Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Pepys tries to flirt with an attractive woman in July-December 1667?
(a) He is caught by a neighbor.
(b) His father scolds him.
(c) His wife tries to poke him with a pin.
(d) He has an affair with her.
2. Despite the fact that he has a lot of money, what does Pepys begin to worry about in July-December 1660?
(a) The financial state of the country.
(b) His finances.
(c) The financial state of the city.
(d) The financial state of the Navy.
3. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
(a) It once belonged to his brother.
(b) It once belonged to the King.
(c) It's a distraction.
(d) It doesn't match his outfit.
4. Pepys complains that a new maid hired by his wife is what?
(a) Too messy.
(b) Too pretty.
5. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
(b) That person can dance better.
(c) That person is more fashionable.
(d) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
2. Who holds the final authority over the Navy?
3. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
4. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
5. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)