspends his abstinence on wine and plays in celebration of what?
4. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
5. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)