|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
(a) The King.
(b) The Duke of York.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
2. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He hits his wife in the nose.
(b) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(c) He goes to the bank.
(d) He falls out of bed.
3. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(b) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
(c) The bank is closed.
(d) His wife gets angry at him.
4. Who does Pepys suspect of theft in July-December 1660?
(a) The Lord.
(c) His wife.
(d) His aid, Will.
5. What causes Pepys's worry about the financial state?
(a) Just based on a feeling he has.
(b) A review of the ledgers show serious debts.
(c) A review of the ledger shows no debt but not enough income.
(d) Someone told him to worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
2. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
3. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
4. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
5. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)